holy shit.

I would've broken every finger that touched my person. Yeah, I'm overreacting and shit,
but no one touches me wi'out permission.

PoeticMusings53 said:
lolz

So we're going to castrate the man because you think he may have intended to commit a crime?

Wowz

Yeah...

castration maybe going a little too far, but he definitely deserves a brutal beating and kick down the stairs. What he did is not cool under any circumstances. I would be freaking my shit if that happened to me.

killallhippies said:
either you're a troll or just a complete asshole. either way, fuck off. nobody has a right to fuck with people like that. it may not be rape, but it's definitely a "get the fuck out of my life" type moment. i wouldn't even feel bad if she got her brothers to beat his way on the way to the mission. i wouldn't feel good about it, but i'd totally understand.
Either way, I'm glad you were home and it will be taken care of.

I know someone who used to do this, while people were sleeping. Ended up crawling into peoples windows at night, undressing and crawling into bed. Also ended up spendy some time in prison last I heard. Creepy!

killallhippies said:
either you're a troll or just a complete asshole. either way, fuck off. nobody has a right to fuck with people like that. it may not be rape, but it's definitely a "get the fuck out of my life" type moment. i wouldn't even feel bad if she got her brothers to beat his way on the way to the mission. i wouldn't feel good about it, but i'd totally understand.

lol

All I'm asking for is a reduction in the histrionics and a bit of perspective. That's it. And that also goes for the histrionics directed at the only laid back person on this thread.

sister76 said:
Yeah...

castration maybe going a little too far, but he definitely deserves a brutal beating and kick down the stairs. What he did is not cool under any circumstances. I would be freaking my shit if that happened to me.

drama_queen.jpg

PoeticMusings53 said:
I agree - shady-o-meter about 8.7/10 and I would also kick him out.

But he didn't break any law or do anything worthy of violence. I'm sure she'll recover from this unwelcome backrub in a matter of days if not hours.
Actually, depending on state law, this very well could be considered breaking the law. So, ya might want to stop spouting what you don't know.

KRCummings said:
Oh, you know you'd smile a bit while they did it.

no, i wouldn't, but i would hardly be sad unless they put him in the hospital.

I would've broken every finger that touched my person. Yeah, I'm overreacting and shit,
but no one touches me wi'out permission.

exactly.

All I'm asking for is a reduction in the histrionics and a bit of perspective. That's it. And that also goes for the histrionics directed at the only laid back person on this thread.

no, you're playing devil's advocate.

sortacurious said:
Actually, depending on state law, this very well could be considered breaking the law. So, ya might want to stop spouting what you don't know.

Please let me know what state would take criminal action on an unwelcome backrub.

PoeticMusings53 said:

Sounds like you are the kind of guy that thinks this sort of behavior is okay?

I have known guys who have done this type of thing before and they always get their ass beat by other guys. Guess those other guys don't think it's a very cool thing to do, either. ;)

sister76 said:
I have known guys who have done this type of thing before and they always get their ass beat by other guys. Guess those other guys don't think it's a very cool thing to do, either. ;)

Yeah you busted me. I'm the dude you heard about that goes around giving unwelcome backrubs.

FEAR ME BIATCHEZ. I AM THE BACKRUBZ DEVIL, HERE TO VIOLATE YOU BY ATTEMPTING TO GIVE YOU A MASSAGE...DON'T WALK TO YOUR CAR ALONE OR MEZ MAY ATTEMPT TO RUB YOUR BACK. WHEN YOU TRY TO SLEEP AT NIGHT YOU'LL SEE ME FACE, TRYING TO GIVE YOU A BACKRUB

PoeticMusings53 said:
Please let me know what state would take criminal action on an unwelcome backrub.

Most, I believe. She's already declined his advances, now he takes advantage of her
while she's asleep. I'm sure he'd at least be arrested, and taken before a judge.

He's a creepy predator.

Man, I could use a backrub right about now.

LotusDreamer said:
Most, I believe. She's already declined his advances, now he takes advantage of her
while she's asleep. I'm sure he'd at least be arrested, and taken before a judge.

He's a creepy predator.

Call your local police and tell them your neighbor tried to give you a backrub. I promise they'll care.

killallhippies said:
pm, seriously, you simply don't fucking get it.

Apparently you don't get what I'm saying.

Its wrong and stupid, yeah and you should definetely kick him out. All me is saying is that its nothing to lose any sleep over. Its definetely not worth violence.

PoeticMusings53 said:
Please re-read the thread and get back to me when you understand that physically touching without consent can be considered assault. If sexually nature can be established, then I would not for your sake initiate a state by state penal code search just to provide an answer. But I will tell you that most states have language about states of consciousness and ability to give consent. On top of there no being two established attempts to cross personal boundaries...it may not be enough to convict but it can qualify under definition in some states. You want to know more look it up, you want to argue find someone else.

sortacurious said:
Please re-read the thread and get back to me when you understand that physically touching without consent can be considered assault. If sexually nature can be established, then I would not for your sake initiate a state by state penal code search just to provide an answer. But I will tell you that most states have language about states of consciousness and ability to give consent. On top of there no being two established attempts to cross personal boundaries...it may not be enough to convict but it can qualify under definition in some states. You want to know more look it up, you want to argue find someone else.

Very upset. Need to validate own histrionics to prove that not drama queen.

Like I said, call your local police station and tell them that someone attempted to give you an unwelcome backrub. Then listen to them crack up laughing and post it on ebaum.

PoeticMusings53 said:

Like I said, call your local police station and tell them that someone attempted to give you an unwelcome backrub. Then listen to them crack up laughing and post it on ebaum.

Somehow, I suspect he was after more than a backrub.

*Pretends to sleep in hopes of getting a backrub*

sister76 said:
Somehow, I suspect he was after more than a backrub.

Ya, he wanted consensual sex. He communicated that by attempting to give a backrub and hoping that would lead to more.

If he wanted to rape her, he wouldn't have started wih a backrub. You think this guy would start with a massage:

gonnagetraped1.jpg

touching someone without their consent is legally assault.

quite aside from the fact that you're missing all the context of it. she'd made clear she didn't want him touching her, he did so anyway, taking advantage of the fact that she was sleeping.

dense idiot.

PoeticMusings53 said:

Really, you can see my face or interpret my tone from typed word and make such assumptions?

Don't have to, I've accompanied many people to police stations for temp. restraining orders and assault claims, ER's for rape kits, court proceedings, etc. I may have a little more experience on what's taken seriously versus what is prosecutable. Even if they are not able to charge, believe me police want to know who they should be aware of for future reference. They may even take a little pleasure on questioning this kind of person to let them know they are not going unnoticed. Each claim, charged or not is on file. Anything else?

bg23 said:

quite aside from the fact that you're missing all the context of it. she'd made clear she didn't want him touching her, he did so anyway, taking advantage of the fact that she was sleeping.

dense idiot.

ohh...

I don't agree with all the plebian histrionics, so we start calling me names.

IT WAS A BACKRUB, NOT ASSRAPE. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

bg23 said:

dense idiot.

and that's why he went on ignore. i'm too buzzed to get pissed at some dipshit on the internet.

Back