getting people knocked up

Erotic Temple

I have an idea for a free love religion for a last few years in which I blend sci-fic, ancient myths, catholicism, paganism, group marriages, procreation, incest, and animal-gods. I call it Gebo Temple after the rune gebo which mean "gift" which can mean friendship, love, market exchange, sharing of one's life and so forth. It look like "x" which I decides to merge with christian cross which is based on solar symbol and was a symbol of male and female union before Christianity. I has been doing a lot of notes and sketchs for Gebo Temple. The main power of a temple is the Bound Oracle, a female seer who is married to Sophia ("Wisdom") through her incarantion of a large golden snake that lives inside her flat belly and will time from time appear to the congregation through her pussy. That's why Oracle's body is called a temple. When Sophia move through her pussy, the Oracle will experiences huge amount of pleasure and she often communicates with her congregation in high state of bliss. The Temple is run by female priestesses, called the Nuns and is lead by Mother Superior. Sex is highly honored because sex is consider an creative act through which one might experience wisdom and community. The Oracle is bound to a simple cross by ropes during the Sunday rituals, a living symbol of wisdom and sexual union and love and community. Needless to say there are a lot of sex and inpregnation in this hughly charged enviroment of sex and spirituality.

Last edited:
sensualpilgrim said:
I have an idea for a free love religion for a last few years in which I blend sci-fic, ancient myths, catholicism, paganism, group marriages, procreation, incest, and animal-gods. I call it Gebo Temple after the rune gebo which mean "gift" which can mean friendship, love, market exchange, sharing of one's life and so forth. It look like "x" which I decides to merge with christian cross which is based on solar symbol and was a symbol of male and female union before Christianity. I has been doing a lot of notes and sketchs for Gebo Temple. The main power of a temple is the Bound Oracle, a female seer who is married to Sophia ("Wisdom") through her incarantion of a large golden snake that lives inside her flat belly and will time from time appear to the congregation through her pussy. That's why Oracle's body is called a temple. When Sophia move through her pussy, the Oracle will experiences huge amount of pleasure and she often communicates with her congregation in high state of bliss. The Temple is run by female priestesses, called the Nuns and is lead by Mother Superior. Sex is highly honored because sex is consider an creative act through which one might experience wisdom and community. The Oracle is bound to a simple cross by ropes during the Sunday rituals, a living symbol of wisdom and sexual union and love and community. Needless to say there are a lot of sex and inpregnation in this hughly charged enviroment of sex and spirituality.

sounds epic
needs lots of sex.

sensualpilgrim said:

I really like this, not what I was really looking for myself but this is wonderful. Could you give us some more, I am really interested in this. I agree with SirHugs it does sound like an epic tale that would be done justice in a novel.

great thread

I really enjoyed reading through all the posts in this thread. I've alwasys found impregenation a very sexual idea. I agree with techno, I think it is that getting pregenant is so taboo, which is why in my fantesies it's always with some 19 yr/old coed.

I also really enjoyed the story lines described, the cult/church one seems really hot, the orgy scenes, very nice. Pehhaps two girls could fall in love with each other, but becuase impregenation is so critical to the chruch, girl/girl sex is forbidden. So they have to carry on this secret love affair. Eventually they get caught, and as punishment... you guessed it, gang bang until they both get pregenant.

I'll be watching this one, great subject! Happy day all...

Yesterday I started going through my disks to have a peek around. It seems I have a story in the works sort of on this topic. The title is: My Frigid Wife's Game

The plot is, the husband thinks his wife is frigid. They are a slightly older couple, have been married a while, and they don't have sex. The husband figures his wife has no interest in sex so he doesn't even bother her with it anymore...

Now, I could go on from there, if ya'll want... Or I could save the "surprise" for your reading pleasure one day...! ;)

Hallowed Eve said:
Yesterday I started going through my disks to have a peek around. It seems I have a story in the works sort of on this topic. The title is: My Frigid Wife's Game

The plot is, the husband thinks his wife is frigid. They are a slightly older couple, have been married a while, and they don't have sex. The husband figures his wife has no interest in sex so he doesn't even bother her with it anymore...

Now, I could go on from there, if ya'll want... Or I could save the "surprise" for your reading pleasure one day...! ;)

please give me more.....

Gebo Temple

techno freak said:
I really like this, not what I was really looking for myself but this is wonderful. Could you give us some more, I am really interested in this. I agree with SirHugs it does sound like an epic tale that would be done justice in a novel.

Yes, I actually have a list of many different stories that revoles around the Gebo Temple. Right now, I'm have a very rough outlie for the Temple's Gospel of Virgin Mary, their main story for the rites. But I made a lot of changes. Virgin Mary is not one but three sisters, triplets who form a magical trinity in which they shares same mind and same bodily reaction to sex. And they were inpregnated by their father Zeus in form of a swan and Mary was fucked high in the sky! Other stories I have deal with a girl who want to become a nun and works for the Mother Superior Helen. Her family is a polygamous family of a man and two wives (one black, one white). There is First Communion in which the girl get "bless-raped" by her father, mother and Mother Superior designed to make her a full member of the congregation. There's another ritual in which all women must meet in the church for the Congregation of the Bulls in which the pack of bull alligastors come to impregnate them in order to find one woman who can products best eggs. She would then become the wife to the mysterious Swamp God to be his mate and bearers of his eggs for the next 200 years. I have more but first things first! :)

Hallowed Eve said:
Anyone else, or is Techno alone on this one? I don't wanna ruin the surprise if someone out there wants it a secret. ;)
I prefer a surprise

Estate Orgy

What if we have an high-class orgy in which one girl is bound and nude as the centerpieace. She is then fucked by both women in million-dollars dress and by men while the people enjoy watching her ravishment on closed-circuit tvs place throughout the estate. The orgy's goal is to get her pregnant with a lot of babies, of mixed heritage. And the party is held every month with different girl.

Although I don't think i could ever write one, I allways enjoy reading about a Husban who talks his wife into fucking a younger man. She is very reluctant about it and the story has a lot of character building. She fucks him once, then more and more. Eventually she starts fucking him without her husbands knowledge. When the Hubby gets worried about his wifes activites she starts lying. She getts knocked up with her lovers child (maybe while the husband watches, or hears about it) and refuses to fuck her husband. I know this is moving into the 'cuckholding' catagory but you know...
Maybe the wife talks her daughter into fucking him, or maybe the husband/dad as a replacment, with her getting pregnant. What do you think?

RPguy said:
Although I don't think i could ever write one, I allways enjoy reading about a Husban who talks his wife into fucking a younger man. She is very reluctant about it and the story has a lot of character building. She fucks him once, then more and more. Eventually she starts fucking him without her husbands knowledge. When the Hubby gets worried about his wifes activites she starts lying. She getts knocked up with her lovers child (maybe while the husband watches, or hears about it) and refuses to fuck her husband. I know this is moving into the 'cuckholding' catagory but you know...
Maybe the wife talks her daughter into fucking him, or maybe the husband/dad as a replacment, with her getting pregnant. What do you think?

how about if the younger guy is the son in law. he becomes obsessed with his older lover, ignores HIS wife, who turns to her dad for comfort? They think Dad is sterile, so take no precautions....

Bringing in second man

I think it could make for a heart-warming story, especially if it end happily with everybody settling into a group marriage with father/daughter/ mother/second husband sharing sex and baby-raising. Father and brother-hubby could competite to see who can get mother and daughter pregger with sperm competition while the girls 69 each other.

RPguy said:

Who's your favorite people to knock up?

Ok, let's ask everybody here the 5 people they most would dearly love to inpregnate. You can also add how they are knocked up and how many babies.

Winnoa Ryder
Kernia Knightly (one woman I most want to keep pregger every day for rest of her young life!)
Natlie Portman
Halle Berry
Lucy Liu
Lara Flynn Boyle
Annabella Sciorra
Milla Jovovich

(OK, so I have more than 5 here so shoot me!)

Last edited:
Maybe a story where a burglar is seduced by the lonely housewife at night, knocks her up, and the husband hides the fact (although he knows it) for the sake of his image, not wanting to reveal his own secret: he is gay and using his wife as a beard.
When he finds out where the burglar is being jailed (for a different crime), he visits him and offers him money to KEEP fucking his wife when he gets out of jail, mainly to keep her happy and off his back. They fall in love, and the husband continues to fuck plenty of guys, after coming out to his wife at last. :D

Last edited:
Hallowed Eve said:
You broke your own rules! Now you must be shot! :eek:

Can I help it that there are so many beautiful women to make their belly swollen and their breasts milky??? OK, who are on your list!?

i luuuuuuuv the creampie gangbangs. Don't like the pregnancy thang but the risk the trashy fun part. My girl loves it too

badfun said:
i luuuuuuuv the creampie gangbangs. Don't like the pregnancy thang but the risk the trashy fun part. My girl loves it too

there is an active creampie thread that already incubated at least one story.

RPguy said:

Interesting idea, Maybe you could have the lover move in of course hubby stays out of love and as the "bread winner" of the home. Later the lover impregnates the daughter(s) all with dads knowledge. The ending twist could be that dad plays the role of the cuckholded husband, protesting the arrangment asking for a return to "normality" but is in reality the puppetmaster within the home, offering suggestions, arranging "alone" times. Maybe 'OL dad could be even have wired the whole house for video and sound just for this reason.

sensualpilgrim said:
Can I help it that there are so many beautiful women to make their belly swollen and their breasts milky??? OK, who are on your list!?

I don't have a penis. ;)

Back