ISO scripts

I'm an experienced voice actor and want to start recording audios to post here, as I enjoy them quite a bit myself.

If you have written something with a female narrator in mind, I'd love to read your work and possibly record it. I'd also love to cosplay, as I have some ideas for stories I'd love to read, but simply don't have the writing ability.

Personally, I enjoy ddlg, taboo, cnc, first time, older male/younger female, but I'm open to most ideas. Please feel free to message me. I can provide my e-mail. Check my profile to get an idea of who I am, if you wish.

Thanks!

What an intriguing post. Now I'm quite curious about the sound of your voice. I hope it purrs.

I wrote a story based on that thread, and posted the link in the thread. It is all naughty voice mails left by a wife on a business trip for her husband. It would make a great audio story for a woman with a sexy voice. Feel free to take a crack at it if you have a mind to.
Yeah... everything Carnevil9 just said was meant to be conveyed by my "*begs*" and the link. :)

Though, I always prefer the wife sort of half resisting... reluctantly getting in over her head and slowly losing control and giving in. It just occurred to me that there's a simple set up to get the best of both worlds. Perhaps she gets through once early on to the husband... when it's all still in "fantasy" land... where she's just teasing her husband (and her new friend). Perhaps the husband has expressed interest in his wife making him a cuck and she has played along with the fantasy to please him, but would never cross the line to reality. But, she teases him on the phone, expecting him to back down when real lines are being crossed rather than playful fantasy. She sort of dares him... and he dares her back saying, "I say go for it. Until you hear otherwise, keep going." She's sure he'll back down before she will. But then, she leaves messages and doesn't hear back... so she keeps crossing more lines. She starts to wonder if he's not returning the calls because he wants her to keep going... or because he's not hearing her messages... and will freak out when he does. But, inch by inch she moves from teasing and pleasing her husband... to wanting more for herself.

Last edited:
Back