Hot wife, casual/ mundane things get sexual

You take your wife to the movies.She is sitting to your left. To her left is one empty seat, then the wall.

Three young guys arrive. One comes down your row. As he squeezes past your wife he loses his balance (or pretends to) and puts his hands all over her. He laughs and apologizes.

His two friends come down the row behind you. They laugh and joke that, if they knew they could cop a feel of 'that hottie' they'd have taken the lone seat.

They take the seats behind their buddy and your wife.

They begin flirting with your wife, continuing to make a joke about the buddies being jealous. He jokes "Nope, she's all mine. Get your own dates!"

You're about to tell them "enough" with the joke when your wife says "Oh, they're harmless. Don't be one of THOSE jealous husbands. Be a dear and get some popcorn?" You leave, a little relieved since getting your ass kicked by the 3 young guys was a real possibility, but, you didn't want your wife to think you wouldn't stand up to protect her. And, if she's not concerned, you won't be.

You return to find the guy with his arm around your wife, apparently to “protect her” from his lecherous friends behind her.

The movie starts with his arm still around her. In the dim light out of the corner of your eye, you think you see his fingers trace lines up her bare shoulder, her neck, her ear, and playing with her beautiful hair. But, she acts normal munching away on popcorn while watching the movie... so you must be imagining things.

They lean in close periodically, whispering to each other. You’re relieved when he pulls his arm back. You assume she whispered, “enough with the joke, back off”?

You put your arm around her, where it belongs.

Another flash of light from the movie tricks your eyes into thinking you saw his hand on her leg... and her skirt pulled up. Maybe that’s why he took his hand off her shoulders? To pull up her skirt and grope her sexy legs? Can’t be - since she grabs some more popcorn and continues casually watching the movie.

You can feel her muscles of her left shoulder moving under your hand, as if her arm is moving. You peer in the darkness and SEEM to see a flicker or sparkle of light in his lap... moving in sync with the motion of her shoulder. It would have to be something pretty shiny to reflect what little light there is - like maybe the diamonds in her engagement and wedding rings.

And so you both sit, watching the movie. You, mindlessly stroking her shoulder in rhythm with its own motion. Her, occasionally gasping a bit as if startled by the movie, or perhaps more in sync with the motion in her lap.

As she casually grabs some more popcorn, you whisper “Everything OK?” She replies, “Yeah... great movie. Thanks for bringing me. This part coming up - pay close attention in case I miss any of it.” She gives you a lingering kiss... a little playful... almost a nibble of your lower lip. Very unlike her. Because she’s leaning toward you and her left arm is outstretched, you can more clearly feel her arm moving under your hand. You feel the same rhythm through her lips as she kisses you as if her whole body were moving in rhythm with her hand. Or his? But she doesn’t seem to notice.... or notice that you notice, so you both say nothing.

She leans back into her seat and then toward him, leaving your arm empty on the back of her chair. You hear whispers from them. Then no whispers. You hear the sound of kissing... maybe in the row in front of you? Horny teenagers? You watch the movie.

She leans back into her seat and your arm is once again comfortably around her delicate shoulders. But, a flash of the screen reveals that it wasn’t because they stopped kissing, it was because he was kissing back passionately, pushing her back into her seat. Now with a better angle, unseen in the dark, he is able to push his fingers between her legs. He bites her neck and whispers, now just inches from you, “Your hand feels sooo good...”, perhaps confirming what those sparkles of light were minutes before. He continues “...I bet your mouth feels even better”

Someone sitting in front of you turns shusshes him. Your wife whispers back, “Sorry. I just dropped something...”

Your hand slides from her shoulder down to her middle back as she disappears into the darkness of the seats, apparently looking for whatever she dropped.

You do as asked and pay attention to the movie for her.

The movie continues. Occasional flashes of light reveal your wife still “searching” and her date’s hand on the back of her head.

After some time like this, you feel her sit back up and into your arm again. She whispers to the woman in front of her “Found it”, then turns to you and whispers “Did I miss anything important?”. You say, “Not really... just...” She interrupts “I need to run to the bathroom. Tell me what I miss.” then gives you another lingering kiss. This time it tastes a little salty... but not like the popcorn.

She and her date both excuse themselves and disappear up the aisle while you watch the movie. The movie’s almost over when they return. As she squeezes in front of you, she asks “Did I miss much?” You say “Uh, yeah, I’ll have to tell you later.” She replies “OK. I’ll tell you what you missed later too” and gives you another playful kiss.

The movie ends. The lights come up. Your wife’s hair is tussled, her shirt’s untucked, and her skirt appears to be on backwards. Your wife reaches down and discretely picks up her panties from the floor and puts them in her bag.

The three young friends immediately resume their banter, one jokingly asking your wife “Maybe you can be MY date next time”. Your wife blushes, but says “This IS a double feature. Maybe I can be your date for the second movie?” The third friend quickly adds “Damn, Not fair! What do you think about a double date?”

Your wife giggles at the harmless silly joking, but, the boys quickly arrange for you to move back a row and the other two boys to move up on either side of your wife for their “double date”.

Your wife plays along with the silliness and sends you off to get more popcorn before the second movie starts. You return and take your seat behind your wife. She turns and reaches back for a handful of popcorn, gives you a smile, then turns back around as the lights dim for the second show.

The movie ends. The lights come up. Your wife’s hair is tussled, her shirt’s untucked, and her skirt appears to be on backwards. Your wife reaches down and discretely picks up her panties from the floor and puts them in her bag.

The three young friends immediately resume their banter, one jokingly asking your wife “Maybe you can be MY date next time”. Your wife blushes, but says “This IS a double feature. Maybe I can be your date for the second movie?” The third friend quickly adds “Damn, Not fair! What do you think about a double date?”

Your wife giggles at the harmless silly joking, but, the boys quickly arrange for you to move back a row and the other two boys to move up on either side of your wife for their “double date”.

Your wife plays along with the silliness and sends you off to get more popcorn before the second movie starts. You return and take your seat behind your wife. She turns and reaches back for a handful of popcorn, gives you a smile, then turns back around as the lights dim for the second show.
After the second showing was done, when the lights turned back on, your wife looked more disheveled. What must've caused her to look like this? Kind of think about it, while you were watching intently at the movie, her seat, along with the other two young men sitting beside her, were mostly empty. You were preparing to leave, your wife then walks to you as all three young men had their eyes on her, checking her up and down. She said that they wanted to grab a bite to eat and invited her to join them. You said, "Sure, where are we going?" She gave you a sad look and said, "Well, they didn't ask for you, just me. Will you be ok if I go honey? You can say no if you want." You saw the yearning look in her eyes and you couldn't say no, "Alright, you can go sweetie." She was excited, "Yay! The boys will drop me off later on, I'll let you know if anything changes." You hear the young men say to you, " Don't worry, we'll take good care of her." "Thanks for letting us have your wife." And "Don't wait up." You watch your wife leave with them, she was the center of their attention as they converse and laugh there way out of view, you could've sworn you saw one of them about to lay his hand on your wife's buttocks.
You got home 15 minutes later, contemplating if you made the right choice but you completely trust her and maybe even accept your fate? An hour pass, it's around 11 pm and you were getting worried so you called her. The rings felt like it took forever, but she actually picked up and the first thing you hear is two kinds of clapping noises in a rhythmic motion. "Oh hi honey!" Your wife said in a very happy tone. "What's ah-up? *pant *pant" You nervously say, "Just wondering when will you be home? It's getting pretty late." As you were saying this, you can hear her panting and the clapping noises never ceased, you even heard some slurping as well. "Oh, ah yeah... We just got uhn done with ah eating. (slurp slurp) and they ahn invited me over (slurp slurp) to their place mmm, for some games ah and ice cream. Ugh yeah, I'm having ah ah reeeally good time. (slurp slurp slurp slurp, gagging) I'll be home later ok? Gotta go, I'm beating them up (slurp slurp slur-)" she hangs up and you're left with silence in your home just wishing she was home. 'Guess she's having fun, wouldn't want to ruin her fun.' you think to yourself. You don't know why, but you're cock was rock hard. Another hour pass, 12am, you wanted to call again but didn't want to sound like those jealous men. Then you got a text from her, "Honey, I'm so sorry! I lost track of time beating these young men profusely. Anyways, I'm still over at their place, I'm really tired and these nice young men offered to let me sleep in their room for tonight, I hope you don't mind? They didn't want a pretty woman like me having to miss my beauty sleep." You didn't want her there but she was also very tired so what could you do. You text her, "I'm fine, get a good night's rest." She replied, "Good night honey, I love you so much xoxo!" "Good night and I love you too" you wrote back.
'Guess I'm sleeping alone tonight, but first I got to take care of this erection that came out of nowhere.' you lay down jerking off and the thought of your wife with those 3 young men came along. You don't know why, you couldn't help but think about those young men taking your wife hours on end as you pleasured yourself and came harder than you ever did. As you drifted to sleep you hope she's doing ok. Her phone dings to your last msg, but she didn't see it yet. She was far too busy GAGGING on one of the young men's thick cock, JERKING the other one and RIDING the third one! They didn't send her back until noon. They were still using her then. One young man was fucking her in bed once he woke up, the other fucked her while she was taking a shower and during breakfast, the last young man was fucking her from behind. She was so tired that the three young men had to carry her inside your home and into your marital bed where she fell back to sleep. They said their goodbye and went their way, satisfied with the fun they had with your wife while you were unbeknownst. You think this was the last you've seen of them, however, a week later you heard a knock on the door, you opened it and there stand the three young men. Your wife came out, wearing something sexy and the three young men whistled and hollered. She told you that she'll be out with them again, kissed you on the cheek and told you to not wait up. You watch them leave with your wife once again. You realize you're gonna see these young men quite often.

Last edited:
I was at the store last night with my wife and a friend and a thought came to mind, "Wouldn't it be hot if my wife and friend were flirting right in front of me as we shop?"
Imagining them getting handsy in the aisle as I drag the cart behind acting as a bystander.
Then I thought to myself, "what other events can get sexual while you are doing casual/ mundane things?"
- Maybe you're eating dinner and beside you, your hot wife is getting her pussy plowed.
- Like watching tv, 30 minutes in and you hear your wife gagging on his cock.
- Washing the car, they play with the hose and they get all wet and soapy, then they start to passionately make out on your car. Next thing you know, your wife is dragging him inside for some more fun.
- Or maybe you're in bed reading a book and right next to you, your wife is screaming in pleasure as he stretches her pussy.
Thoughts?

- Working from home... on a Zoom call. You have to mute because your wife's moans, just off camera, are getting too loud.
- Working in your woodshop, building something or fixing something. Maybe you're building a big bed with drawers under it. You call the friend/neighbor/whatever over to help you with a step that needs extra hands. He and your wife both help put stuff into place, flirting while they do so... she thanks him for coming over and lending his copious muscles. You continue with the work on the drawers and they sit on the mostly-constructed bed, chatting, flirting, and eventually giving the new bed its first test run. You continue screwing the drawer brackets in while he screws your wife.
- You're moving into a new house or apartment. The same friend comes to help. Everyone helps get the big mattress up the narrow stairs. Once it's in place in the bedroom, he and your wife plop down on it for a much-needed break. You continue up and down the stairs with furniture while the sounds from the bedroom get more passionate. They don't bother stopping even as you lug the dresser into the bedroom.
- It's game night and several friends come over for some board games and card games. The evening winds down and people leave as they get knocked out of the last game, leaving just you, your wife, and a friend. Your wife gets knocked out of the game, and without a word just slips under the table. You and the friend continue playing, facing each other at the table as if nothing has changed. You watch as his face contorts in response to what you're wife's doing under the table.
- It's game night as above, but, it's the friend who gets knocked out and without comment slips under the table. You sit across the table playing scrabble or cards or whatever with you wife while she tries to keep a straight face.
- Hot tub is maybe obvious... you're in a hot tub with your wife and some other vacationers (or friends you're on vacation with?). You're chatting away about the vacation - ski conditions, etc when another person joins forcing everyone to press tight. The man next to your wife likes the feel of her leg pressed against his and starts exploring with his hand under the water. Your wife reciprocates and gives him a handjob. Maybe she reaches a foot out to rub the guy across from her as well. You get up to get everyone beers and return to find your spot taken. You now sit across from your wife, resume the conversation about skiing while your wife has a "ski pole" in either hand.

Another thread just reminded me...

A young engaged couple are getting married and, in preparation for their marriage, they take dance lessons. They return once a week for a couple of months leading up to their wedding. At first the husband barely notices the (hot) instructor slowly spending more and more time "demonstrating" with his fiancee, leaving him to practice solo with his arms outstretched dancing with an imaginary partner. By the 2nd week the instructor is greeting and saying goodnight to the fiancee with a kiss. Hey, maybe it's an Italian thing? By the 4th week, they arrive and the fiancee simply walks directly into the instructor's arms and the husband takes his position on the dance floor with his imaginary partner. The dance he teaches them for their wedding gets sexier and sexier. The husband is pretty excited about that, but, not sure he'll be able to pull it off. By the 6th week, the dance involves a fair amount of kissing and groping and grinding. At one point the dance entails her wrapping her legs around his waist, suspended in air. He feels silly doing that with his imaginary partner. The instructor tells him to go back to the original dance steps he taught them on week 1. He'd continue teaching his fiancee the more expert dance. Halfway through the lesson, the instructor and the fiancee. The following week right before that particular "lift", the instructor unzips himself, reaches under her skirt to lift her by her ass, and impales her. She grinds herself into him while they "dance". The following week they arrive for their lesson and, as always, the man takes his place with his imaginary partner and the fiancee walks straight into the instructor's arms. But, instead any pretense of dancing, they just immediately passionately undress each other and have sex. The man, practices his rudimentary dance steps just feet away, waiting for them to finish. After they finish, his fiancee practices their wedding dance with him for the remaining 10 mins of class. And so it goes for several more weeks.

Option 1: The bride and instructor decide that, since the groom hasn't mastered the dance by the wedding, the instructor would step in and do the first dance for him.
1a: just their normal dance
2b: the sexy dance that least to the "lift" impaled on the instructor's cock... in front of everyone, but, the long wedding dress hides the details

Option 2: The bride and groom perform a fine first dance after all that practice. But, the bride, having made such good friends with him, invited the dance instructor to the wedding... and he makes sure he gets on the bride's dance card

Obvious variation of the dance instructor above: A private fitness or yoga instructor comes over a couple of times a week to guide the loving couple through a workout. The husband works up a sweat sticking to the routine. The wife and instructor work up a sweat on the mat right beside him doing some additional "stretches". At the end, they all roll up their mats and the husband pays the instructor and thanks him for the great workout.

Or... it's a group fitness or yoga class... and the husband and whole class seem to casually ignore the instructor giving the wife at the back of the class such special attention and personalized stretches...

Maybe the wife is a certified sex therapist. Due to COVID, she was working out of the home instead of the office, and has just continued. So, periodically during the day a client comes to the door. The husband sometimes even lets him in. The wife greets her client and immediately gets to work. So, it really is "mundane" for her... she's just doing her job.

The husband's friends, when they discover what her occupation is, are intrigued. The friend who's an accountant offers to do their taxes for free and the accounting for her business. The mechanic is frequently in their driveway working on their car. The doctor gives them free exams.

So, a neigborhood barter system begins, which means, it's not uncommon for one of his friends to just knock on the door, walk in, and fuck the wife. Likewise, at a BBQ, the wife might catch up on a few owed debts that had built up.

Your wife is in the hospital for a routine procedure. You sit dutifully beside her hospital bed, sometimes chatting, or reading, or watching tv, or napping.

The hot young doctor periodically checks on his patient, often VERY thoroughly examining her body - initially with a cold stethoscope, but, when she squirmed at the cold and requested warm hands instead, he complied. The doctor would come by at least once a day, sometimes as many as 3 or 4 times, pulling the thin privacy curtain closed. You sit and read or watch TV while the doctor uses a couple fingers to probe your wife for any pain. She guides him to "where it feels a little funny". The doctor declares her orgasm a "normal response". After the first couple days the doctor doesn't bother with the privacy curtain. He checks her hand grip strength by having her grip his cock. Your wife says she feels a cough coming on, so he checks her throat in a similar way and declares her gag reflex to be "excellent". One evening as the doctor was about to head home she said she was tense and might not be able to sleep... does he have anything for that. He said, "Yes, this should relax you..." and proceeded to climb into the bed with her and fuck her senseless.

Even though your wife inssits on not being discharged for an unusually long time, eventually the insurance stops covering her stay.

The doctor tells her not to worry, that he would make house calls to check on her.

And so, when he'd knock, you let the good doctor in, resume reading or watching tv or whatever you had been doing while the doctor gives your wife excellent care.

Your friends and neighbors were worried about your wife's health since a doctor was visiting a couple times a week. You assured them that she couldn't be happier or healthier.

One day you answer the door and it's a different doctor. He tells you that the other doctor couldn't make it, so sent him to do a special consult. Apparently his "specialty" is asses because he examines and probes your wife's very thoroughly. You're happy when it declares that it "will be a little sore for a few days, but, should be fine to resume normal use after that..."... since you're wife had never let you fuck her in the ass, so, you're perfectly willing to wait a couple days for that.

You and your wife work in the city and start up a carpool to save money. The only other guy initially is a coworker of hers who jokes that your wife is so pretty, you don't have to pay. You laugh and appreciate his compliment. The first day you drive your wife hops in the back and, as soon as the car is rolling, calmly gives him a handjob. You can only see his and her eyes in the rearview mirror. The next day you hop in back and your wife hops into the front passenger seat. She gives him a handjob and blow job while you listen to your book on tape.

Word spreads and your carpool idea becomes pretty popular with your coworkers and some of hers. Fortunately one of the guys has a pretty big minvan. The morning drive becomes pretty routine, though often there's disagreement about who gets to sit where and a fair system needs to be adopted.

A few months later your wife, and one of her cowokers from the carpool have to get into work several hours early for a special project. He comes to pick her up before the sun rises. She gets out of bed and meets him at the door in her undies. It's too early to wake up, so you half doze while they fuck on the couch.

The rest of the week, to avoid having to wake you when she gets out of bed, she just gives him a key. So, he lets himself in and crawls into bed beside you and tries to slowly quickly fuck you wife to avoid waking you. You come in and out of being awake when she moans or her foot hits your leg or something. But, you're able to roll over and go back to sleep once they've left for work.

I'm surprised there isn't an option in airbnb to offer and filter for "Bed & Breakfast & Blowjob". (or Babe? Bride?)

Some places offer "experiences" now. That would be a good experience.

So a couple hosts a B&B&B. A guest arrives. The husband asks him what time he'd like his B(reakfast)? 8am? OK. And what time would you like the other B? 9pm? OK.

Late the guest heads to his bedroom. At 9 the wife enters his room and closes the door.

The next morning at 8 the guest and the wife come down together to the kitchen (in just undies) where the husband is making breakfast. Super casual.

Husband: "Sleep well?"
Guest: "Oh yeah."
Husband: "Coffee?"
Guest: "Please."

They all eat breakfast and exchange minor chitchat.

Husband: "Want seconds?"
Guest: "Yes, please."

The husband gets up and brings the bacon, eggs, and fruit to the table.

Guest: "And, is there second helpings for the other B?"

The wife smiles and kneels in front of the guest.

The husband and guest chit chat a little more until the guest loses interest in anything but the wife between his legs.

The husband starts to clear and clean the dishes.

The wife gets up and brings a plate to the counter, then bends herself over the counter and smiles back at the guest.

The guest brings his plate to the kitchen, hands it to the husband, then takes the wife from behind.

As he checks out, the wife reminds the guest to write a good review.

"5 starts. Will be back again."

I'm surprised there isn't an option in airbnb to offer and filter for "Bed & Breakfast & Blowjob". (or Babe? Bride?)

Some places offer "experiences" now. That would be a good experience.

So a couple hosts a B&B&B. A guest arrives. The husband asks him what time he'd like his B(reakfast)? 8am? OK. And what time would you like the other B? 9pm? OK.

Late the guest heads to his bedroom. At 9 the wife enters his room and closes the door.

The next morning at 8 the guest and the wife come down together to the kitchen (in just undies) where the husband is making breakfast. Super casual.

Husband: "Sleep well?"
Guest: "Oh yeah."
Husband: "Coffee?"
Guest: "Please."

They all eat breakfast and exchange minor chitchat.

Husband: "Want seconds?"
Guest: "Yes, please."

The husband gets up and brings the bacon, eggs, and fruit to the table.

Guest: "And, is there second helpings for the other B?"

The wife smiles and kneels in front of the guest.

The husband and guest chit chat a little more until the guest loses interest in anything but the wife between his legs.

The husband starts to clear and clean the dishes.

The wife gets up and brings a plate to the counter, then bends herself over the counter and smiles back at the guest.

The guest brings his plate to the kitchen, hands it to the husband, then takes the wife from behind.

As he checks out, the wife reminds the guest to write a good review.

"5 starts. Will be back again."
And the the wifes name is "Bea".

You and your wife have a long-time mutual friend who visits about once a year. Maybe he's in town for work. He stays in your guest bedroom while in town. Maybe you all knew each other in college - part of a tight friend circle. Your wife and he even dated for a while (her first and only black guy), but, after college, it was you who married her.

So, you and he are in the kitchen getting breakfast.

Your wife is still in bed, though your bedroom is just off the open area, in hearing distance. Your friend lifts his voice a little to ask "How do you want your coffee?"

Your wife replies from bed, "Black please".

You hand a cup of coffee to him, give him a look that says something along the lines of "You're up", and he delivers the coffee to your wife while you sit down to read the paper.

(Heh... that was a lot of setup just to work in the casual "black please" that occurred to me in the previous story :) )

Wife and Husband are into gardening. Husband is taking care of the lawn and the wife is tending to the flowers. Wife, besides her hat, is only in her underwear because her lover always seem to come and plow her pussy senselessly. Between the mixture of sweat, saliva and lubricant, there's also dirt and grass on them as well. Sometimes Husband would turn on the sprinklers, it's for the grass, but it helps cool down his wife and lover from their passionate fucking.

Last edited:
Wife and Husband are into gardening. Husband is taking care of the lawn and the wife is tending to the flowers. Wife, besides her hat, is only in her underwear because her lover always seem to come and plow her pussy senselessly. Between the mixture of sweat, saliva and lubricant, there's also dirt and grass on them as well. Sometimes Husband would turn on the sprinklers, it's for the grass, but it helps cool down his wife and lover from their passionate fucking.
Now that, brings back some memories.

You and your wife take an art class at the local college. Each class is ~10 students at easels in a circle, sketching, painting, etc. In the center is a nude model, usually with a sheet draped carefully to cover bits here and there... sometimes not covering much. Your wife quietly scolds you the first week when you giggle a bit, "Don't embarrass me! This isn't sexual. Take it seriously and act like a mature adult!". You do your best.

There are two regular models - a man and a woman, both very attractive. Some weeks it's one of them. Some weeks they pose together. Sometimes their poses are fairly provocative and sexual. You do your best to behave and act like a mature adult... and after several weeks it does become a little routine.

One week class is about to start and the model hasn't shown up. The instructor scans the class and approaches your wife. He asks her if she'd be comfortable being the model today. Your wife looks at you blushing and says "I couldn't...". You're not surprised. She's always been modest about her body, no matter how many times you've told her how hot she is.

Knowing she'd never do it, you tease her by repeating her words back to her "It's not sexual. Act like a mature adult." (with a bit of a grin)

To your surprise she takes that as a challenge and tells the instructor she'll do it, but will keep herself mostly covered. She ducks into the bathroom and returns wrapped in the sheet and takes her place in the center. The instructor adjusts her pose, revealing a little more skin. She sits on a chair holding the sheet in front of her.

The class begins, everyone, including you, silently sketching the curves of your beautiful wife.

It's awkward at first, but you and your wife both seem to settle into it like "mature adults".

The next week the same thing happens... no model at the start of class. The instructor leads her to the center without even asking this time.

He positions her mostly laying down, with one leg stretched straight out and the other bent with her foot on the floor. She leans on one elbow and her other hand rests low on her stomach as if she's about to reach under the sheet to touch herself. She looks goood... like she's waiting seductively for you to join her in bed.

The class starts and once again everyone tries to capture the beauty they see in front of them.

About 15 minutes into class the male model comes rushing in, apologizing for being late. You're wife starts to get up, but the instructor tells her "No no, the class has already begun with you. Let's not force everyone to restart. The instructor adds the male model to the scene, leaving your wife in her original pose, but having him intertwine his naked body with hers. The result is that it no longer looks like she's waiting seductively for you to join her in bed... she looks like you, or rather he, has now joined her and is about to enter her. He's positioned such that he's kneeling with her outstretched leg between his own, her bent leg now wrapped around one of his as if to pull her lover in. He has one hand on the floor beside her as if he's lowering himself onto her. His other hand is placed on the side of her breast. She's looking up at him and he's looking down at her. It's a very sexy scene.

As they get into position, the sheet is moved aside and repositioned several times, revealing her naked body to the class. The model, though usually quite "professional" in previous sessions, has an obvious hardon. In the end the instructor places the sheet such that it rests on his hips, hiding the hardon and your wife's pussy from most of the class, but not much else, leaving her beautiful breasts now exposed to the class. You might be the only one who has the right angle to see under the sheet and see his hardon resting on your wife's upper thigh.

The class resumes quietly drawing.

The instructor compliments the two "models" on their facial expressions - for acting well enough that the "lust in their eyes looks authentic and real".

You can see the male model's hardon slick with precum. Your wife's thigh is also slick with precum. You do your best to capture that in your art. It's difficult. The instructor gives you some tips on getting the shine just right.

You have to adjust your sketch a bit when your wife moves her hand. You had drawn it low on her stomach where it had originally been, but, maybe because it was uncomfortable there, she's moved it lower such that her index finger is touching the tip of his cock. Or maybe she did it to make the scene a little better. Which it is. You do your best to adjust your artwork accordingly.

You decide to work on another area of the painting for now since the male model has now shifted his hips ever so slightly as well... probably not noticeable from other student's angles, but, from yours you can see she shift of his hips moved his cock forward a bit such that the head of his cock is now cupped between two of her fingers and her thumb. Under cover of the sheet, she's VERY slowly, very gently, spreading the ample precum over the head of his cock. Now it glistens as do her fingers. You'll have to come back and rework that section later.

At the halfway point, as he always does, the instructor gives the class a break. The models usually need one as well to stretch out after holding a pose for so long.

As the male model gets up, he first shifts his weight forward, pushing his cock into your wife's hand. She seems to guide it such that it glides right along her clit. He offers her a hand and helps her up. They stretch.

Your wife comes over to you to check out how your artwork is coming. She compliments your work while she uses a paper towel to wipe the copious precum from her thigh and stomach.

She tilts her head trying to loosen her stiff neck. You turn her around and rub her shoulders. The male model comes over and chats with her, standing naked and fully erect, while you continue to massage her neck. She says, "Here, let me get that..." and casually wipes the precum from his cock. She asks him if he has any modeling tips. He says she's doing great... no one would guess it's her first time. He suggests she just relax and get into the scene and not think about the class and students.

The break ends and they return to the center. They take their positions again, trying to recreate their poses exactly. As the male model moves into position he pulls the sheet up and slips between her legs. He's close to the exact same position, but, he slides forward a LITTLE too much. From the angels the rest of the students see, it's probably pretty exact, but from your angle you can see his cock slide smoothly into your wife. Her eyes widen, then she perfectly recreates the "lust filled" look on her face that she had before.

The class resumes and you continue to capture her facial expression in your work, glad that you chose to ignore what's under the sheet until later since it's changed again with him pressed into her and her hand now a little to the left of where it had been. Now her fingers tips are on her clit instead of the tip of his cock... and his cock isn't even visible now. You're a little frustrated that you'll have to redo that part.

As the class quietly works away, your wife begins to subtly move her hips. The male model rocks ever so slightly as well. You're not sure how to capture that in the artwork... the frustration of two lovers who REALLY want to just fuck, but, can't yet.

The instructor warns the class that time is almost up and they should wrap up what they can. Because of the late start no one is complete, so the instructor says "Next week, we'll continue this same scene so everyone can finish."

Some in the class begin putting supplies away. You try to make some final changes, but, it's difficult since your wife and the male model are now being less subtle in their motions. Your wife's facial expression is different now, so you can no longer really work on it... it's no longer "lust for a lover about to arrive" and now more "pleasure of a body-rocking orgasm"... so you put your things away.

Next week your wife agrees to help out again and they resume the same position. Your wife is apparently becoming more comfortable with modeling since they don't bother with the sheet at all. They do an excellent job of recreating the scene exactly as before. Perhaps to avoid the problem of the first week where they moved too much toward the end of class, they get some of that out of the way during the break. When the class breaks this time, the two models just fucked vigorously. It probably released some of the stiffness from holding that position for so long.

The instructor compliments your wife on her modeling skills and insists she continue - she and the male model have great chemistry. So, each week, you refine your artistic skills while your wife assumes a variety of poses with the other model. And, she was right, after a while it didn't seem awkward or unusual... just a regular part of your week, and your artistic skills have definitely improved.

Your wall at home is now adorned with several of your best works... your favorite is the one of your wife straddling the male model, with his hands reaching up covering her breasts (for a little modesty). The one of her on her knees sucking him gets the most compliments from your friends (who you have to keep explaining that, no, it's just an art class, no big deal... be a mature adult about it) Your wife's favorite is the one where he's fucking her from behind, but, it's not your favorite because you it doesn't include her pretty face from the angle it's at. You're a little unsatisfied with the one where an additional model joined and she was laying between the two of them in a loving embrace. Your brush strokes didn't quite capture the moment and you hope to get another chance to try again.

Last edited:
Sat in a pub with wife and a random stranger is discreetly fingering her

I like those booth where everyone has to "skootch" in to make room when someone else joins. Your wife winds up in the center, with you on one side and another guy on the other. You're all pressed in tight so he can't help but enjoy your wife's sexy leg pressed against his. A little unintended "footsie" is inevitable. Then some intended. Because of the close quarters, when someone puts their hand down off the table, it's almost hard NOT to land on the leg next to you... when she reaches into his lap, that seems intentional. The dim lighting and table hide the skillful handjob she gives him while he tries not to react in a way that makes it obvious. He assumes you're unaware, so he tries to control his facial expressions and breathing even as you chat with him about various random stuff.

Though... I think I recall seeing a porn scene where a guy and his girl were sitting on stools at the bar. She's in a short skirt. The guy next to her reaches under her skirt from behind and fingers her ass. She slides back on the stool to give him better access to more than her ass. While she's still chatting with her guy the other guy stands behind her and fucks her from behind while she sits on the stool...

Last edited:
Next week your wife agrees to help out again and they resume the same position. Your wife is apparently becoming more comfortable with modeling since they don't bother with the sheet at all. They do an excellent job of recreating the scene exactly as before. Perhaps to avoid the problem of the first week where they moved too much toward the end of class, they get some of that out of the way during the break. When the class breaks this time, the two models just fucked vigorously. It probably released some of the stiffness from holding that position for so long.

The instructor compliments your wife on her modeling skills and insists she continue - she and the male model have great chemistry. So, each week, you refine your artistic skills while your wife assumes a variety of poses with the other model. And, she was right, after a while it didn't seem awkward or unusual... just a regular part of your week, and your artistic skills have definitely improved.
- I can see a scene where your wife and male model comes in the class together glistening in sweat. Before class began, they were in the changing room fucking each others brains out. It was something they thought would help relieve some "stiffness" when posing. If you'd listen closely, you could hear their bodies intertwining and their grunts and moans echo through the class. They get into position and once the spotlight hits their sweaty bodies, it shines! The class is in awe in this beautiful scenery. After 15 mins, the male model begins to get a hardon again and slips it into your wife's still wet pussy as they slowly rock their bodies against each other. They can't wait for the break to happen so that they can have each other once more.
- Male model invites your wife over to practice on more "poses". It will be something fun and relaxing as they can move about more freely (obviously to fuck your wife more vigorously without the constant need to slow or pause.) You thought this was a great idea, something to help improve your artistic skills.

Back