GG's Coffee Corner

Stopping into the Coffee Corner. I need a really big coffee this morning. I wonder if the Boss Lady is going to stop in.

Well, I will make a couple of pots of coffee and see if anyone stops in. It is a shame nobody comes here. The owner is really awesome.

Stopping into the Coffee Corner. I need a really big coffee this morning. I wonder if the Boss Lady is going to stop in.

Well, I will make a couple of pots of coffee and see if anyone stops in. It is a shame nobody comes here. The owner is really awesome.
I am a coffee hoe by trade, I would buy you cup, what the heck, it's Friday, pay it forward day to me. 1st round is on me for everyone.

1f7f616b7a01d1649b122d7893f5c41a.jpg
Good morning, NewGame :coffee: :rose: You never cease to amaze me. Thank you for getting all the coffee ready

Grabs a large coffee and moves over to my spot by the door. Looks around to make sure everything is okay before taking a seat.

Grabs a large coffee and moves over to my spot by the door. Looks around to make sure everything is okay before taking a seat.
Sorry I missed you this morning, bad night of sleep. Thank you for making sure all was well in the shop.

It has been way too long since I stopped here.

Looking around, surprised that it is so empty. Making a note to myself to be here more often and to try to get people to realize this is a great place to stop.

It has been way too long since I stopped here.

Looking around, surprised that it is so empty. Making a note to myself to be here more often and to try to get people to realize this is a great place to stop.
NewGame!🌸 You’re missed when not here, honestly I haven’t been here much this week as I’ve had a lot on my mind and didn’t want to chance being in the shop distracted. I wish people would realize that too and stop in and get coffee.
Can I get a 2-liter coffee?
I hope my staff was able to manage this for you!

Back