Good Reads on Literotica

I just read a story that addressed my tastes exactly, but it also has objective artistic merit, I think. It's called Muse for the Artist, by @_vision_. It's a fine example of what I call simple erotica.

As a curiosity, the author uses a device I've never seen before. He evokes the art of Robert Mapplethorpe by naming his photographer character Cameron Mapplethorpe. I was happy to be reminded of Robert and went off to Google images.

I just read a story that addressed my tastes exactly, but it also has objective artistic merit, I think. It's called Muse for the Artist, by @_vision_. It's a fine example of what I call simple erotica.

As a curiosity, the author uses a device I've never seen before. He evokes the art of Robert Mapplethorpe by naming his photographer character Cameron Mapplethorpe. I was happy to be reminded of Robert and went off to Google images.
Thank you so much for the kind words! And happy to hear you caught the reference - I was wondering if anyone would :)

Thank you so much for the kind words! And happy to hear you caught the reference - I was wondering if anyone would :)
You wondered if anyone would catch the reference to Robert Mapplethorpe? I don't quite know what to make of that comment, to be honest.

You wondered if anyone would catch the reference to Robert Mapplethorpe? I don't quite know what to make of that comment, to be honest.
@_vision_
Yeah, it was a statlement. But just one of many that causes me to think, "Stop the world, I want to get off!!!"

Well, to be honest, I had never heard of him until I googled to find an artist to use in the story so I don't really have any idea how famous he actually is.

Well, to be honest, I had never heard of him until I googled to find an artist to use in the story so I don't really have any idea how famous he actually is.
I thought that was the strongest possibility. I suspect he died a few years before you were born. Now go listen to Patti Smith :).

All The World's A Stage by @Eisenloewe

What if a man were oblivious? Like, really oblivious? Like, lubing up his gorgeous childhood friend so she can don a latex catsuit and ballet boots and then practice falling boobs-first into his arms while calling him "Sir"...in a purely platonic way...oblivious?

This story is tagged "missed signals" and "double entendre" and boy is that appropriate.

I’m looking into series that have a lot of sextfight or wrestling or mixed wrestling most are very here and really updated there very good just not kept up on any ideas please respond thanks

I’m looking into series that have a lot of sextfight or wrestling or mixed wrestling most are very here and really updated there very good just not kept up on any ideas please respond thanks
Try author FerdGerfel, stories My Best Friend Emily or Naked Oil Wrestling or Wrestling on the Third Date.

Last edited:
Thank you I’ve read a couple and searched and really haven’t found anything that’s gotten my attention really I will look into those hopefully I can find more along the way

Try author FerdGerfel, stories My Best Friend Emily or Naked Oil Wrestling or Wrestling on the Third Date.
Wrestling on the third date was pretty good and oil wrestling be also pretty good if your into this genre then try the sex wrestling league it’s really good and sexfight resort fair warning it’s very short I don’t think there will be anymore chapters to it I have a couple more I’m still looking for stuff to read on sexfight,wrestling and mixed wrestling I’ve also dug into yoga stuff to

Wrestling on the third date was pretty good and oil wrestling be also pretty good if your into this genre then try the sex wrestling league it’s really good and sexfight resort fair warning it’s very short I don’t think there will be anymore chapters to it I have a couple more I’m still looking for stuff to read on sexfight,wrestling and mixed wrestling I’ve also dug into yoga stuff to
I see that’s there Not much on the genre that’s atleast close to finished which is a bummer I’ve always been into that genre of
Erotic stuff very entertaining for me

Hey! y recetly read this story Single Combat by @narg and I'm absolutely thrilled. The story is about a powerful Amazon Queen who, in order to prevent a bloodbath, defies a barbarian invader warlord to a single combat in the city arena. Long story short, she is defeated in the most humiliating way and made to submit and serve her conqueror right there in the arena, in front of all the Amazons that once respected her. You know where it goes.

Of course, I would love to know your opinion on the story, but, mainly, I wanted to ask if you know more stories with themes like that: a powerful woman authority (warrior, princess, president haha, whatever) that is shown her place, defeated, and humiliated. I really need your wisdom!!

Back