Hillary Clinton supports privacy rights, Republicans support a surveillance state

LovingTongue said:
Honestly? I don't know for sure. I'm hoping.

This is exactly why I hope the Dems never control Congress, the Senate AND the Presidency.

A strong Democrat Congressional & Senate majority with Republican opposition works best for America. Democrats set the course for America while the Republicans slam on the brakes when the Democrats go too far.

Things weren't too bad in the 90's when things were reversed.

LovingTongue said:
And what do you think the Republicans will do if they take over again? :rolleyes:

Nothing that hasn't been done before and the country survived. Hilary's likely to do so much more than the U.S. can handle. She'll be having temples to Goddess Hilary built within monthes of taking office. She'll have that two term limit removed in no time.

In other words, if Hilary Clinton gets elected the U.S. will need a safe word from it's own president.

Wyldfire said:
Nothing that hasn't been done before and the country survived. Hilary's likely to do so much more than the U.S. can handle. She'll be having temples to Goddess Hilary built within monthes of taking office. She'll have that two term limit removed in no time.

In other words, if Hilary Clinton gets elected the U.S. will need a safe word from it's own president.
Oh please, spare me the hyperbole. Hillary is not going to do all of that. Show me any evidence that she will.

LovingTongue said:
Oh please, spare me the hyperbole. Hillary is not going to do all of that. Show me any evidence that she will.

She already murdered Vince Foster. What more evidence do you need!?!?!

Back