Just Like Trump Alleged Years Ago

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Bidens allegedly 'coerced' Burisma CEO to pay them millions to help get Ukraine prosecutor fired: FBI form​

The FD-1023 form was released Thursday by Sen. Chuck Grassley​

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

Joe Biden and Hunter Biden allegedly "coerced" Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky to pay them millions of dollars in exchange for their help in getting the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating the company fired, according to allegations contained in an unclassified FBI document released Thursday by Sen. Chuck Grassley.

Grassley said he released the document, which describes an alleged criminal bribery scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a Ukrainian business executive, so that the American people can "read this document for themselves without the filter of politicians or bureaucrats."

The document in question is an FBI-generated FD-1023 form, which Grassley, R-Iowa, acquired via legally protected disclosures by Justice Department whistleblowers, according to the Senator's office.

That FD-1023—a confidential human source (CHS) reporting document—reflects the FBI's interview with a "highly credible" confidential source who detailed multiple meetings and conversations he or she had with a top executive of Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings over the course of several years starting in 2015. Hunter Biden, at the time, sat on the board of Burisma.

More here: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gr...iden-criminal-bribery-scheme-with-burisma-ceo

It's Joe Boden who should be facing a Special Prosecutor. As I have so often observed, the Democrats are in the business of accusing their opponents of exactly what they are doing. You can also view the FD-1023 at the link above.

Everything is ‘a source says.’ There is no source. The person doesn’t exist. The person’s not alive. It’s bullshit, OK? It’s bullshit.

—— President Donald J. Trump, 5/16/2019

Bidens allegedly 'coerced' Burisma CEO to pay them millions to help get Ukraine prosecutor fired: FBI form​

Joe Biden and Hunter Biden allegedly "coerced" Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky to pay them millions of dollars in exchange for their help in getting the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating the company fired, according to allegations contained in an unclassified FBI document released Thursday by Sen. Chuck Grassley.

Grassley said he released the document, which describes an alleged criminal bribery scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a Ukrainian business executive, so that the American people can "read this document for themselves without the filter of politicians or bureaucrats."

The document in question is an FBI-generated FD-1023 form, which Grassley, R-Iowa, acquired via legally protected disclosures by Justice Department whistleblowers, according to the Senator's office.

That FD-1023—a confidential human source (CHS) reporting document—reflects the FBI's interview with a "highly credible" confidential source who detailed multiple meetings and conversations he or she had with a top executive of Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings over the course of several years starting in 2015. Hunter Biden, at the time, sat on the board of Burisma.

More here: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gr...iden-criminal-bribery-scheme-with-burisma-ceo

It's Joe Boden who should be facing a Special Prosecutor. As I have so often observed, the Democrats are in the business of accusing their opponents of exactly what they are doing. You can also view the FD-1023 at the link above.
Trump is a rapist, a con man an enemy of free and fair elections, a fanboy of dictators and has incestuous thoughts about his daughter. No wonder you and trailer bitch adore him.

sorry didnt see this

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

Trump is a rapist, a con man an enemy of free and fair elections, a fanboy of dictators and has incestuous thoughts about his daughter. No wonder you and trailer bitch adore him.
what does this have to do with the file released?

According to the Right anything with the words "allegedly" or "may have" or "could have" mean it's straight from Gods mouth.

A form FD-1023 is just a form. It's not a statement, it's not evidence.

It's a piece of paper (or an electronic equivalent) where someone has entered allegations. Now it's been filled in, it needs to be investigated to see if there's any truth in it and whether any action needs to be taken (such as a prosecution).

I could fill in a form saying that Hunter Biden broke the speed limit whilst swimming across Lake Mead (I wouldn't, because I'm not a MAGAt) but it doesn't mean that Hunter goes to jail for that offense for a variety of obvious reasons that even a D-list Trump lawyer could work out.

R
Everything is ‘a source says.’ There is no source. The person doesn’t exist. The person’s not alive. It’s bullshit, OK? It’s bullshit.

—— President Donald J. Trump, 5/16/2019

Yeah, I’m more inclined to believe it when I here the person with my own ears.

Like the orange traitor’s call with Raffensperger.

👍

A form FD-1023 is just a form. It's not a statement, it's not evidence.

It's a piece of paper (or an electronic equivalent) where someone has entered allegations. Now it's been filled in, it needs to be investigated to see if there's any truth in it and whether any action needs to be taken (such as a prosecution).

I could fill in a form saying that Hunter Biden broke the speed limit whilst swimming across Lake Mead (I wouldn't, because I'm not a MAGAt) but it doesn't mean that Hunter goes to jail for that offense for a variety of obvious reasons that even a D-list Trump lawyer could work out.
But y'see, when one says, "look at the FD-1023," it SOUNDS IMPORTANT AND WEIGHTY.

Anything with seemingly random cap letters and numbers mixed together with a hyphen has that effect.

"Go get some WD-50."

"I just bought a Ford F-150."

"Did you get your W2 and F-1020 for tax season yet?"

100% not bullshit. It was a multi-nation effort that Biden spearheaded. I think you actually know that, but water must be carried for cause.

What kind of water?

Inquiring minds...

No that's exactly what happened and why. You can live in a fantasy land with A_J, and Ish and all the other right wing extremists but you can't change reality or history no matter how much you try to do it.
READ THE FD-1023

Back