Fuck

RspCnkf.png

We've got a 'if-it-isn't-in-the-manual; you-can't-do-it' guy at work, and I had to deal with him yesterday. I did not just say 'fuck', but 'fuckity-fuck...fuck...FUCK!' He's never worked out that the words 'should', 'must', and 'may' have different meanings.

Fuck. Fuck a duck, screw a kangaroo, gangbang the orangutans, orge at the zoo.

What you want to say when you are in the middle of a job search, can't find resume paper, and a very helpful person wants you to just take a drop the resume off in person at the small business, NOW. This is anxiety provoking for me. I'm shivering and starting to hyperventilate.

Take a fucking Xanax,
go print it off at Kinkos,

I know you are right...

But fuck

One thing I have learnt about teaching at college level is that there are a lot of 'old women of both sexes' employed to do it, and they REALLY get on my nerves. FUCK!

A friend of mine just had another chemo treatment today. Shortly after, her temp started climbing high. She was still in the ER last I heard. Cancer Fucks!

A friend of mine just had another chemo treatment today. Shortly after, her temp started climbing high. She was still in the ER last I heard. Cancer Fucks!
I tend to be unhappy most days... So I'll say I believe in Love and Cancer. They are both painful ways of death. They both can SUCK!!!

I just got word that my friend was admitted to the hospital. Her cancer is progressing despite treatment. She is suspending the treatments that haven't help. Heartbreaking. Cancer sucks! Fuck you cancer!

I just got word that my friend was admitted to the hospital. Her cancer is progressing despite treatment. She is suspending the treatments that haven't help. Heartbreaking. Cancer sucks! Fuck you cancer!
I'm deeply sorry for your friend. My heart goes out to them.

Fuck. Fuck a duck, screw a kangaroo, gangbang the orangutans, orge at the zoo.

What you want to say when you are in the middle of a job search, can't find resume paper, and a very helpful person wants you to just take a drop the resume off in person at the small business, NOW. This is anxiety provoking for me. I'm shivering and starting to hyperventilate.

Take a fucking Xanax,
go print it off at Kinkos,

I know you are right...

But fuck
Breathe….

The realization we are nearly out of milk and they have forecast snow for Tuesday. i.e. The chances of going to the store in the morning and there being milk are nil to zero.

The realization we are nearly out of milk and they have forecast snow for Tuesday. i.e. The chances of going to the store in the morning and there being milk are nil to zero.
Yep and forecasting snow means it really won't snow.

Yep and forecasting snow means it really won't snow.
The fun part about this one is that the Weather Channel, and the other guys cannot seem to agree whether it will snow or not. "Roun'cheer" that usually means I'll have some shoveling to do. I've made sure the snow shovel is in the house not the shed.

well fuck a fist...
well fuck my ass
well fuck my dick
well fuck my mouth
well fuck.

put it in a bucket and fucket

Back