Justice Kavanaugh asks DOJ Lawyer if Barack Obama should be prosecuted over his use of drone strikes against civilians

First of all, ICanhelp1, Or mr. Wizzard, or whatever the heck...

You clearly do NOT stand for the law if you seem to think that Donald Trump ought to be above it, and that any attempts to enforce the law against a lawbreaker with whom you share your own fucked-up and dubious values amounts to a "Partisan Judicial Witch Hunt." You clearly do NOT stand for the law, unless it is wielded by an authoritarian with no acccountability to the Constitution or common civilized society, who can do what he pleases. If you stood for the law, then you would be hoping that justice would be served against those who would flout it. Even if you agree with their dubious social and political views.

And second of all, STOP SAYING YOU HAVE ONLY ONE LIT ACCOUNT.
You do not. Just fucking stop with that bullshit.
Just ADMIT what we all know. At least, admit that you are Wizzard526 and Icanhelp1. Maybe then we will gain a tiny ounce of respect for you. But you childishly insist that "I have only 1 lit account" and we all know it's bullshit. If you have only 1 lit account, then the user who currently calls himself "Censurat" has never, ever, ever had any screen names before that one. (he has at least 85 by my count.)

dudly, I'm not BB.

Every time you open your mouth about this you only prove that everything else you attempt to say is a fact is merely based on bullshit rather than reality.

I wonder if trump will be punished for blacking out all news of his drone strikes. Apparently the answer is, no.

Supreme Court Will Likely Send Trump Presidential Immunity Case to Lower Courts: Sen. Graham​

By Jack Phillips
4/28/2024

The Supreme Court will likely send former President Donald Trump’s presidential immunity case back to the lower courts for further review, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said on April 28.

The nation’s highest court last week heard arguments made by President Trump’s lawyers and special counsel Jack Smith’s team regarding whether the 45th president should be declared immune from prosecution in connection to Mr. Smith’s election case. President Trump has argued that he should enjoy absolute immunity from prosecution, while the special counsel has argued otherwise.

Some conservative-leaning justices appeared to lean toward agreeing with at least some of President Trump’s arguments, while others, including Chief Justice John Roberts, suggested that the case be sent back to an appeals court in Washington. Earlier this year, a panel of judges on that court rejected the former president’s arguments, setting up his appeal to the Supreme Court.

Mr. Graham, who is also a lawyer, said on April 28 on CNN’s “State of the Union” that he believes the high court is going to “find that presidential immunity exists for President Trump, like every other president, but you’ve got to be within the scope of being president.”

More here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/su...oReport&src_src=partner&src_cmp=BonginoReport

If this is true Jack Smith will not be able to try Trump before the election or maybe even ever. let the bed-wetting begin.

Supreme Court Will Likely Send Trump Presidential Immunity Case to Lower Courts: Sen. Graham​

By Jack Phillips
4/28/2024

The Supreme Court will likely send former President Donald Trump’s presidential immunity case back to the lower courts for further review, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said on April 28.

The nation’s highest court last week heard arguments made by President Trump’s lawyers and special counsel Jack Smith’s team regarding whether the 45th president should be declared immune from prosecution in connection to Mr. Smith’s election case. President Trump has argued that he should enjoy absolute immunity from prosecution, while the special counsel has argued otherwise.

Some conservative-leaning justices appeared to lean toward agreeing with at least some of President Trump’s arguments, while others, including Chief Justice John Roberts, suggested that the case be sent back to an appeals court in Washington. Earlier this year, a panel of judges on that court rejected the former president’s arguments, setting up his appeal to the Supreme Court.

Mr. Graham, who is also a lawyer, said on April 28 on CNN’s “State of the Union” that he believes the high court is going to “find that presidential immunity exists for President Trump, like every other president, but you’ve got to be within the scope of being president.”

More here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/su...oReport&src_src=partner&src_cmp=BonginoReport

If this is true Jack Smith will not be able to try Trump before the election or maybe even ever. let the bed-wetting begin.
Anyone who thought this case has a chance to be tried before the election is delusional.

dudly, I'm not BB.

Every time you open your mouth about this you only prove that everything else you attempt to say is a fact is merely based on bullshit rather than reality.
Lit has it's share of paranoid Mofos. :D

Where did Jack Smith say that the case would be heard before the election?
The whole purpose of this "phony" case, based on BS law, the illegal appointment of Jack Smith, was intended to keep Trump from running. It was purely election interference directed solely by Joe Biden and his corrupt Democrats. If it is sent back to the appeals court, it's over.

The whole purpose of this "phony" case, based on BS law, was intended to keep Trump from running. It was purely election interference directed solely by Joe Biden and his corrupt Democrats. If it is sent back to the appeals court, it's over.
That wasn't an answer to my question.

That wasn't an answer to my question.
He didn't bring the case to pursue after the election. His effort was designed to put Trump in prison before the election. This case like Crossfire Hurricane is Deep State election interference.

He didn't bring the case to pursue after the election. His effort was designed to put Trump in prison before the election. This case like Crossfire Hurricane is Deep State election interference.
So he never said that the case would be brought before the election.

Thanks for confirming.

The wall clock by my desk says 'half past conviction' or said another way, 'thirty minutes' closer to guilty.

I think Jack Smith has the same brand of 'justice' clock as most Americans. It's the one where time is running out for 'truth, justice, and the American way' but like Superman, Jack keeps on ticking.

Tick tock ... tick tock, Trump tock ...:sleep:

The wall clock by my desk says 'half past conviction' or said another way, 'thirty minutes' closer to guilty.

I think Jack Smith has the same brand of 'justice' clock as most Americans. It's the one where time is running out for 'truth, justice, and the American way' but like Superman, Jack keeps on ticking.

Tick tock ... tick tock, Trump tock ...:sleep:
The next shoe to drop will be his totally illegal appointment. Which will toss both him and his case out of court.

The longer the buildup to Trump court cases go, the more he suffers and the greater chance that his supporters will utter "fuck it" and let him loose. We can already see that in no one showing up to give him support, either inside or outside the courthouses. He's being deservedly tortured for as long as this spins out.

dudly, I'm not BB.

No, you are not BB.

I never claimed you were, but I will, at least, give you that much. You may have been many people, but we'll call him "The user formerly known as Vietato" was never you.

Yes,your guy likes useless appeals

The argument is useless outside of delaying the inevitable
It will be brought up at the Appellate level. SCOTUS might send the immunity question back to the Appeals Court with guidance on how to decide the immunity question.

It will be brought up at the Appellate level. SCOTUS might send the immunity question back to the Appeals Court with guidance on how to decide the immunity question.
They won't.

But that isn't arguing against my point.

Back