If 18 year old you knew what you know now...

An 18 year old me wouldn’t have settled for what I thought was the norm. Long term relationship, which became long distance whilst at uni. I missed out on a lot of fun cx

Stuck with the girl I was going with then, married her, and had a couple of kids like I planned to do then. I got stupid and thought I could do better, and I haven't.

I wish I'd had a better idea what a hot piece of ass I was. A lot of girls obviously threw themselves at me but I didn't always catch on.
Same! I missed so many chances. I was a dork, lol.

I'm still a dork, but now I'm older and full of regrets. 😛

I had soooo many insecurities when I was 18 ... sexual, social, needing approval from parents and peers, thinking my entire future depended on doing the right thing all the time......

If I had known then what I know now, my social anxiety might have gone away sooner and I would not have been afraid to suck cock and eat pussy.

I had a pretty nice body back then .... skinny, kind of a twink ... nice ass and legs thanks to my bike .... and nobody got to enjoy it. Not even me. 😪

I had soooo many insecurities when I was 18 ... sexual, social, needing approval from parents and peers, thinking my entire future depended on doing the right thing all the time......

If I had known then what I know now, my social anxiety might have gone away sooner and I would not have been afraid to suck cock and eat pussy.

I had a pretty nice body back then .... skinny, kind of a twink ... nice ass and legs thanks to my bike .... and nobody got to enjoy it. Not even me. 😪

A thought like this is pretty much what gave me the idea for this thread:

"I had a pretty nice body back then ... nobody got to enjoy it. Not even me. 😪"

Mrs. WhO2 was 29 the first time she masturbated (finally talked her in to it for my birthday after we were married). She became a regular enthusiastic practitioner after I got her past the guilt her crazy @$$ family beat into her.

I think about this all the time. I would have become a radically different person. I would have explored everything possible while in the prime of my life, instead of looking back with regret.

My long time girlfriend (current wife) and I decided she could date others while we were separated by going to different colleges, starting when I was 18. I know now that she was being fucked by other guys on a regular basis while I waited for our wedding night to have sex with her. If I had known about her having sex, I wouldn't have waited and would have been fucking her, myself.

I think if I could be 18 again I would spend less time worrying about what people thought and "finding the right guy" and more time exploring my sexuality. There was so much sexual energy going around and if I was less inhibited I'm sure I could have had a threesome with more than one couple I knew. The attractive 18-year-old boys who I thought of then as immature morons would probably have turned out to be very entertaining sex toys.

Keep shaving your body. Buy those panties and cute outfits and start looking for a gender identity therapist. You're not hitting that last growth spurt until you're 22, and it's going to square out your shoulders and jaw. Get those hormones now and you'll save a lot of time and frustration down the road.

I would have invested in Apple, Microsoft, Dell, IBM, and Berkshire Hathaway.

I'd have known that the woman I wanted and pursued (not in a creepy way, friend-zoned) was never going to be into me and that I was going to pass up a lot of women who would have happily taken her place.

It's very hard to imagine because my life would be so different. But I definitively would have been more open and accepting of my pleaser personality and my submissive desires. Everyone was forced to conform to societal norms back then.

I strongly relate to this.

If I would have been less concerned about what my parents thought I would have gone much further into many of my interests - and not just the sexual or gender aspects of life.

My parents were self conflicted and did so much to project their insecurities on me. It took more than half of my life to let it go and feel like I could make my own decisions without their judgment nagging at me.

I got to raise my kids as I would have liked to have been raised. It’s an incredible catharsis but I must admit that I’m a bit jealous of them. 😅

One of the most validating things for me has been how my kids know my parents well enough to understand what I went through. They love their grandparents but all have thanked me for braking away from the attitudes I was raised with. ☺️

Back