If you'll vote for a convicted felon, in jail, to be president of the USA...

butters

High on a Hill
...y'all be good with restoring all voting rights to all criminals, right?

i'm thinking that would follow, given so many magats are behind bars after jan 6th

if anyone who supports trump being president as a convicted criminal but doesn't support returning all criminals their voting rights, isn't there some disconnect there???

i'm thinking that would follow, given so many magats are behind bars after jan 6th

if anyone who supports trump being president as a convicted criminal but doesn't support returning all criminals their voting rights, isn't there some disconnect there???
Hey hunter! Aren't you in Delaware with dad?....lol

Honestly I can never find anywhere in the Constitution when speaking of right be it the 2nd, 4th or any of the voting laws where it says "unless you're a convicted felon." Frankly if you have so many felons that they could sway an election you have a different problem than felons voting.

Priceless is the Democratic spending. So now we're out what five generations that are going to have to pay for what he's giving out or as I like to refer to as the government Dole.

Priceless is the Democratic spending. So now we're out what five generations that are going to have to pay for what he's giving out or as I like to refer to as the government Dole.
did you take public issue with trump's spending that added $7.8 trillion to the national debt?

are you backing the Israeli spending bill that cuts IRS funding which will result in less money coming into the gov't coffers as more high-target tax cheats get away with stealing from the American public?

I'm holding faith thus far that, when it comes time to actually cast a vote, many who are toying with Trump now will do the right thing and vote for the other guy/gal.

We could easily raise taxes back to even Bush Era and start tearing this down in a heart beat. If we are talking debt to GDP ratio we had a higher debt following WW2 and the Greatest Generation was still alive when their debt was completely paid off.

Butters forgets the last time her great grandfather, Eugene Debs, ran for President it was from behind bars. :D

ELECTABILITY: Trump Now Leads Biden In Five of Six Swing States.

President Donald J. Trump is storming ahead of Joe Biden in five of six key swing states just 12 months before the 2024 presidential election, with the 45th President predicted to obtain more than 300 Electoral College votes: way above the necessary 270 to win, new data shows.

Trump, despite his multiple deep-state indictments and attempts to inhibit his re-election run, is leading by 11 points in Nevada, six in Georgia, five in Arizona, five in Michigan, and four in Pennsylvania. Biden leads in Wisconsin by just two points. Across all six, Trump is averaging 48 percent to Biden’s 44.

Screenshot-2023-11-05-at-10.03.32-AM.png

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/1...-now-leads-biden-in-five-of-six-swing-states/

Looking bad for the communists in the Democrat Party,

Situational standards to be sure.

"The moral majority" was always a fucking farce.

Decent , intelligent people always saw them for what they were / are.

*nods*

You mean a son with his family?
You mean a sex ,drug,and liar addicted individual using his parents to sponge off of until he reorganizes the whole family into the definition of corruption,? Then he moves in with his dead brothers wife? She's no prize either...

You mean a sex ,drug,and liar addicted individual using his parents to sponge off of until he reorganizes the whole family into the definition of corruption,? Then he moves in with his dead brothers wife? She's no prize either...
we can't help your embracing of stupidity

Of course they would vote for him. He is the Orange Jesus, their Lord and Savior. He could rape their wives and daughters, kill their sons and they would still bow down to him and suck his deformed cock.

oldermomnumbers

in magat world that probably construes as in their early twenties rather than the preferred teen years of procreation in their part of society.

right on track to be a granny by the time you reach 36. gotta breed those ignorant voters for trump, baby.

Back