In search of good stories to read

Socock98

Virgin
Hello!

I'm not sure if I am posting in the right forum, sorry about that but here I go!

I'm searching for some new stories to read, so I AM NOT searching for a specific story that I have already read but can't find.
I have been mostly reading stories in the Gay Male category on Literotica, but being bisexual I am also interested in Straight stories, the thing is there are so many straight stories, and so many different categories that I am a bit lost!

That is why I am here, to try and ask you for help to find some good stories!
I'll give you a bit of an idea of what I am looking for ideally :
- The story should be told in the first person, in the point of view of a woman.
- The woman must be young (between 18 and 21), could be either in high school or college or somewhere else.
- It must include the main character first time having sex with a man.
- The story must have between 3 and 10 chapters, which each chapter being less than 7k words long.

Those are the main points I am looking for, the story doesn't need to respect them exactly but needs to be pretty close to it.
Here are some additional details I'd like: there needs to be oral sex in the story (on both sides), it can be either a 'romantic story' (following one couple) or a multiple partner story, there needs to be at least 3 or 4 sex scenes in total in all the chapters, every sexual encounter needs to be fully consensual, no impregnation, and the woman (main character) can't be too 'slutty' (i.e have sex with any guy)

I'm looking for 2 or 3 good stories that fits this profile, so if any come to mind please let me know!
Also, less urgent but while I'm here, I think I'd also enjoy a few straight stories but this time with a man as the main character (still told in the first person) and this time this guy is more of a 'serial fucker', seducing and going from woman to woman! Don't have much more info for this type of story so sorry I can't be more specific, although it would be perfect if ideally this 'serial fucker' is actually a 'serial virginity taker' meaning he is the first of multiple women. (I don't really know why I have a thing with woman losing their virginity right now :s)

Anyway thank you in advance and I hope some people can help me!

I ask for help to find Stories "that have left their mark on you when you read them..., captivating until the end.... Sorry!

I dear -co-writers

I wish to ask a hot favor. I like very intense, unpredictable sex stories, that until I finish reading them, I don't know how far they will take the young hot wife, like me, a sex lover, in very hot situations, without taboos, or red lines, abandoning herself. and letting himself be carried away by his desires, along with strangers.

Can someone recommend me some of the Stories that, personally, have captivated you until the end.

Thank you in advance for your recommendations.
I'll tell you which stories have been most exciting for me.

The last one I read is one from the Fifth Estate: I Found My Wife’s Black Dildo: 4 Part Series , ist very well (y)

I want to read a Story with a theme: hot wife - cuckold, party where the wife cheats on her husband with other men she desires, and "she is very hot, leaves the main room of the Party" and abandons herself to pleasure with another bull, or with several, to continue the night, together with strangers.

I am also very pleased when, in a meeting with several fairly liberal couples, she chooses others to enjoy an intense and uncontrolled night of sex with others in the group, or a bisexual friend, out of her husband's sight.

Back