Humiliating ways to reward your chastity cuck...

PaxNurgle

Literotica Guru
This is as much for erotic fiction writers as for real life FLR types out there, but...

Your man has been cock-caged for oh so long. Has he been attentive and satisfied your needs well (both in mundane, romantic and other ways you desire?)
Has he earned his reward? You cannot imagine, the longing, the need, and the pressure he has been feeling, constantly being teased and tormented with the need to release. Maybe he has watched, or at least listened, as you were being satisfied with your lover, since he has been put in his place and knows, deep down, and because you have expressly told him, that he cannot satisfy you. And that torment has only increased his desperation, his longing for satisfaction.
So lets say he's been a good boy and has earned it. Of course he is not good enough to penetrate YOU, so that is out of the question. But when you finally let him out of his cage, and his cock springs to attention, how should he relieve himself? Here are a couple ideas?

- Onto your boots. Order him to kneel before you and ejaculate all over them. Then, of course, make him clean it up, licking up every last drop, while you degrade and humiliate him.

-Onto the bare bathroom floor. Why should your boots be his cum dumpster? Of course, the floor better be clean. Or else who knows what kind of nasty germs he will ingest when you make him lick it up?

-Even better, into the toilet. After all, inferior seed should be flushed down with the rest of the sewage. Although, shoving his head into the bowl and making him eat as much of it as possible before flushing would be delightful. If you have an especially dirty mind, make him do this after you (or him) have recently used the toilet. All the better to conserve water!

-Or, cleaner, safer and more sane, have him lie on his back, legs pushed up against the wall or pulled over his head, back arched. So his cock is as close to his face as possible. Order him to ejaculate all over himself, and aim to get as much of his load in his mouth as possible. Only, this time, he doesn't get to clean it up. Let it dry, let the sticky mess cake to his face, chest and chin dry to a glaze, a symbol of his own emasculation.

Either way, if you've done it right, it shouldn't take long for him to cum, especially after being denied for so long. Or, Maybe you have your own delightful, devious and cruel ways to reward your slave....

This is as much for erotic fiction writers as for real life FLR types out there, but...

Your man has been cock-caged for oh so long. Has he been attentive and satisfied your needs well (both in mundane, romantic and other ways you desire?)
Has he earned his reward? You cannot imagine, the longing, the need, and the pressure he has been feeling, constantly being teased and tormented with the need to release. Maybe he has watched, or at least listened, as you were being satisfied with your lover, since he has been put in his place and knows, deep down, and because you have expressly told him, that he cannot satisfy you. And that torment has only increased his desperation, his longing for satisfaction.
So lets say he's been a good boy and has earned it. Of course he is not good enough to penetrate YOU, so that is out of the question. But when you finally let him out of his cage, and his cock springs to attention, how should he relieve himself? Here are a couple ideas?

- Onto your boots. Order him to kneel before you and ejaculate all over them. Then, of course, make him clean it up, licking up every last drop, while you degrade and humiliate him.

-Onto the bare bathroom floor. Why should your boots be his cum dumpster? Of course, the floor better be clean. Or else who knows what kind of nasty germs he will ingest when you make him lick it up?

-Even better, into the toilet. After all, inferior seed should be flushed down with the rest of the sewage. Although, shoving his head into the bowl and making him eat as much of it as possible before flushing would be delightful. If you have an especially dirty mind, make him do this after you (or him) have recently used the toilet. All the better to conserve water!

-Or, cleaner, safer and more sane, have him lie on his back, legs pushed up against the wall or pulled over his head, back arched. So his cock is as close to his face as possible. Order him to ejaculate all over himself, and aim to get as much of his load in his mouth as possible. Only, this time, he doesn't get to clean it up. Let it dry, let the sticky mess cake to his face, chest and chin dry to a glaze, a symbol of his own emasculation.

Either way, if you've done it right, it shouldn't take long for him to cum, especially after being denied for so long. Or, Maybe you have your own delightful, devious and cruel ways to reward your slave....
You've obviously thought a great deal about this.I wonder if you've actually put any of these ideas into practise? I'm a HotWife of long standing, and my cuckold is permanently cock locked. A very good friend of mine, who happens to be a GP, told me years ago that not allowing my cuckold to cum could prove harmful for his prostate in the long run. She suggested a method of draining his balls regularly, but without Richard getting any sexual gratification from the process. She called it 'milking'. This is now a regular part of our lifestyle.
Every Saturday afternoon, I unlock Richard.As you mention, he immediately gets a hard on, although given that it is barely 3" fully hard, that might qualify as a poor description. I supervise him washing and disinfecting his device. Then I wash him and shave him. His little boy cock looks even more pathetic when he's smooth. Next comes the milking. I push my finger up his arse and find his prostate, which I stimulate by stroking it. This gets him hard again, and in about ten minutes he starts to leak. Draining him usually takes between fifteen and twenty minutes, because with this method, he oozes rather than spurts. I always make him collect his cum in his special milking glass. When he's drained, he has to recycle his cum, and lick the glass clean. He is still hard at this point, and his balls are empty. He gets no relief or pleasure from this process, unlike if he'd been jerked off or been allowed to fuck me. He is then bathed in a cold face cloth to get rid of his hard on so that I can replace his chastity device. The whole process is concluded as I sit on his face and he thanks me for milking him with his tongue.
I don't know if this counts as humiliation in your book, but we both look forward to Saturday afternoons!

My Miss takes me to a group of her friends. She has me go around to each of friends and say, "See, Miss, these are the small balls I carry or my Miss and today my Miss is going to empty them because I'm a good pup." They laugh and giggle and each more squeezes a testicle or scratches a nipple to tease me. When they've all had their turn, I return to my Miss. She sits behind as I face her friends. M allowed to slowly stroke myself slowly while she caresses me and scratches my nipples. She then holds us a little silver teaspoon. "What's this?" she asks.
"It's my special spoon," I say loud enough for all to hear. By now, I am ready to squirt. "Now, pup," she says and I stop stroking and ruin my mess into my spoon. I take the spoon and show it to each woman. "This is my mess," I say.
"Go ahead," she says, and looking her in the eyes, I clean my mess. "Good pup," she says, the words warming my heart.

It's cool that her friends are involved and cool enough to play along with your guys' scene. While I have never experienced anything like this with an actual partner (most of my romantic partners have been pretty vanilla) I always thought it would be awkward to go public with it and include others in one of our scenes- with the exception, perhaps, of my mistress's alpha lover.

The only way my sissy is allowed to cum is when I’m pegging him with a large, realistic cock. He cums in his panties without direct stimulation of his cock.
Dreaming of you pegging him into my mouth. I promise I won't stimulate him at all.

The only way my sissy is allowed to cum is when I’m pegging him with a large, realistic cock. He cums in his panties without direct stimulation of his cock.
Now this one I hadn't thought of.... and I LOVE IT! Even better.

It would be the ultimate in humiliation, degradation and submission- for a guy to be "Spit roasted" by two cocks, all under the direction of his female superior. I know what it is like to be taken from behind by one (artificial) cock wielded by my dominant, and even that was an pretty indescribably powerful feeling. But being spit roasted by two- you have the cuckold/ forced bi humiliation factor on top of the already intensely powerful submission sensation of being taken from behind. Any guy in that situation would be reduced to a submissive pile of grovelling goo.

Back