It's "Twitter Freedom Friday!"

So apparently, if X labels your account as "suspicious" it gets locked and you need to pass an "Arkose" challenge to pRove y0u're 4 huma.n.

I almost didn't!
Screenshot_20240503-082647.png

I don't Twitter, but I am enjoying the consternation emanating from the Left that they might have lost one of their beloved safe spaces...

;) ;)

... look for a mass exodus of those not inclined to suffer the views of others outside of their echo chamber.*

Maybe they'll start their own service: Swishey.

* I wonder which will be greater, the outflow, or the intake?
I saw this post and how wrong it was.
I then realized who this alt belonged to and then it all made sense. 😉😉

Since the OP hasn't been seen in this thread since July of 2023, I thought I'd give a replay on the original post.

Letting that "Sink In" was just the beginning.

Fist comes the "Code Walk Through", damn I'd like to be in on that. Followed by pink slips for 75-80% of the employees. Hell, if it were me I'd re-incorporate in TX, or FL. Maybe that's next.

And the employees wrote and open letter to Musk and then punctuated it with demands. Apparently they think they're still in charge. They should probably have been better off listing to some old Bob Dylan "cause a hard rain's gonna fall."

You can always tell when you're dealing with the delusional in that they demand respect. Never seems to occur to them that respect is earned.
Obviously we can see why Chubby has ducked and ran from this, like the fucking coward he is.

Back