Gun violence, American style - 1 in 5

And if either of you assholes had read my original post for content, instead of just another reason to be the fuck faces you are, I said it was a horrific failure of both the justice system and the mental health system.
And I agreed with that, but I also pointed out, you talk out of both sides of your mouth on the issue. Which is just giving lip service to the problem.
But you don't care what I post you are just interested in being a fucking internet troll and wannabe bully.
Yes another example of "poor me".
So Fuck all the way off. I don't give a single fuck about what you think or have to say any longer.
If you care or not, matters nothing to me. I'll keep calling out your bullshit until either you stop posting, or I'm not on the site. Because I don't ever see a stubborn stupid asshole like you changing your ways now at this point in your life.
I know you will keep trolling me thinking you will drive me away. Sorry little boy but it won't happen, I'm here to stay.
LOL, trust me, I don't care if you stay or go......

I guess that teaches you.
You know what? You have never once tried to engage me in a conversation or debate. Just like your half wit friend fuzzNutz all you ever do is attack what I post. I'm done with you too. Buh bye. Meet the ignore. I'm sure you'll just add a new alt to come after me with but this one is dead to me.

You know what? You have never once tried to engage me in a conversation or debate. Just like your half wit friend fuzzNutz all you ever do is attack what I post. I'm done with you too. Buh bye. Meet the ignore. I'm sure you'll just add a new alt to come after me with but this one is dead to me.
Ignore only works when you tell them......*chuckles*

The families need to start suing the police department and the officers personally for failing. It's what they understand.

I had a conversation a long time ago with a senior officer about taking action in certain circumstances and he explained the position concisely, 'It's not necessarily what I can justify doing, but what I cannot justify not doing.'

fuckin' people!

The arrest of Nancy Rae Medina-Kochis, 50, in New Mexico was announced Thursday by the Custer County Sheriff's Office in Colorado. It said she is suspected of being an accessory to a crime, pending the continued investigation into Monday's shooting, which killed Robert Geers, 63, his wife Beth Wade Geers, 73, and James Daulton, 58, near Westcliffe, Colorado, about 77 miles (124 kilometers) southwest of Colorado Springs. Daulton's wife, Patty Daulton, was also wounded.
According to court documents, their neighbor, Hanme Clark, yelled about trespassing and then started shooting while Robert Geers was talking to a surveyor.
Other neighbors not involved in the shooting have accused Clark of harassing them, denying them court-ordered use of part of his property to access their property, and posting signs saying he was armed, court records said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...1&cvid=76eca96f09fe4282bbfa2f54a7029213&ei=46

i swear they all think they're living in the good ol' wild west and waving guns around is how things get done, or stopped from being done. they never seem aware of the consequences.

Well it is Florida… whole lot of non-reasonable there.
Well numb scull, the jury is still out on "permitless carry", but say 15 yrs ago when we went to "shall issue" as opposed to
"may issue" Which means Any Dem state and you May get a permit when HELL freezes over, So everyone said oh poop it's Gonna be the wild Wild West. Well not exactly because you see the BAD GUYS said Hey he may have a gun, so guess what Crime dropped in every category overnight.. We don't do Road Rage here. Why,I assume and every other wahoo assumes we all have guns. So we wave and say sorry. Look go check the stats. Now this new law I'm not happy about. People ask me why I carry a gun. I tell them "A cop is to heavy to carry all day.
Folks I hate to break the BAD NEWS to you
The POLICE are not there to protect you
(WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY) the police do two things. They will come and take a REPORT if you are a Victim of a Crime or a Statistic. Know what a Statistic is.
Umm think big puddle of blood CHALK OUTLINE
Sorry folks, hate guns all you want, but until they get the BAD guys guns, face it the good guys won't ever give up theirs.

PS, if you don't want to carry a gun, carry something. A stun gun/collapsable baton, or more important.
Take your head out of your phone. As you walk to your car (Day/Night) It's called "situational awareness" iy will keep you alive. head up look left right. Simple. Bad guys to the left go back. See most wont see because of phone. Kills me

The families need to start suing the police department and the officers personally for failing. It's what they understand.

I had a conversation a long time ago with a senior officer about taking action in certain circumstances and he explained the position concisely, 'It's not necessarily what I can justify doing, but what I cannot justify not doing.'
Gun owners should have to have insurance like a car for their guns victims.
Cops? Should lose their pensions to their victims.

numb skull

honest to god, when tossing it out as an insult make sure it's spelt correctly or make yourself look as dumb as that one did
Looks at my phone's keyboard. Nope...the "c" is not close to the "k".

Purposefully typed out the word...to see if autocorrect raises its head...another nope. Damn...

Well numb scull, the jury is still out on "permitless carry", but say 15 yrs ago when we went to "shall issue" as opposed to
"may issue" Which means Any Dem state and you May get a permit when HELL freezes over, So everyone said oh poop it's Gonna be the wild Wild West. Well not exactly because you see the BAD GUYS said Hey he may have a gun, so guess what Crime dropped in every category overnight.. We don't do Road Rage here. Why,I assume and every other wahoo assumes we all have guns. So we wave and say sorry. Look go check the stats. Now this new law I'm not happy about. People ask me why I carry a gun. I tell them "A cop is to heavy to carry all day.
Folks I hate to break the BAD NEWS to you
The POLICE are not there to protect you
(WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY) the police do two things. They will come and take a REPORT if you are a Victim of a Crime or a Statistic. Know what a Statistic is.
Umm think big puddle of blood CHALK OUTLINE
Sorry folks, hate guns all you want, but until they get the BAD guys guns, face it the good guys won't ever give up theirs.

PS, if you don't want to carry a gun, carry something. A stun gun/collapsable baton, or more important.
Take your head out of your phone. As you walk to your car (Day/Night) It's called "situational awareness" iy will keep you alive. head up look left right. Simple. Bad guys to the left go back. See most wont see because of phone. Kills me
The crap that happens all the time in the sunshine state is staggering.

It’s your right to need to feel more safe with a gun, shame you need it to feel that way.

The cycle of trying to curb guns with bad guys are always undercut by all the “good guys” who just can’t get past not having their own home arsenal.

Meanwhile, countless deaths (a ton of them kids) happen because oops.

Guessing you go through a bunch of phones, get so angry you shoot it?

Gun owners should have to have insurance like a car for their guns victims.
Cops? Should lose their pensions to their victims.
Pad, I do have insurance and every responsible person who carries I know does too, but not for the reason you think. When a Citezen is involved with a Let's just say a "CERTAFIABLE " self-defence shoot
10 cams 10 witnesses all verify it was a GOOD, shoot or be killed
Now anything can happen even with witnesses. There's a saying a Grand Jury will indict a Ham Sandwich. OK, so you get Indicted? Even with ten witnesses? Well, how will u defend? That why you have Insurence.
OK, you win trial. Think your done? NOPE because MAMA will sue your ass. My Baby (ST Jerome) I call all scumbags with 18 felonies still walking the st "SAINTS"
So now you will be CIVALY sued. Again how do you defend? Sell the house or for 29-39 Bucks a month you buy insurance. That not what u wanted but that why we carry. Some bad guy with 18 felony attacks and Im supposed to let him. I guess you want to be a STAT (Chalk outline)

numb skull

honest to god, when tossing it out as an insult make sure it's spelt correctly or make yourself look as dumb as that one did
well, numb scull 2, sorry to offend your "Naziness" alas it was a spellcheck issue. As you can see by the picks I will post what happened. BTW did my meaning come across? So I went with pic one and spellcheck said Nope, so I tried next and nope alas the third worked. Hey,Screenshot 2023-11-28 2.jpgnumbscull.jpg33.jpg at least I put some effort into it. Ok how about this, Hey big Boob. That work better

Looks at my phone's keyboard. Nope...the "c" is not close to the "k".

Purposefully typed out the word...to see if autocorrect raises its head...another nope. Damn...
I know I posted a response with pic. I'll try a gain. It was an auto correct.Screenshot 2023-11-28 2.jpg

numb skull

It's what happens when rowing across the lake in winter and you fall in.

Let's look at the insurance available. Homeowner riders for the value of the gun. Not any incidents of gun violence or gun damage liability.
No? And here I thought they were responsible

Seems no one has the insurance yet
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/gun-owners-mandatory-liability-insurance-reduce-violence/

Insurance to defend themselves if the shoot someone ? Yeah that exists

We charge smokers more! $25 a year for more than thoughts and prayers.

Nope! Gonna fight that in court

Asssssholes!!

At least they can’t smoke near be and pay what? 20% for cigarettes? How much goes to the fires cigarettes cause?

Last edited:
Back