Just wanted to say hello to everyone

kitcat456

Slut
Hiii everyone!

My name is Kat and I have been a writer and reader of smut for quite some time now. I have been familiar with this site for a while now and finally decided that I would like to participate as a writer. Until now I have posted most of my work on Reddit but I would like to explore this community more as it is primarily writing focused.

I am a college freshman who goes to the University of Texas Austin, and I hope you guys enjoy what I will be posting and writing about. I would love to get some feedback on my writing as well. Thanks!

Hiii everyone!

My name is Kat and I have been a writer and reader of smut for quite some time now. I have been familiar with this site for a while now and finally decided that I would like to participate as a writer. Until now I have posted most of my work on Reddit but I would like to explore this community more as it is primarily writing focused.

I am a college freshman who goes to the University of Texas Austin, and I hope you guys enjoy what I will be posting and writing about. I would love to get some feedback on my writing as well. Thanks!
I'll keep an eye out for them

Good luck on your first submission! I have my first two published and to be honest it can be frustrating waiting but hopefully you will get there okay.

Back