getting people knocked up

sirhugs said:
I like you idea, though kidnapping is not a turn on to me, not sure how I'd get past that detail. Hmmmmm

Mind control?

Blackmail?

Persuasion/Trickery?

Theres a few different ways that they could end up with the same scenario.

bisexplicit said:
Mind control?

Blackmail?

Persuasion/Trickery?

Theres a few different ways that they could end up with the same scenario.

for some reason, trickery appeals....the ranch is isolated- advertised as a resort- the price seems too good to be true...when they get there, the women find out why...but then they get enticed to stay by great food, great fun, great sex....and all end up preggers.

I have always like the idea of my wife or gf getting knocked up by another guy or guys. Always like stories like that.....if anyone needs someone to play a part let me know.

techno freak said:
Hallowed eve I would love to hear what those scenarios are :D

In a fantasy setting I do like the idea of being impregnated by a stranger. :eek: In fact, my ultimate fantasy (which I would never do) is to be in a bareback gang bang with 20+ very well hung (preferably black) men which resulted in my pregnancy. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Also, in a fantasy setting, I feel the incest taboo is somewhat appealing. I'm not sure what it is, really. I'm not attracted to anyone in my family, but then again, I'm not related to them either. I'm adopted. And there's something about having sex with my biological father, brother, etc., that does turn me on. :eek:

sirhugs said:
I like you idea, though kidnapping is not a turn on to me, not sure how I'd get past that detail. Hmmmmm

The King needs an heir, or else his cousins (monarchs and nobles from nearby countries) will feud with eachother over the throne, tearing the small peaceful kingdom apart in war. The most beautiful unwed woman from each town and villiage is brought to the King's castle, so the King may choose among them for whoever will produce his heir.

Texguy84 said:
The King needs an heir, or else his cousins (monarchs and nobles from nearby countries) will feud with eachother over the throne, tearing the small peaceful kingdom apart in war. The most beautiful unwed woman from each town and villiage is brought to the King's castle, so the King may choose among them for whoever will produce his heir.

I like it. Sort of a wicked cinderella at the ball...who is the fairest of them all?

sirhugs said:
I like it. Sort of a wicked cinderella at the ball...who is the fairest of them all?

Yep, and you can even throw in a classic fantasy spin to it, by having one of the young maiden's boyfriend sneak into the castle to try and rescue her.

Texguy84 said:
Yep, and you can even throw in a classic fantasy spin to it, by having one of the young maiden's boyfriend sneak into the castle to try and rescue her.

but what if she doesn't want rescuing???

after all, getting knocked up with the heir gets you made queen, a great honour for your family.

nice twist though if King is impotemnt, bf knocks up the gal before she refuses to be rescued ( she might want to stay, but loves the farewell fuck), she ends up giving birth to the Bastard Prince.

sirhugs said:
but what if she doesn't want rescuing???

after all, getting knocked up with the heir gets you made queen, a great honour for your family.

nice twist though if King is impotemnt, bf knocks up the gal before she refuses to be rescued ( she might want to stay, but loves the farewell fuck), she ends up giving birth to the Bastard Prince.

OR... perhaps, to borrow a cliche from this sort of story, the peasant boy IS the bastard prince, from a fling the King had many moons ago, and is himself able to produce an heir as the King's proxy (in a secret arrangement with the King, of course, since nobody would let a bastard child take the throne).

Texguy84 said:
OR... perhaps, to borrow a cliche from this sort of story, the peasant boy IS the bastard prince, from a fling the King had many moons ago, and is himself able to produce an heir as the King's proxy (in a secret arrangement with the King, of course, since nobody would let a bastard child take the throne).

What if the bastard boy was fathered on the king's sister and that's why he's a peasant boy? And it turned out that the girl is his half-sister?

Hallowed Eve said:
In a fantasy setting I do like the idea of being impregnated by a stranger. :eek: In fact, my ultimate fantasy (which I would never do) is to be in a bareback gang bang with 20+ very well hung (preferably black) men which resulted in my pregnancy. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Also, in a fantasy setting, I feel the incest taboo is somewhat appealing. I'm not sure what it is, really. I'm not attracted to anyone in my family, but then again, I'm not related to them either. I'm adopted. And there's something about having sex with my biological father, brother, etc., that does turn me on. :eek:

Honey, I love your fantasy!!

sexual tyrannosaurus said:
I have always like the idea of my wife or gf getting knocked up by another guy or guys. Always like stories like that.....if anyone needs someone to play a part let me know.

You know that was a constant theme with my wife. (Until it really happened)

Hallowed Eve said:

Oh my god that is hot.... I would love to see or hear more on the gang bang fantasy
I have never been a real fan of incest stories but reading your post gave me some wonderful visuals :)

Have you ever thought of writing these out? If so I would love to read them, if not is there any amount of pleading or begging that could work?

RPguy said:
You know that was a constant theme with my wife. (Until it really happened)

That sucks, but i know how you feel I felt thye same way about my ex and swining till one day she told me to get out so she could move one of our "regulars" in. Fantasy is always better than the reality of any situation.

I really love the direction you guys have taken the idea but I was thinking more of a modern tale. I can see that the kidnapping element was not well taken so I get around that part, maybe an individualived offer for each one that exploits some weakness that each one has. I stilll would like to keep the S&M aspect of the story after they are there the thought of having several ladies bound in leather restraints naked before you being prepared for there impregnation, both by monitoring of ther cycles and preparations to ther body, feeding them right, working them out so they are in go condition to give birth as well as obediance training to there master.

The result of course will be a personal harem that is all pregnant at the same time :)

I will have to include some staff, at least for transportation, heath care and midwiving duties.

I would love to hear more of this story line though, it get more interesting per post.

What if there was some kindof monetary prize?

Like, similar to a reality TV show, the guy could recruit a number of women (sixteen? twenty?) and whoever managed to get impregnanted by him first would get a million dollars. They'd all be fighting over him in order to get pregnant, trying to do their best to obey him so that he would have sex with him...

techno freak said:
I really love the direction you guys have taken the idea but I was thinking more of a modern tale. I can see that the kidnapping element was not well taken so I get around that part, maybe an individualived offer for each one that exploits some weakness that each one has. I stilll would like to keep the S&M aspect of the story after they are there the thought of having several ladies bound in leather restraints naked before you being prepared for there impregnation, both by monitoring of ther cycles and preparations to ther body, feeding them right, working them out so they are in go condition to give birth as well as obediance training to there master.

You could have it be like an internship, and make sure the screening process only allows in the most desireable women (both physically and psychologically), and then once they arrive at the internship, away from the direct support of their friends and family, you start working on them (aphrodesiacs in the food, maybe some subliminal messages, etc. depending on how you want to play the story)

The result of course will be a personal harem that is all pregnant at the same time :)

See, now, I wouldn't consider that an ideal situation, I'd have the harem work in shifts, with some of them on birth control, some of them in breeding condition, and some of them, of course, pregnant. This way there's always women around to knock up (most efficient that way :D )

I will have to include some staff, at least for transportation, heath care and midwiving duties.

I would love to hear more of this story line though, it get more interesting per post.

bisexplicit said:
What if there was some kindof monetary prize?

Like, similar to a reality TV show, the guy could recruit a number of women (sixteen? twenty?) and whoever managed to get impregnanted by him first would get a million dollars. They'd all be fighting over him in order to get pregnant, trying to do their best to obey him so that he would have sex with him...

at least one would get kicked out for cheating...

there could be gratuitous lesbian scenes, both as they wait their chances, and as a means to arouse him....

I think in addition to bisexplicit's unique idea, that technofreak and tex each oughta write their vision/version. It would be a nice compare and contrast.

techno freak said:
Oh my god that is hot.... I would love to see or hear more on the gang bang fantasy
I have never been a real fan of incest stories but reading your post gave me some wonderful visuals :)

Have you ever thought of writing these out? If so I would love to read them, if not is there any amount of pleading or begging that could work?

Not sure what more I could say on that fantasy.

Perhaps someday I could work them into a story.

Dance contest in a church?

What about a church that worship pregnation as act of communion with universe and hold annual dance contest that very quickly turnes into orgy in which all girls's goals is to get knocked up one way or another?

sensualpilgrim said:
What about a church that worship pregnation as act of communion with universe and hold annual dance contest that very quickly turnes into orgy in which all girls's goals is to get knocked up one way or another?

if impregnation is worshipped, why would the contest be necessary?

Making Sunday more fun...

sirhugs said:
if impregnation is worshipped, why would the contest be necessary?

Because it would be more fun and it would bring in more strangers for genetic variation

Back