It's "Twitter Freedom Friday!"

What can we expect from an undisciplined generation of entitled brats?
You're admitting that your generation was undisciplined in disciplining this generation like the ignorant histrionic moron you are.

You make a lot of unforced errors, Jack.

jesus fucking christ, bro. have you not been paying attention?
lol.
lol Musk fucked up Twitter, and you blame "entitled brats"....well I guess your right, Musk is an "entitled brat".
Remember, ReichGawrd is the same fuddy-duddy schmuck that honestly believes single mothers are using TikTok to find sugar daddies to hook up with.

giphy.gif

I've always thought E.M. was a conman. Still do in most respects. But he's the only billionaire businessman who seems interested in preserving freedom of speech... and most of you seem to hate him for it.

Things like that are why I say you're not worth saving.
^
(Quoted for posterity and stupidity)

Elmo’s encouraging and amplifying of hate speech and dangerous disinformation is NOT the "preserving of free speech".

Hope that helps.

👍

👉 kucked_a_lot 🤣

🇺🇸

Actually, “hate speech” IS free speech.

See when people are free to speak, sometimes they say things you don’t want to hear. Freedom is messy like that.

You and your fellow MAGAts don't want free speech - you want praise for your bigotry, and freedom from criticism. Anything short of that is "attacking your freedom of speech".

We've got over 1,000 crybaby posts in the PB forum alone about this as evidence. 😎

Actually, “hate speech” IS free speech.

See when people are free to speak, sometimes they say things you don’t want to hear. Freedom is messy like that.

As for “disinformation,” it should be obvious even to people here that in most cases, when someone is accused of “disinformation” or “misinformation” he is speaking the truth.
^
(Quoted for posterity and stupidity)

Sorry, no…

Encouraging a pathological, psychopathic LIAR to yell FIRE!!! in a crowded theater, and providing them a megaphone to amplify their dangerous and potentially life threatening LIE, is NOT the "preserving of free speech.

Hope that ^ helps.

👍

👉 kucked_a_lot 🤣

🇺🇸

Last edited:
I've always thought E.M. was a conman. Still do in most respects. But he's the only billionaire businessman who seems interested in preserving freedom of speech... and most of you seem to hate him for it.

Things like that are why I say you're not worth saving.
Free speech doesn't apply to private business, moron. Do you know what Elmo didn't preserve? His investors' money, hundreds of employee's paychecks, his family, or comman decency.

The fake sex accounts have become a plague on Twitter ever since Musk took over. But for Assmeal it's a win by owning the Libs. Twitter is now a garbage platform. Let that sink in!

You and your fellow MAGAts don't want free speech - you want praise for your bigotry, and freedom from criticism. Anything short of that is "attacking your freedom of speech".

We've got over 1,000 crybaby posts in the PB forum alone about this as evidence. 😎
Remember when "Professor" AJ lectured us about his newly discovered logical fallacy "ad hominem by class"?
He pitched that canard for years each and every time someone disagreed with him.
Basically, criticism of his position constituted a "logical fallacy" in his mind.

Good times. Good times.

We shall not see his likes again once he shuffles off the mortal coil.
And praise Skyfather for that!

Letting that "Sink In" was just the beginning.

Fist comes the "Code Walk Through", damn I'd like to be in on that. Followed by pink slips for 75-80% of the employees. Hell, if it were me I'd re-incorporate in TX, or FL. Maybe that's next.

And the employees wrote and open letter to Musk and then punctuated it with demands. Apparently they think they're still in charge. They should probably have been better off listing to some old Bob Dylan "cause a hard rain's gonna fall."

You can always tell when you're dealing with the delusional in that they demand respect. Never seems to occur to them that respect is earned.
It's "Lose $56 billy because a thrash metal drummer made it so Friday!"

A Thrash Metal Drummer Cost Elon Musk $56 Billion This Week

A thrash metal drummer by the name of Richard Tornetta has stuck a major blow against billionaire Elon Musk. The musician, who previously played in Dawn Of Correction, filed suit against Musk back in 2018, seeking to halt Musk‘s company Tesla from awarding him a $56 billion compensation package.

Tornetta took issue with the package, claiming that the Tesla board had breached their fiduciary duties in awarding Musk the unprecedented compensation package, which was was performance-based. Tornetta, who holds just 9 shares in Tesla, argued that Musk “controlled Tesla” claiming that the board acted without independence in approving the package.

According to CNBC the Delaware Supreme Court sided with Tornetta on the matter earlier this week, ruling that Musk had “extensive ties” and influence over several individuals who had negotiated the compensation package.

Back