Joe's Ass May Finally Be Grass

Their job isn't to just convict based on the fact that there are articles of impeachment. Their job is to listen and weigh the evidence presented.
The articles were submitted to the Senate on January 16, 2020, initiating the trial. The trial saw no witnesses or documents being subpoenaed, as Republican senators rejected attempts to introduce subpoenas.
That you don't like the outcome doesn't mean they didn't do their job, only that you wouldn't have listened or weighed the evidence as they did.
They did what now? Are you on fucking glue???? See above,no witnesses , no documents, and they blocked subpoenas for witnesses....
Which means they did do their job and it's you who didn't.
No it means you're the fucking idiot...damn HisArpy,lay off the fucking carbon water, you need to dry out!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_impeachment_of_Donald_Trump

Thanks to academia and the captive media the clueless demographic in America is expanding.
And you think you're a beacon of intellectualism? Fuck I almost pissed myself laughing at this post wrongway....seriously.

And you think you're a beacon of intellectualism? Fuck I almost pissed myself laughing at this post wrongway....seriously.
No, but I do know you're a monument to that clueless demographic I mentioned, a well known mausoleum where common sense and the truth go to die.

Before this thread, I had never given any thought to Joe Biden’s ass. But it seems to be top of mind for Rightguide.

Thanks to academia and the captive media the clueless demographic in America is expanding.
Tell us lowly plebes where you went to school, then.

Before this thread, I had never given any thought to Joe Biden’s ass. But it seems to be top of mind for Rightguide.

tumblr_pijaupelik1vtcma0o1_1280.png

That you don't like the outcome doesn't mean they didn't do their job. Me pointing that out to you isn't "wrong" either.
It’s actually kind of fascinating how you completely misunderstand very clear points and post what amounts to be almost non sequiturs. You, sir, clearly earned your clueless award.

It’s actually kind of fascinating how you completely misunderstand very clear points and post what amounts to be almost non sequiturs. You, sir, clearly earned your clueless award.

It's not my fault you're stupid.

Hunter Biden investigation: Comer unveils 'Biden family’s influence peddling' in Romania and China

by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter |
May 10, 2023 08:59 AM

A top House Republican investigator released new financial records from his investigation into “the Biden family’s influence peddling and business schemes” by highlighting bank records related to Hunter Biden-linked business deals in Romania and China.

Rep. James Comer (R-KY), chairman of the House Oversight Committee, released a 36-page memo on Wednesday, noting his committee had subpoenaed four banks and received thousands of records. The report argues the bank records show that “the Biden family, their business associates, and their companies received over $10 million” from companies belonging to foreign nationals, with Republicans identifying payments to Biden family members from foreign companies while Joe Biden served as vice president under former President Barack Obama and after Joe Biden left public office in early 2017.

“The transactions in Romania and China show related but separate issues identified by the Committee that raise serious questions about financial disclosures and risks to national security,” Comer’s new memo alleged.

Comer said that “the Romanian transactions show evidence of influence peddling and a correlation between Biden family and their business associates’ work and then Vice President Biden’s responsibilities while in office.”

The rest here: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...comer-report-influence-peddling-romania-china

This is the beginning of the end for Joe Biden and the Biden family. I wonder if there are any Democrats are involved in exposing this perfidy. Let's see if the MSM will try and cover it up.

Hunter Biden investigation: Comer unveils 'Biden family’s influence peddling' in Romania and China

by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter |
May 10, 2023 08:59 AM

A top House Republican investigator released new financial records from his investigation into “the Biden family’s influence peddling and business schemes” by highlighting bank records related to Hunter Biden-linked business deals in Romania and China.

Rep. James Comer (R-KY), chairman of the House Oversight Committee, released a 36-page memo on Wednesday, noting his committee had subpoenaed four banks and received thousands of records. The report argues the bank records show that “the Biden family, their business associates, and their companies received over $10 million” from companies belonging to foreign nationals, with Republicans identifying payments to Biden family members from foreign companies while Joe Biden served as vice president under former President Barack Obama and after Joe Biden left public office in early 2017.

“The transactions in Romania and China show related but separate issues identified by the Committee that raise serious questions about financial disclosures and risks to national security,” Comer’s new memo alleged.

Comer said that “the Romanian transactions show evidence of influence peddling and a correlation between Biden family and their business associates’ work and then Vice President Biden’s responsibilities while in office.”

The rest here: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...comer-report-influence-peddling-romania-china

This is the beginning of the end for Joe Biden and the Biden family. I wonder if there are any Democrats are involved in exposing this perfidy. Let's see if the MSM will try and cover it up.
No a singular piece of evidence that the President has altered or attempt to alter policies as any sort of response to the alleged scheme. Lots of evidence that Hunter is a dick.

Wow, someone else is as fed up with IcanHarpham's childish levels of cognitive reasoning as I am.

Wow, someone else is as fed up with IcanHarpham's childish levels of cognitive reasoning as I am.

You're stupid.

You want to know why I say that?

Because there's no other reason for you not to use the iggy feature which is available to everyone on the site. That way you don't have to read posts by members whom you don't like or agree with.

You're stupid.

You want to know why I say that?

Because there's no other reason for you not to use the iggy feature which is available to everyone on the site. That way you don't have to read posts by members whom you don't like or agree with.
irony-meter.gif

Joe Biden is going to be re-elected.

Doubtful. New ABC poll out that shows his approval rating has tanked further. A 33% approval rating isn't quite the worst for an incumbent President but it's down there.

Biden's socioeconomic policies aren't resonating and the public's view regarding his physical and mental vigor is extremely poor. Given these factors it highly doubtful that he will be reelected. The odds against are too high.

We're all grass eventually. A few very old politicians are closer than most of us.

Back