It's "Twitter Freedom Friday!"

It's "Lose $56 billy because a thrash metal drummer made it so Friday!"

A Thrash Metal Drummer Cost Elon Musk $56 Billion This Week

A thrash metal drummer by the name of Richard Tornetta has stuck a major blow against billionaire Elon Musk. The musician, who previously played in Dawn Of Correction, filed suit against Musk back in 2018, seeking to halt Musk‘s company Tesla from awarding him a $56 billion compensation package.

Tornetta took issue with the package, claiming that the Tesla board had breached their fiduciary duties in awarding Musk the unprecedented compensation package, which was was performance-based. Tornetta, who holds just 9 shares in Tesla, argued that Musk “controlled Tesla” claiming that the board acted without independence in approving the package.

According to CNBC the Delaware Supreme Court sided with Tornetta on the matter earlier this week, ruling that Musk had “extensive ties” and influence over several individuals who had negotiated the compensation package.

David vs Goliath has nothing on this story.

👍

🇺🇸

Letting that "Sink In" was just the beginning.

Fist comes the "Code Walk Through", damn I'd like to be in on that. Followed by pink slips for 75-80% of the employees. Hell, if it were me I'd re-incorporate in TX, or FL. Maybe that's next.

And the employees wrote and open letter to Musk and then punctuated it with demands. Apparently they think they're still in charge. They should probably have been better off listing to some old Bob Dylan "cause a hard rain's gonna fall."

You can always tell when you're dealing with the delusional in that they demand respect. Never seems to occur to them that respect is earned.
Screenshot_2024-02-12-16-42-09-60_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87-1.jpg

hi ish! 👋🏻

lol Chubby's ran from this thread and he won't be back, he hasn't posted here since July of 2023....
It was indeed a grand opening, but he's not man enough to look at his failed fanboy-ing of Musk in the mirror for the inevitable grand closing.

gotta sting for him to see his own thread keep on being popped up with all in-context and relevant posts. :ROFLMAO:

Letting that "Sink In" was just the beginning.

Fist comes the "Code Walk Through", damn I'd like to be in on that. Followed by pink slips for 75-80% of the employees. Hell, if it were me I'd re-incorporate in TX, or FL. Maybe that's next.

And the employees wrote and open letter to Musk and then punctuated it with demands. Apparently they think they're still in charge. They should probably have been better off listing to some old Bob Dylan "cause a hard rain's gonna fall."

You can always tell when you're dealing with the delusional in that they demand respect. Never seems to occur to them that respect is earned.

elmo was as wrong as ish.

sfb just got 25 years

RDT_20240328_1955195318122505380856707.jpg

Back