holy shit.

Never said:
I'd like to point out some other comments by this poster -

Emphasis added.

so, yeah, he's either a troll or a fucking asshole. hell, i'm almost willing to throw out the title sociopath for him.

killallhippies said:
so, yeah, he's either a troll or a fucking asshole. hell, i'm almost willing to throw out the title sociopath for him.

Of course you are - I think differently than you do, and that makes you scared.

Plebe.

If he were at my house...he would have had a quick elbow to the face. I cant believe beating his fucking ass isnt the overall consensus here....
Left bloody and down in the woods.

bg23 said:
You're asleep, and you wake up to find his hands on you, lifting your blanket off your sleeping, unconscious body.
That once happened to me in college, except that it was a woman, and she was yelling and furiously yanking the covers off of me. Turns out it was a woman who lived upstairs, and she was sleepwalking. It scared the crap out of me at the time because I was woken from a sound sleep and had no idea what was happening.

Actually, she was the second of three women that woke me up in bed that night, but the other two were my friends and just wanted to crawl in and sleep for a little bit.

That was just a weird night in general.

Anywho, it kind of seems like you're missing the point, PM. The attempted backrub happened first. The intended recipient declined that offer. Ok, no big deal. Then she woke up to him lifting the covers off of her. THAT is the creepy part, not the fact that he offered her a backrub.

If it were me, I wouldn't want the guy anywhere near me after that.

Poetic Musings, you've made it rather clear that you don't credit women with much intelligence or even the ability to know when they want to have sex. Of course you have no problem with a man touching a sleeping woman. In your world, men know better than women what the woman wants sexually. Men who don't act on that are weak 'nice guys,' while those who do are strong 'alpha males.'

You come off as someone who's read one to many non-consent stories, and has started to believe they reflect reality.

sister76 said:
I think you like.

Please elaborate:

What am I scared of?

You, and a whole bunch of other posters on this thread, seem positively petrified by an unwelcome backrub posted about a person you don't know on the internets. Not exactly the confidence or serenity of a god.

PoeticMusings53 said:
Please elaborate:

What am I scared of?

You, and a whole bunch of other posters on this thread, seem positively petrified by an unwelcome backrub posted about a person you don't know on the internets. Not exactly the confidence or serenity of a god.

"internets"???? Didn't know there was more than one.

Never said:
Poetic Musings, you've made it rather clear that you don't credit women with much intelligence or even the ability to know when they want to have sex. Of course you have no problem with a man touching a sleeping woman. In your world, men know better than women what the woman wants sexually. Men who don't act on that are weak 'nice guys,' while those who do are strong 'alpha males.'

First of all, I have said from the beginning that the guy was clearly in the wrong and agree that he's a creep - its just not anything to get in a tizzy about.

Of course, since I bruised your ego last night by utterly dominating you and your wanna-be post-modern-metropolitian attitude, you're willing to twist what I say here and in that thread in a lame attempt to reestablish yourself.

You come off as someone who's read one to many non-consent stories, and has started to believe they reflect reality.

Actually, I detest non consent stories. Of course it was wrong that he tried to give her a backrub - its just not anything to do violence or castration over as many have espoused here.

sister76 said:
"internets"???? Didn't know there was more than one.

When I'm conversing with dumb people who have nothing intelligent to say, you will regularly find me mis-spelling words in an attempt to bring the conversation down to your level.

The question stands:

What am I scared of?

Zinfandel said:
That once happened to me in college, except that it was a woman, and she was yelling and furiously yanking the covers off of me. Turns out it was a woman who lived upstairs, and she was sleepwalking. It scared the crap out of me at the time because I was woken from a sound sleep and had no idea what was happening.

Actually, she was the second of three women that woke me up in bed that night, but the other two were my friends and just wanted to crawl in and sleep for a little bit.

That was just a weird night in general.

Anywho, it kind of seems like you're missing the point, PM. The attempted backrub happened first. The intended recipient declined that offer. Ok, no big deal. Then she woke up to him lifting the covers off of her. THAT is the creepy part, not the fact that he offered her a backrub.

If it were me, I wouldn't want the guy anywhere near me after that.

actually, it's worse than that. the backrrub thing was a couple of nights ago when me and my roommate's girlfriend were both working third and my roommate and the dude were hanging out drinking. tonight is a seperate incident. no backrub was offered. nothing was. i was hanging out watching baseketball with them laughing and having a good time when she started to pass out. i went upstairs. he, i thought, went to go fuck around on his laptop and then a bit later she's knocking on my door and i had to walk her outside and pretend i had no idea.

fuckers still downstairs playing on his laptop acting nervous when i enter the room.

PoeticMusings53 said:
When I'm conversing with dumb people who have nothing intelligent to say, you will regularly find me mis-spelling words in an attempt to bring the conversation down to your level.

The question stands:

What am I scared of?

I don't know what you are scared of. I don't recall anyone saying you were scared.

killallhippies said:
actually, it's worse than that. the backrrub thing was a couple of nights ago when me and my roommate's girlfriend were both working third and my roommate and the dude were hanging out drinking. tonight is a seperate incident. no backrub was offered. nothing was. i was hanging out watching baseketball with them laughing and having a good time when she started to pass out. i went upstairs. he, i thought, went to go fuck around on his laptop and then a bit later she's knocking on my door and i had to walk her outside and pretend i had no idea.

fuckers still downstairs playing on his laptop acting nervous when i enter the room.

Well, the whole situation there sucks. I hope everything works out for you.

sister76 said:
I don't know what you are scared of. I don't recall anyone saying you were scared.

Ahem:

"I think you like."

I read that as a "No I'm not! But you are!" comment. That was a little tersely witty though, which is apparently an unreasonable expectation.

killallhippies said:

Why in the world are you acting like you don't know? I agree with PM, don't blow it out of proportion, but why WOULDN'T you communicate and let him know that it damn well better not happen again? Especially if you're actually letting him continue to stay there.

SoulWeavinGirl said:
Why in the world are you acting like you don't know? I agree with PM, don't blow it out of proportion, but why WOULDN'T you communicate and let him know that it damn well better not happen again? Especially if you're actually letting him continue to stay there.

that's the way she wanted to do it. it happened to her. i'm not questioning it. besides what the fuck do you even say to someone like that?

killallhippies said:
that's the way she wanted to do it. it happened to her. i'm not questioning it. besides what the fuck do you even say to someone like that?

Pack your things and leave.

killallhippies said:

You've been pretty eloquent in here. How about just silently taking his laptop from him and pulling up this thread? Okay, obviously I'm not serious about that, but so much has been said here, why not say it to him?

Retard-Arguing.jpg

SoulWeavinGirl said:
You've been pretty eloquent in here. How about just silently taking his laptop from him and pulling up this thread? Okay, obviously I'm not serious about that, but so much has been said here, why not say it to him?

her brother just did enough of that. she just got home. they're trying to be as nice as possible given the nature of the situation. if he's smart he'll be gone by morning at the latest.

i think she's crashing at her mom's house tonight. i'd be over there now, but something else was said about me and, frankly, i have no desire to get an argument with her brother about shit that happened a month ago and was just a stupid misunderstanding anyway. he's understandably emotional right now.

killallhippies said:
her brother just did enough of that. she just got home. they're trying to be as nice as possible given the nature of the situation. if he's smart he'll be gone by morning at the latest.

i think she's crashing at her mom's house tonight. i'd be over there now, but something else was said about me and, frankly, i have no desire to get an argument with her brother about shit that happened a month ago and was just a stupid misunderstanding anyway. he's understandably emotional right now.

Hooray for brothers!

Back