How do you settle down? (Closed)

"I believe that we will most likely go in later, then we can pick up the seeds and all the other things we will need. You can use the computer, but like I said, please be careful about what you say to people."

He kissed her forehead and moved closer to the spot he had envisioned the garden could be cultivated on and started to set up little markers to indicate the area.

Alyina looked up at him as she nodded: " I can't wait, lets make a list of veggies...you acting like a secret agent...i just wanna tell them that i arrived safely and tell them how handsome you are,heheheh" *Closed her eyes as she enjoyed the kiss and looked where he was staring* "I am sooo excited for the garden, hhhehe"

"Hmmm, it will be your little project though. I will help when you need me to help, but further, it will be all yours after it's been set up."

He tried not to mention the fact that she hit very close to the mark when she talked about him acting like a secret agent, he made measurements and then smiled at her. "Well, let me phone the company, you can use the computer."

She held him close and smiled : I am gonna make a load of research to make it perfect..." *She watched him take the measurement* " I have to say it....we should roleplay...you could dress up as 007...or double agent...hehhe or a bad guy like an assassin....hehhehe"

"Roleplaying?"

He arched an eyebrow, "Is the sex already boring?"

He chuckled, "And how would you expect a villain or assassin to dress?"

It was a harmless train of discussion, so it did not really bother him to play along with her

She try not burst laughing by his reaction and smirk:" well...now that your asking...yeah, kinda boring"

She playfully pushed him:" I'm kidding!" She kissed him and shrugged:" no idea...why...? You prefer play doctor and nurse....heheh"

"Hmmm" he stroked his jaw, "Well yes, I do have a cute nurse uniform and you will look great as a doctor."

He chuckled and rested his arm around her waist as they walked back to the house

She gasped dramatically and replied : " Who, have you beedn play doctor with when i'm not around, eh?! *Tries not to giggle*

"Oh didn't you know? Special Agents require all kinds of disguises, the doctor and nurse uniforms are really good disguises."

He winked at her as he opened the door for her to enter

She burst laughing as shge entered: " ohhh does that mean, we don;t need buy costumes since you must have a full wardrobe....hehheeh" She headed to their bedroom and began to slowly strip naked replying: " you better show me that closet of costume...hehhe" * she started to head to the shower: " I will clean up and make us diner...
"

He walked over to his study, where he switched on the computer, he made the call, giving dimensions, asking about tools and seeds, and finally ending the call. He walked to the bathroom, leaning against the door frame, "We still need to go to town remember, so I think we can have lunch there and when we get back you can start with dinner. The computer is on, so you can contact the people you wanted to talk to when you are done."

She went to the computer after she got dressed up once she was done showering. She found the number and called her love one,telling how amazing it was being married and sex was the best thing that she experienced. She talked back and forth a bit and then hung up. She did her hair and check herself in mirror before joining her husband.

He watched her for a few more moments, in the years of his profession, he had seen many beautiful women, but for some reason, Alyina just overshadowed them all. Even though she did show that she could have a fiery temper, she also seemed quite passionate and caring. He went to the room, got himself clothing and when she finished her shower, he took a shower as well, got dressed and by the time she was done, he was also ready.

They walked to the pickup, where he opened her door for her and then got in, he started to drive to town, "Do you like any music?"

Alyona smiled as she found herself lucky to find such an amazing husband that genuinely cared for her. She eager got in the car with her husband and smiled as he started the vehicle. She looked at him:" I like lots of music..., Aretha Franklin..., Dean Martin....,the smashing pumpkins, Mary j blidge, Fleetwood Mac...many type and you?

Last edited:
"I think that I can say the same, I like a wide variety of music, I just never had enough time to actually sit down and enjoy music. I had a busy lifestyle and that is why I want to slow down and take things easy now."

He gave her a smile, "So perhaps we can even watch more movies, it is another thing I never got to do a lot."

Alyona smiled:" we can play music in our bedroom,hehehe" she nodded:" we can watch horror movies that way, you can keep me safe"

"I don't think I have anything set up in the bedroom to watch movies or listen music to. But I am sure that I can make a plan. I am not used to being home like this."

Back