Inside the Inferno House (V.2)

Natalia watched as he suddenly moved from in front of her, telling her to stay where she was as he moved to where she had been sitting. He picked up her glass and took a sniff, guessing as to what she had been drinking before he had arrived.

"I had some orange juice and then some water. I don't drink liquor most of the time." She said as he moved into the kitchen to clean out her glass, leaving it in the sink before he started to explain that he would not be her whore.

She actually squirmed at those words. Of course having sex with him had crossed her mind. The powerful dreams that she had been having had focused on him. She had woke up to a powerful orgasm, imagining him above her in the middle of a passionate moment. However, hearing him say those words brought everything into startling reality. What they were doing was very real. She wouldn't be able to hide away from what he asked of her.

Then he was moving, asking that she follow him on her hands and knees. It was humiliating, but she did it. Crawling behind him, she struggled to not lose her temper. It made her feel like something less than human, but she was sure that wasn't his intention. It was all part of the game and she had a part to play. Then they simply sat and stared at one another. His eyes seemed to stare into hers for an eternity. His voice was startling after the long silence and she sucked in a breath, considering the question that had just been posed before he demanded that she take off her bra. He touched her face almost tenderly, cupping her chin to force her to continue looking at him as she spoke.

"Because I don't want to be loved." She answered honestly. "And most men I've been with want to love me. I'm not the kind of person that needs to be loved."

As she said that, she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, letting it drift down her arms before she placed it aside and knelt there in front of him without hesitation.

IC: Dominic Blair

He leaned forward reaching out to stroke his fingers down her cheek, "Tell me why do you think all your previous attempts to reach climax with a lover failed." He cupped her chin so the soulful eyes would not waver from looking into his own, "And as you do that...remove your bra, Natalia."

""Because I don't want to be loved." She answered honestly. "And most men I've been with want to love me."

Dom watched as her hands moved behind her to undo the clasp of the sensible white cotton bra she wore. "I'm not the kind of person that needs to be loved."

The bra came undone and Dominic saw her roll her shoulder letting the undergarment slide down her arms and fall down before she set it onto the floor beside her. She had magnificent breasts. Not too large. Not too small. Just a good handful. Not artificial either. These were the real breasts of a real woman. Right in the goldilocks zone for his tastes.

He wasn't looking at her breasts. His eyes bore into hers now.

"Nonsense, Natalia," He told her, "We all need to be loved."

He stroked her cheek tenderly.

"The difference in your case is that you need a different kind of love," He said before grabbing the hair at the back of her head and pulling her in so they only had an inch or so between them face to face. "The kind of love you saw between Javier and Maria before. The kind of love you know I can give you."

He let her go and leaned back in the chair looking down on her. "Very soon you won't have any choices to make, Natalia. I will be in charge of you, and I will take care of you and give you the different kind of love that you need so badly." He gestured to the elevator and her way back out to the safety of the world outside the Inferno House. "You have a decision to make now. Remove the last of your clothing and kneel before me naked so we can begin or you can leave me now."

He steepled his hands together, "If you stay though I will make certain you will earn it."

Natalia hissed as he grabbed her hair at the back of her head and pulled her in close, inches away from his own face as he swore that she needed what she had seen between Javier and Maria. It was true that she was wet in an instant, but she was still uncertain that he could give her what she needed. She was panting as he let her go, sitting back and glancing towards the elevator that she had used hours earlier.

"No." She murmured, shaking her head as she sat back on her heels. "I'm not leaving."

She wanted to be brave, to show him and herself that she could do this. However, she hesitated when he told her to lose the rest of her clothing. She chewed on her bottom lip for a moment, a nervous habit that she had never really been able to break herself of. She needed more than just a promise that he would make her dreams come true and make her work for it at the same time.

"There will be rules." It wasn't a question but a statement. "Safe words. Trust. If I use my safe word, everything stops with no questions. I...I can't guarantee that I can make it through this. Stubborn and wounded pride tells me that I can but I have my own doubts."

He steepled his hands together, "If you stay though I will make certain you will earn it."

She looked to the elevator and then back to him. "No." She murmured, shaking her head as she sat back on her heels. "I'm not leaving."

Dominic watched her as she considered it. He hung on a thread. Would she say no again? Would she get up and head out of his life for good this time? He didn't want that. He wanted-no needed her. He needed to help her. He needed to figure out the puzzle that was Natalia. He needed to give her the domination she needed from him. He just needed her.

She bit her lip endearingly for several heartbeats. Irrationally it made Dom want to kiss those lips.

No. Focus. That wasn't the kind of love she needed. Not yet at least.

"There will be rules." She finally said.

He nodded, "We both will agree to them ahead of time."

She pressed on, "Safe words. Trust. If I use my safe word, everything stops with no questions."

"It will be the only way to stop it," He added, "But the safe word is absolutely sacrosanct between us. I will tell you that if it is uttered I will put a cease to all activity going on."

"I...I can't guarantee that I can make it through this," She stated slowly, "Stubborn and wounded pride tells me that I can but I have my own doubts."

He leaned forward and held out a gold key for her to take. "Hold this, Natalia, it is the key to the playroom. No activity will happen until you are satisfied that all the rules between us have been settled."

After she'd taken it he sat back. "Now the safe word: it should be something you wouldn't say casually, but significant enough to you that you would not forget it in the heat of the moment too. Can you think of a word that fits?"

Natalia took the key that was offered to her, looking at it with a slight frown. Why would he give her the key to the playroom? Surely he had a couple of a keys to the room. Was it purely symbolic? As he explained the reason behind it, she glanced up at Dominic and considered his words for a moment. He wanted her to be comfortable and feel as if she had some kind of control in their activities.

When the conversation turned towards a safe word, she thought hard about what she wanted. "Kiwi." She finally said, looking at him again. "I seriously doubt that word will come up in casual conversation or in the heat of the moment."

"As for rules, I don't like being hit in the face. I don't like blindfolds. I don't even really like being bound. However, I know that I have to be willing to compromise on things." She had been in bad situations where she had been bound and blindfolded before, but this would be completely different. "So, I suppose as long as you leave my face alone, the others are alright."

He leaned forward and held out a gold key for her to take. "Hold this, Natalia, it is the key to the playroom. No activity will happen until you are satisfied that all the rules between us have been settled."

Natalia took the key in hand with a small smile on her face. She held it up looking at it with a questioning air.

He had other keys to the playroom, but this was a gesture towards her, and an important one. The difference between abuse and bdsm was trust. He needed that trust, and laying down the groundwork-setting the rules-was a part of that process.

He had been waiting until she was inside the playroom looking at all the tools and paraphernalia on the shelves along the walls before bringing it up. It was better when the sub could imagine the consequences during so as they looked upon the whips and chains and floggers and such he would use on them.

However she needed that conversation now before taking that step inside his sanctuary. It didn't matter that it was sooner than he had desired to have it. She needed it now. In a true dominant and submissive relationship the submissive actually had the power. Like this here.

She held the key. She held the power to allow them to move forward here.

So here they were.

"Now the safe word: it should be something you wouldn't say casually, but significant enough to you that you would not forget it in the heat of the moment too. Can you think of a word that fits?"

She had been looking at the key and he wondered what she could be thinking before she spoke up, "Kiwi."

"Is that it," He asked, "Is that the word you want as your safeword?"

"I seriously doubt that word will come up in casual conversation or in the heat of the moment," She surmised looking back up to him.

He nodded, "It will work. Do you have any reservations you need voice before we continue? Any rules you'd like to set?"

"As for rules, I don't like being hit in the face. I don't like blindfolds. I don't even really like being bound," She continued but then added, "However, I know that I have to be willing to compromise on things. So, I suppose as long as you leave my face alone, the others are alright."

"Everything that will happen will be a negotiation at first until we build a level of trust between us," He told her, "It will be slow. It will take time. It will take effort. But I believe you are strong enough for all of that, Natalia."

"Also I believe I can work with all of your boundaries if there are any I wish to cross I will ask you ahead of time and we'll discuss it," He looked her in the eye, "So the question now is do you have any further rules you'd like to voice or do you ready to proceed?"

Natalia considered his words as he said that he would try to work her considerations into their process. She had a safe word and she had let her concerns be known. Was there really anything else to be discussed between the both of them?

"I suppose that there's nothing else." She said with a shrug of her shoulders, looking down at the key that was in her hands. "If I think of something else, I'll be sure to voice it as soon as I possibly can."

It was then that she took in a deep breath and slowly let it out, offering him the key that he had placed in her hands just moments earlier. She was ready to trust him and see where this adventure was going to take the both of them. It was a better or worse situation that she could only hope would be for the better.

"Also I believe I can work with all of your boundaries if there are any I wish to cross I will ask you ahead of time and we'll discuss it," He looked her in the eye, "So the question now is do you have any further rules you'd like to voice or do you feel that you are ready to proceed?"

"I suppose that there's nothing else." She said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Are you certain," Dominic asked her seriously, "This is the time if you have any further reservations."

She looked at the key in her hands for a minute, "If I think of something else, I'll be sure to voice it as soon as I possibly can."

"And you have my reassurance that I will stop all activity and listen to your concerns," He nodded, "But once you hand me back that key you must understand that you will be my slave, my property, and you're ability to decide what happens to you will be effectively nil. You must place absolute trust in me to do what is best for you. All the power over you will be in my hands, Natalia."

It took a long moment with her looking at the key that now represented her freedom and independence and for a second he was afraid she'd turn away from this course she'd bravely taken so far. Then she took a deep, soul-deep, breath and held it out for him to take back from her.

Dominic didn't say anything in response. The moment was too solemn, too historic, for commentary. He held out his hand for her to place the key within. After she had done so he got up from the chair and turned to walk down the hall.

"Follow me, Natalia." The way he said it was not a entreaty. His tone held no room for her to do anything but obey.

It was done. In giving him back the key their relationship had started. He was the master and she was his slave.

He led her down the hallway to the one locked door in his home. On it was a small brass placard with a quote from Dante. 'Abandon hope all ye who enter here.'

Slowly as if it was a special moment between them, some ceremony being fulfilled, Dom inserted the key and turned the lock. The door swung open showing a large red room lined with deep rich mahogany shelves containing his precious collection of tools and toys: chains, whips, floggers, vibrators, but plugs, ball gags, and more. In the center were many apparatus used in BDSM play: a St. Andrew's cross, an adjustable sex swing, a whipping post, a rack, a king-sized bed with shackles at each corner and so on. Beneath their feet was soft red carpeting. Above were skylights letting in natural light and the sound of the rain outside falling on them heavier now. There was a rumble of thunder as he let her step inside.

Dominic gave her a moment to look at what she wished, to take it all in before he said , "Tell me, how do you feel?" When she looked back to him he closed the door, though he did not lock it. Also he waited until she could see before he slid the key back into his pocket. "Are you ready to proceed?"

Natalia stood and followed after him as he bade her to. It was all in his hands now and her heart was racing a million miles an hour. She knew that she could trust him and that she had a safe word to stop everything in an instant. However, her old fears and insecurities were coming to the surface in a startling way.

She paused after he unlocked the door, looking around the plush room that he had led her into. It was expensive, she was sure, and full of all sorts of things designed to torment and pleasure. She was an adult woman who had done a lot of living in her years but she had no idea what half of the things on the wall might have been used for. She was going to find out, she was sure.

"Nervous." She commented, turning to look at Dominic as he asked her how she felt. "But ready to continue."

Dominic gave her a moment to look at what she wished, to take it all in before he said , "Tell me, how do you feel?" When she looked back to him he closed the door, though he did not lock it. Also he waited until she could see before he slid the key back into his pocket. "Are you ready to proceed?"

"Nervous," Came her answer as she looked to him over her shoulder, "But ready to continue."

He stepped away from the door and circled around her taking her in, every contour, every freckle and mole, the enticing dimple at the small of her back before becoming the slope of her buttocks hidden under the denim of her jeans.

"You are beautiful, but you are still over dressed, Natalia," He told her. It was matter-of-fact, the tone of a man that fully expected to be obeyed immediately with no need to raise the volume of his voice, "The jeans and your shoes...remove them now."

He pointed over to the door. "Fold them neatly and place them there. I will allow you to have no barriers between us when in this room."

When she had done that and turned in only the sensible white cotton bikini panties one could buy at any retail store nationwide he told her, "Because this will be your first time I will allow you the dignity of keeping this last shield for the moment, but when you are ready all of your clothes will join the rest of your clothing folded neatly by the door."

He held out his hand to her, "Natalia take my hand."

He then led her over to one of the shelves containing his collections of collars. "These will not be a tool to degrade or dehumanize you. No matter what is happening your collar will be a constant reminder that here within these walls you will be safe. For you are mine."

He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Choose yours."

Natalia's mouth was admittedly dry as she stripped out of her pants and shoes, leaving her panties in place as she took his hand and allowed him to show her the wall of collars and other toys. It held so many promises of a good time that it made Natalia's head spin slightly. He wanted her to pick out the collar that would define her and even though it was a simple request, Natalia was in over her head.

She looked over everything in silence, finally deciding on a simple black leather collar, turning to show it to Dominic when she had decided. It was a little like herself, delicate but strong. The color was no nonsense and it would suit her.

He then led her over to one of the shelves containing his collections of collars. "These will not be a tool to degrade or dehumanize you. No matter what is happening your collar will be a constant reminder that here within these walls you will be safe. For you are mine."

He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Choose yours."

She was naked now, but Dominic did not lower his gaze to her assets. No, he was enraptured by the changes in the expression of her face as she carefully looked over each of the collars on the shelves. He had a wide variety of colors and adornments for her to choose from.

He wondered which she'd choose.

Finally she reached out picking up a plain black one and held it out for him.

"Your choice pleases me, Natalia," He nodded taking the collar from her. The collar seemed to fit her well, "Lift your hair up so I may put it on you."

He stepped around behind her placing around her neck. He fastened it tight so it'd constantly remind her it was there, but not tight enough to actually choke her.

"You may lower your hair." He stepped around in front of her and took hold of her hand. "This is your first time, Natalia, so tonight I intend to teach you to let yourself go. You will feel nothing but pleasure, but you will have no control over that pleasure. That will be my privilege."

He led her deeper into the room past his devices of torture to a curious corner of the room lined with shelves of vibrators and other tools to cause pleasure rather than pain. Before that in the corner stood oddly enough what looked like a padded rocking horse large enough to accomadate an adult riding it. It looked fairly innocuous except for the fact that it had a cord plugged into an outlet and the seat was actually a sybian.

"This is not a toy-" He stopped before shrugging to her, "-Well, it is not a toy for children. Tonight your task will be fairly simple. You will get on this and you will ride it until I tell you to stop."

He looked to her as he took the remote control for the sybian. "This is to teach you to trust me and my judgment for you implicitly."

Natalia wanted to fidget with the collar as it was buckled into place against her skin. The piece of leather was tight, but not so tight that she was in danger. He was right in the fact that this would make her remember who she was and what she was doing in that exact moment. It was an extension of his will and she was trying so hard to remain brave and wear it with the kind of pride that she had seen coming from others.

As her hair fell back into place, she looked at Dominic as he moved in front of her and promised that her first time with him would be nothing but pleasure. She wouldn't control her pleasure, but it was a small price to play as she explored this new and exciting world. He pulled her into the room, directing her towards a wall that was filled with vibrators of all different color, length, and thickness. She actually shivered looking at all of them until he directed her attention to a saddle seated in the corner.

"You just want me to ride that?" Natalia asked, looking over at Dominic as he took the control and explained that she would learn to trust him by riding that apparatus. "I guess I can give it a try."

It wasn't graceful as she moved towards the toy and sized it up for a moment before throwing her leg over the other side of it and settling into the seat. It felt a little silly to be sitting there on that saddle in front of him, simply waiting for something to happen, but she had to trust that he knew what was best.

He looked to her as he took the remote control for the sybian. "This is to teach you to trust me and my judgment for you implicitly."

He looked over to her. Natalia looked a little uncomfortable being naked and wearing the collar. He felt she was showing a great deal of courage in going this far already. Dominic hoped she could keep that courage when he asked her to go further still.

"You just want me to ride that," She asked looking at the rocking horse.

He nodded, "Yes, until I tell you to stop." He gestured for her to take her seat onto it.

I guess I can give it a try," She said stepping over to it. It took a moment, and it was a little awkwardly, she got up on the rocking horse and settled down for the ride to come.

"Remember, Natalia, you may orgasm as many times as you can, but you cannot stop and you cannot get off," He lifted the remote so she would see it and turned the sybian on at the first setting. This was the slowest speed, just enough to cause a low silent buzzing in the ridge of the saddle pressing against her pussy and clitoris.

He let grow accustomed to the sensation for several minutes before increasing the speed to setting two. "You can feel it, can't you? Feel the vibrations from the machine course up through your body. Move your hips as you feel natural, Natalia. Make the horse rock."

Abruptly Dominic increased the speed to setting three and then a minute after that setting four. "Come for me, Natalia. Within these walls you can let it all go. Let it all go. Just forget it all and feel the pleasure."

He turned it to setting five barking an order, "Come for me now!"

Natalia's dark gaze rose to look at him as he held up the control for her to see. She tilted her head to one side, jumping slightly when the machine beneath her whirred to life. It was strange, but it wasn't unpleasent. In fact the longer that she sat there, the better that it started to feel. Dominic continued to talk her through it, turning the machine on higher and encouraging her to explore her situation and the find the pleasure that she wanted.

She did start to rock her hips, a soft whimper leaving her lips as she reached forward to please her hands on something solid. As the little machine went through all of the different motions, Natalia's eyes fluttered close. She was breathing faster, a thin sheen of sweat breaking out across her skin. His voice was in the background, but she barely made a word as the horse rocked beneath her. The only warning that she was cumming was a sharp intake of breath, a soft whimper, and a quaking of her belly.

The orgasm was beautiful, warm and wet. She hadn't had one like that in such a long time that it surprised her.

He turned it to setting five barking an order, "Come for me now!"

Obediently she came with a sharp inhale of breath followed with a whimper. He watched intently her turning the sybian back down.

Dominic was well pleased with her. She was such a gamer. Literally throwing herself into it without reluctance or resistance. "Very good, Natalya. Ready for more."

His hand lifted the remote before her. "This time we shall start on level two." His fingers turned the dial to that setting where she could see it.

This time he let her ride at that level for the next several minutes. He did not increase the speed until she was pressing her sex against the vibrating piece and rolling her hips across the saddle.

"Do you need more," He asked her, "Say it, Natalya. Say it out loud."

Natalia was still shivering, quaking as she panted for breath. Her eyes showed her surprise when he asked if she was ready for more. When had the last time been that she had multiple orgasms in a night? Maybe when she was back in high school and she had hooked up with a football player who had an appetite for sex far greater than her own.

Dominic lifted the dial for her to see, telling her that they were going to start on level two this time. She slowly nodded as he set it to buzz and she let out a soft whimper again. She was grinding down against it after a few moments, wishing that it would go further like before. Instead, he was demanding that she tell him that she needed more.

She wasn't the kind of girl that willingly expressed what she wanted and needed from a sexual partner. She sought out sex and comfort, but she had never taken the time to learn what turned her on and made her want more.

"Yes." She gasped out, looking at him with wide eyes. "I need more."

He wanted it louder and she clenched her brow tightly, unsure if she could say it any louder. "Sir, please, I need more."

"Do you need more," He asked her, "Say it, Natalya."

"Yes." She gasped out, looking at him with wide eyes. "I need more."

"Say it out loud," He demanded.

He saw her brow crease as she resisted the idea. Dominic only watched, wondering whether she'd be able to step past her own inhibitions.

"Sir, please, I need more." She repeated this time louder.

He nodded and turned the dial to setting three. The effect was immediate and Dom watched intently as the pleasure ramped up for Natalya. He paid attention to her face and into her eyes closely. The moment he saw in them that she was about to reach orgasm once more he dialed down the sybian back to setting one.

"Not yet," He told her as she was nothing but sexual frustration in her eyes now, "Trust me completely, Natalya."

He let her cool off and back away from her near-climax and then he turned the dial to setting four on the remote.

Natalia sucked in a deep breath as he turned the dial and gave her what she had asked so nicely for. She no longer even rode the saddle, instead she pressed her pussy firmly against the surface to get the full vibrations. Her back arched and she felt her belly clench tightly as she drew so close to cumming. Instead, the dial was turned down and she instantly turned her gaze towards Dominic.

"What the fuck?" She asked, panting as he told her that she needed to trust him.

She looked betrayed by the stolen orgasm as he simply stood there and watched her. She was about to launch into a tirade of choice words when he turned the dial to four, the words choked from her throat in an instant.

She really had no idea what she looked like in that moment. Her skin was a rosy hue, coated in moisture. Her nipples were obscenely hard, begging for contact, as she shamelessly road the buzzing toy. In fact, her hands were soon at her breast, pulling hard at her nipples until she was screaming in orgasm.

Back