I got banned from one more forum.

JohnSm123

Loves Spam
Once again, the same story: perma ban without reasons stated. And even though the message says, Please contact the mods for details, I won't even bother to contact them, because my experience all these years has shown me that mods NEVER EVER respond when you contact them regarding your ban.

That incident confirmed my fears that I'm bound to always end up banned sooner or later. Now I believe more than ever that the same thing will happen here too. Maybe it'll be in a few hours or a few months, but it will happen.

You are probably the last forum that hasn't banned me. When you inevitably ban me too, I'll be gone from everywhere.

And I can't live with that fear anymore. Every time I log in here, I wonder, "Will I now be taken to the main forum, or will I once again see the well known message, which I have seen millions of times: You are banned./Reason: Unspecified./Date the ban will be lifted: Never./Please contact the mods if you have any questions."

Of course, I can just stop coming here so I stop worrying about that. But I know myself. I know I won't be able to resist the temptation to keep coming back and moan once in a while. So I request that I be banned already. Why prolong my torment? Why not do already what you will definitely do sooner or later? It will hurt me less if you ban me now than if you keep comforting me only to ban me suddenly and unexpectedly someday without ever telling me why. I have gone through this countless times, and I don't want to go through it again.

I request I be permanently banned from this forum. It will be better for everyone.

No one will ever like me, I will never manage to write anything, I will never manage to find happiness. I'm a lost cause. Ban me and get it over with.

Once again, the same story: perma ban without reasons stated. And even though the message says, Please contact the mods for details, I won't even bother to contact them, because my experience all these years has shown me that mods NEVER EVER respond when you contact them regarding your ban.

That incident confirmed my fears that I'm bound to always end up banned sooner or later. Now I believe more than ever that the same thing will happen here too. Maybe it'll be in a few hours or a few months, but it will happen.

You are probably the last forum that hasn't banned me. When you inevitably ban me too, I'll be gone from everywhere.

And I can't live with that fear anymore. Every time I log in here, I wonder, "Will I now be taken to the main forum, or will I once again see the well known message, which I have seen millions of times: You are banned./Reason: Unspecified./Date the ban will be lifted: Never./Please contact the mods if you have any questions."

Of course, I can just stop coming here so I stop worrying about that. But I know myself. I know I won't be able to resist the temptation to keep coming back and moan once in a while. So I request that I be banned already. Why prolong my torment? Why not do already what you will definitely do sooner or later? It will hurt me less if you ban me now than if you keep comforting me only to ban me suddenly and unexpectedly someday without ever telling me why. I have gone through this countless times, and I don't want to go through it again.

I request I be permanently banned from this forum. It will be better for everyone.

No one will ever like me, I will never manage to write anything, I will never manage to find happiness. I'm a lost cause. Ban me and get it over with.
Is that you eyer? :)

Something tells me you know exactly what you did to get banned.

You just want an interaction.

Judging by your pathetic play at victimhood with this thread, I agree that you should leave. - Ban or no ban,

JFC

SAD!!!

Something tells me you know exactly what you did to get banned.

You just want an interaction.

Judging by your pathetic play at victimhood with this thread, I agree that you should leave. - Ban or no ban,

JFC

SAD!!!
Do I play victim because nobody likes me? Or does nobody like me because I play victim? Which came first? The chicken or the egg?

Or does nobody like me because I play victim?

You know there are lots of people on this forum that don't write. They come here and talk about erotica or sex and they do so without making it all about them and posting up "nobody likes me" threads. They just come here and participate. And when they do so they do it without talking about things that are borderline inappropriate, even for a place like this.

But you don't. You bring attention to yourself in a way that gets a negative reaction from people. And you do it on purpose. If you want to talk about your problems, see a professional. Want a pal, get a dog.

Lots of people have offered you advice, and tried to help but that's not why you're here is it?

Last edited:
It's pretty hard to get banned on these forums. And even when it happens, you can always just create a new account; and they won't do anything to stop you. For example, the entity currently known as "CenSore" and "Cermin" (he uses both screen names simultaneously) has been banned no less than eighty times- and that is NOT AN EXAGGERATION as I've been keeping track.

You know there are lots of people on this forum that don't write. They come here and talk about erotica or sex and they do so without making it all about them and posting up "nobody likes me" threads. They just come here and participate. And when they do so they do it without talking about things that are borderline inappropriate, even for a place like this.

But you don't. You purposely bring attention to yourself in a way that gets a negative reaction from people. And you do it on purpose. If you want to talk about your problems, see a professional. Want a pal, get a dog.

Lots of people have offered you advice, and tried to help but that's not why you're here is it?
I have seen a professional in the past. I've mentioned it in another thread. My experience has taught me that professionals are professionals only in the sense that they take money. They can't help anybody, and they know it.

It's pretty hard to get banned on these forums.
I've been banned from countless forums where I was assured it was almost impossible to get banned. In fact, one time on a newly established forum, a mod accompanied the banhammer by telling me in a thread: "Congratulations. You are the first person to get banned when the forum rules haven't even been announced yet."

Back