Grandpa Trump Was Confused

Proof that we’re sooooo much better at humor than the Deplorable MAGAt "republicans".
Liberal humor is outrage humor. Conservative humor is rage at perceived hypocrisy. The best humor is soulless, grim, and merciless.

🙄

😑

🤣

🇺🇸

Side note:

"Someone" took my comment about Deplorable MAGAt "republicans" personal…

😑

👉 defecation 🤣

🇺🇸

Liberal humor is outrage humor. Conservative humor is rage at perceived hypocrisy. The best humor is soulless, grim, and merciless.
Welcome to the forum. Perhaps check out "humor" sometime. bB has some excellent examples of outrage.... though he seems to position himself slightly right of what seems to be your expectations

Though we know you've been here before.

Jesus H. Christ, is Trump really this fucking stupid?

PJs readers give Gettysburg Speech an A+

That would be the exact story that would show up on that site, right wrong guide?
@Rightguide

Maybe it was a story on the pundits spin channel? I’m sure it’s somewhere you consume your “news”. Please post the link so we can all laugh!

Trump mocked as ‘feeble’ after confusing Jimmy Kimmel and Al Pacino in bizarre rant

Former president claimed late-night host stumbled and choked while announcing Best Picture at Oscars... which was actually presented by legendary actor​

Most strikingly about Mr Trump’s post though — and hanging over any criticism of the Academy Awards and Mr Kimmel — is it is yet another example of a complete misstatement of fact by the former president.

Mr Kimmel didn’t announce “Picture of the Year” — known as “Best Picture” to everyone else on the planet. That role went to Al Pacino, star of The Godfather, and Oscar winner for Scent of a Woman.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...p-jimmy-kimmel-al-pacino-oscars-b2530263.html

Despite the Truth post above, The Hill, neglected to mention that Trump fucked up in calling out Kimmel.
Now the question is "Will I ever open up another article from "The Hill" ?? " I think not. It's just a "Trump Rag"
Sarah Fortinsky's Article at "The Hill"
Or maybe Sarah Fortinsky wants to work in Trump's White House as his press secretary???

Grandpa Trump, while running for president of these United States can't seem to understand how these states' legal systems work.

Let's just move to the muzzled and tied-to-the-chair phase of the court proceedings.

Back