getting people knocked up

I have an idea

I would love to read an impregnetion tale from the wifes point of view, so many out there written from the mans it would be interesting to hear the womans thoughts and feelings. I think that would be very interesting hearing a woman tell us how it feels to have a husband bring up the subject of her fucking another man. The setup of the arrangement, then of course how a bare cock sliding in to her knowing that she is not protected, to hear her thoughts on being watched by her hubby as she fucks another man and finally having a man cum inside her pushing fertile spearm deep in her. I think the more real the tale the better it would be, you could even include the wifes feelings as she finds out later that she is pregnant and what she does to reconcile the situation, stay with her husband that is if he will have her, go off with the lover if he wants her or go off alone and start over. I am sucker for the happy ending of course but that is me. I know we have come up with wild tales but as a perspective it would be nice to hear about an honest every day situation with real emotions and feelings because as we all know the reality of a situation is offten much diffrent from the fantasy we imagine it to be.

Just a thought, would love to hear from others on this.

techno freak said:
I would love to read an impregnetion tale from the wifes point of view, so many out there written from the mans it would be interesting to hear the womans thoughts and feelings.

If I wrote one, I'm sure it would be from that POV. :)

Hallowed Eve said:
If I wrote one, I'm sure it would be from that POV. :)

so, write one....young bride has sex with hubby, her dad and the black best man...which is the father?

I always enjoy this theme, because I guess it's a fantasy turn-on, the idea of people wanting to get pregnant out of lust, instead of love, or something more pure.

How about a mom in a secret affair with her son gets pregnant? Instead of being worried or scared, she find it hysterically funny. She is not having sex with her husband and offers no excuse.

BlackSnake said:
How about a mom in a secret affair with her son gets pregnant? Instead of being worried or scared, she find it hysterically funny. She is not having sex with her husband and offers no excuse.
That's a very interesting idea, and I think would be great to read... though there might be a number of stories out there with similiar plotlines, it would be great to read a story like this from you or others!

I've added in a bit about pregnancy in both my series' Unexpected Benefits and Naughty Boy!, near the end of both sagas I think, with a couple of incestuous relationships in each story resulting in conception - but haven't really gone into this facet all that much... though I find this to be a turn-on for myself personally.

This could be some real food for thought...

Capt

sirhugs said:
well, take some of it off...take it alllll offfff! ;)

I'm afraid if I ran around naked right about now my cold would get worse. :(

I'm stuffy and my froat hurts, Daddy. :( :(

BlackSnake said:

What would be the plot of the story then? Does the couple divorce?

Hallowed Eve said:
I'm afraid if I ran around naked right about now my cold would get worse. :(

I'm stuffy and my froat hurts, Daddy. :( :(

Then daddy will have to keep you in bed with an oiled massage, holding grapes over your lips and licking your pussy and when you are positively excited, will thrust inside you to fill 'em up with baby-making sperm. :D

you know i change my original statement i find that just having a person getting pregnant in the story is hot relative or not. i do have a few thingsd i personally look for in stories. one is i lok for stories from the mans point of view and two i dont like stories where the person has his wife girlfriend what ever cheating on him. i personally watched many friends and family go through that so it just upsets me. besides that i love lots of the stories ive read so far.

I am a swinger, so I'm the not jealous type. But if I had a wife doing that to me (cheating on me and depriving me of sex), I would be retaining a lawyer and filing for divorce. (The baby would be handy evidence of infidelity, I might add.) She wouldn't find it funny for long.

Guys...

SEVERUSMAX said:
I am a swinger, so I'm the not jealous type. But if I had a wife doing that to me (cheating on me and depriving me of sex), I would be retaining a lawyer and filing for divorce. (The baby would be handy evidence of infidelity, I might add.) She wouldn't find it funny for long.

I'm not sure if you notice it or not, but we are talking fiction here. Fantasies where the things that would just not happens in real life do happens in outrageous manner because they're not real. Fiction is "What If?" stories.

Now having say that, Max dose come up with a good pretext for another kind of stories in which the hubby get divorce and meet another and nicer woman who want his babies and a lot of it.

sensualpilgrim said:
I'm not sure if you notice it or not, but we are talking fiction here. Fantasies where the things that would just not happens in real life do happens in outrageous manner because they're not real. Fiction is "What If?" stories.

Now having say that, Max dose come up with a good pretext for another kind of stories in which the hubby get divorce and meet another and nicer woman who want his babies and a lot of it.

I KNOW that, damn it! Just giving a suggestion for a realistic ending, since the story seemed to lack an ending.

An idea for humorous story

How about a story in which the Easter Bunny hops about the town and hid a lot of eggs inside women by knocking them up and the women wonders how come there's a lot of eggs coming out of their bushes.

sensualpilgrim said:
How about a story in which the Easter Bunny hops about the town and hid a lot of eggs inside women by knocking them up and the women wonders how come there's a lot of eggs coming out of their bushes.

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?............where can i get some?

gamer9643 said:
WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?............where can i get some?

I don't need a smoke. My brain's is wacky enough as it is. I think it have to do with the fact that my doctor keep dropping me at birth and I bounce around like silly putty. :D But I love word play and hiding the eggs in bushes can take on a whole different meaning!

Hallowed Eve said:
To each their own. That's what makes the world go 'round. :)

and here I thought it was sex that makes the world go around....

Back