Israel/Hamas PB Tribal Fight

You know, this woman irritates me.
I don't give a flying fuck about the nuances between "Palestinians" and "Gazans".
I don't give a flying fuck about protestors chant, whether it's "From the river to the sea" or "Lock her up" or "Jews will not replace us".
I'm not going to be shamed because I "don't know the full picture behind the Israel-Gazan conflict".
I just want the Israel to stop their genocidal ethnic cleansing in Gaza. Full stop.
Israel's "right to exist" is not superior to "Gazan's right to live".
It’s not a genocide.

Let's put this in American terms.
In your opinion, what's the appropriate revenge civilian casualty death number for a rape?
50 white people?
100 Mexicans?
200 blacks?

Do children casualties count for half of the revenge total?
Hamas is a terrorist organization. They invaded Israel, raping and killing innocent women and children and took hostages. They started a war and are using civilians in Gaza as human shields and that’s why there are civilian casualties. There’s only one way to end it. Wipe Hamas from the face of the earth.

Back to that again.

Shocker.
Damn right. We have Hamas activity going on right here at home and it can explode into real terrorism at any minute. So it has to be handled as a national security issue.

Last edited:
Damn right. We Hamas activity going on right here at home and it can explode into real terrorism at any minute. So it has to be handled as a national security issue.
We don't have "Hamas activity here at home". Certainly we have activists with some extreme and unlawful protest gatherings saying some stupid shit, but that's not the same thing.

Of course our national security forces should be paying attention and involved in de-escalation.

My criticism is towards defecator's intentional conflation with black lives matter protests

You know, this woman irritates me.
I don't give a flying fuck about the nuances between "Palestinians" and "Gazans".
I don't give a flying fuck about protestors chant, whether it's "From the river to the sea" or "Lock her up" or "Jews will not replace us".
I'm not going to be shamed because I "don't know the full picture behind the Israel-Gazan conflict".
I just want the Israel to stop their genocidal ethnic cleansing in Gaza. Full stop.
Israel's "right to exist" is not superior to "Gazan's right to live".
Yeah she kind of blows your shit right out of the water, doesn't she? :D

We don't have "Hamas activity here at home". Certainly we have activists with some extreme and unlawful protest gatherings saying some stupid shit, but that's not the same thing.

Of course our national security forces should be paying attention and involved in de-escalation.

My criticism is towards defecator's intentional conflation with black lives matter protests
Who might that be?

Yeah she kind of blows your shit right out of the water, doesn't she? :D
Not really, but I'm hardly surprised that YOU would attempt to frame it like that.
After all, you were the guy who insisted Trump could NEVAR have lost in 2020 because he had bigger torchlight rallies.

Not really, but I'm hardly surprised that YOU would attempt to frame it like that.
After all, you were the guy who insisted Trump could NEVAR have lost in 2020 because he had bigger torchlight rallies.
Show me where I made that particular claim.

Let's put this in American terms.
In your opinion, what's the appropriate revenge civilian casualty death number for a rape?
50 white people?
100 Mexicans?
200 blacks?

Do children casualties count for half of the revenge total?
Those aren't the metrics when it comes to war or terrorism.

Those aren't the metrics when it comes to war or terrorism.
Nonsense.

Errybody agrees that "civilian body count" the only acceptable reparation for rape nowadays.

Israel's standard is approximately 14 Gazan civilian deaths for each unwanted Gazan spunkload deposited in an Israeli orifice.

I'm asking what the American equivalent would be.

You're more than welcome to offer up a suggestion.

Listening to the Remnant and Jonah brought up an excellent point - if you think it's abhorrent that Israel attacked and killed aid workers and even accused them of purposely doing so and criticized them.....you cannot ignore the attacks by Hamas on the pier and express the same criticism.

I do not believe Israel intentionally targeted aid workers.
I do believe Hamas has.

Any obstruction of aid to civilians must be condemned to the highest degree.

Listening to the Remnant and Jonah brought up an excellent point - if you think it's abhorrent that Israel attacked and killed aid workers and even accused them of purposely doing so and criticized them.....you cannot ignore the attacks by Hamas on the pier and express the same criticism.

I do not believe Israel intentionally targeted aid workers.
I do believe Hamas has.

Any obstruction of aid to civilians must be condemned to the highest degree.
I absolutely disagree with your conjecture.

I believe Israel intentionally and deliberately targeted aid workers (and foreign journalists too) "with malice aforethought".
I believe any targeting of international aid workers by Gazans (Hamas and/or civilians) was opportunistic and done out of desperation and/or profit.

Hamas attacking pier builders makes no sense from a military or civilian standpoint. Israel attacking pier builders makes sense from a strategic standpoint. Ergo, I believe that Israel either directly attacked or attacked by proxy the pier builders. Occam's Razor and all that.

I do agree that any obstruction of aid to civilians BY EITHER SIDE must be condemned to the highest degree.

I believe Israel intentionally and deliberately targeted aid workers (and foreign journalists too) "with malice aforethought".
I believe any targeting of international aid workers by Gazans (Hamas and/or civilians) was opportunistic and done out of desperation and/or profit.

Hamas attacking pier builders makes no sense from a military or civilian standpoint. Israel attacking pier builders makes sense from a strategic standpoint. Ergo, I believe that Israel either directly attacked or attacked by proxy the pier builders. Occam's Razor and all that.

I do agree that any obstruction of aid to civilians BY EITHER SIDE must be condemned to the highest degree.
I don't care that you disagree with my opinion about the origin of attacks on aid workers.

Nonsense.

Errybody agrees that "civilian body count" the only acceptable reparation for rape nowadays.

Israel's standard is approximately 14 Gazan civilian deaths for each unwanted Gazan spunkload deposited in an Israeli orifice.

I'm asking what the American equivalent would be.

You're more than welcome to offer up a suggestion.
You might look to Tokyo, Nagasaki, Hiroshima, or Hamburg, for an answer to your question.

Hamas may have concerns about the US building a pier in Gaza due to security and sovereignty issues. The construction of such a pier involves foreign military presence, which Hamas, as a governing body in Gaza, might perceive as a threat to their control, or a breach of their territorial integrity. They could be apprehensive about the inspection and monitoring of goods and materials entering Gaza through the pier, which Hamas might view as a potential for increased external control over their resources and economy. It makes no sense to you because you don't put an abundance of thought into the issue, but as a rabid pro-Hamas supporter one might have thought you'd be better informed.

Except the Hamas animals already took credit for the attack near the pier and stated that they didn’t want ANY non"Palestinians" in Gaza.

😑

The clearing of Rafah has begun. I predict the idf will come in May13-14.
Hopefully this will end soon.

Back