Husband has 3some with female coworkers with wife watching from home

TexMan324

Really Experienced
Husband is working late in his cubicle and gets a videocall from his wife who keeps him company during his overtime. He's joined by his two attractive female coworkers who are also working late and want to help alleviate his stress. Wife suggests they have threesome while she watches. Husband and coworkers strip naked in the cubicle while wife strips nude from home.

Husband makes out with the two girls whom then kneel down to suck his cock together. He's has them bend over and does them both doggy-style before reclining on the chair where he tilted his head to eat one girl's pussy while the other girl rides him cowgirl style. All this happening while his wife rubs her pussy watching them. He finishes by cumming all over their big tits where they rub his jizz together.

Their boss, who is an attractive stacked lady, sees them and felts turned on by the lewd act. Boss lets them go home for the night while suggesting they invite her in next time they're working late. Husband and coworkers hug each other before getting dressed, and husband and wife have the most amazing sex later that night.

After sex, husband tells wife he invited his coworkers over on Friday night for dinner and potentially a foursome.

I like the base voyeurism idea. But I'd just have it where a man is in an open relationship, and then starts an office fuck-buddy relationship with a young woman. His wife has been watching via a camera system he'd installed. She loves watching and when he gets home they fuck like mad.

One day his boss, a real sexy mature brunette, comes in and says she's aware of the relationship but isn't upset. She says, "If you bring in the Anderson account," she leans over him and smiles wickedly. "Not only will you get your own office," her voice falls to a whisper, "I'll even help you christen it."

He gets home and his wife is beside herself. She kisses him wildly. "You'd better work your ass off. Because I want to see that!"

He smiles. "Yes, Dear."

Back