Good Reads on Literotica

I just read a story that addressed my tastes exactly, but it also has objective artistic merit, I think. It's called Muse for the Artist, by @_vision_. It's a fine example of what I call simple erotica.

As a curiosity, the author uses a device I've never seen before. He evokes the art of Robert Mapplethorpe by naming his photographer character Cameron Mapplethorpe. I was happy to be reminded of Robert and went off to Google images.

I just read a story that addressed my tastes exactly, but it also has objective artistic merit, I think. It's called Muse for the Artist, by @_vision_. It's a fine example of what I call simple erotica.

As a curiosity, the author uses a device I've never seen before. He evokes the art of Robert Mapplethorpe by naming his photographer character Cameron Mapplethorpe. I was happy to be reminded of Robert and went off to Google images.
Thank you so much for the kind words! And happy to hear you caught the reference - I was wondering if anyone would :)

Thank you so much for the kind words! And happy to hear you caught the reference - I was wondering if anyone would :)
You wondered if anyone would catch the reference to Robert Mapplethorpe? I don't quite know what to make of that comment, to be honest.

You wondered if anyone would catch the reference to Robert Mapplethorpe? I don't quite know what to make of that comment, to be honest.
@_vision_
Yeah, it was a statlement. But just one of many that causes me to think, "Stop the world, I want to get off!!!"

Well, to be honest, I had never heard of him until I googled to find an artist to use in the story so I don't really have any idea how famous he actually is.

Well, to be honest, I had never heard of him until I googled to find an artist to use in the story so I don't really have any idea how famous he actually is.
I thought that was the strongest possibility. I suspect he died a few years before you were born. Now go listen to Patti Smith :).

All The World's A Stage by @Eisenloewe

What if a man were oblivious? Like, really oblivious? Like, lubing up his gorgeous childhood friend so she can don a latex catsuit and ballet boots and then practice falling boobs-first into his arms while calling him "Sir"...in a purely platonic way...oblivious?

This story is tagged "missed signals" and "double entendre" and boy is that appropriate.

Back