From the Stacks

551d6fb4e048c19f6c01ff6e57173a51.jpg

As I helped my brother's hot blonde fiance try on some things when we went shipping, it became quite awkward. She would ask, "Think Bobby would think this looks hot?" Then after I begged off multiple times with, "he's my brother?", she started to ask me uncomfortably close and too comfortably against my neck, "do you think I am sexy?"

Ya know those friends who you compete with in everything. For a cute guy at the bar, to the after work run down to the piers and back that you each had to win. Gina was that friend of mine.

One night after drinks and dancing with a group of guys from work, after eyeing each other for months in the locker room at the fitness club we both belong to, or across the trading floor where we worked, we ended up at her place.

Sex with Gina was like a wrestling match of be finest variety. We both wanted the other, and both wanted to not only get off the hardest but get the other off the hardest. Not an easy ask but we made attempts until I had to go home to get ready for work.

Agreeing to my sick boyfriend's perverted games I found myself made up like a runway model, with my dark hair slicked back and severe makeup compared to what I am used to. I had made a comment, a innocent pillow talk confession about getting turned on by his new assistant who was this cute perky blonde just graduated intern. It got him hard instantly, which had been my sole intention. When he brought her home and she was willing to let him watch us I could hardly contain myself.

She was amazing and I opened like a flower under her as she slowly fed on me. He watched as she made me crazy brushing her stiff nipple against my clit again and again. I had to bite my finger for fear of the neighbors hear my afternoon delight.

When he asked to watch me masturbate at first I thought he was joking, but a shiver of horror ran up my stocking thighs when it became clear he was not. It was hot in the hotel in Madrid that Summer afternoon after wine with lunch and his wife going to the museum. I was working at the bar as a waitress and needed the money.

"I am dying." he said softly, "I can pay you." he followed having opened my heart with sympathy and closed with cash. I looked around nervously as my husband was friends with the bartender and was always watching for any guests making offers I could not refuse, like this one.

He had prostate cancer that had spread and was clearly only interested in watching.

"I have always wanted to watch a beautiful woman make herself orgasm." he said offering me a glass of vodka with ice. I took an ice cube with my fingers and ran it along my lips then down my neck, already moist with perspiration.

I did not look at him or think of him or anyone else, purely focused on myself. This performance was only new in having an audience, and it made quite a difference.

Working with your husband can be brilliant and it can be frustrating. So close, the kids at school, just lock the door to the gallery and find a spot just out of sight of the windows and have a quickee. Then the phone rings. That annoying client who pays well in cash calls him away to talk about his next commission.

When you really want it, no need it or you won't be able to function without it? I lock the door alone.

My grey laptop laying on the floor when I dropped it after hours of playing. I let go of the role play in words, and go there in my mind. Her bite of my nipple is a pinch and her tongue my fingers,, and his arrogance opens my legs and seek that primal sensation. That reward for the greatest act one can commit. Luckily we can cum without babies and not vice versa. There might be a story there but for now I need to close my eyes and get in that bathroom stall and feel Jason Momoa use me up.

God that honeymoon weekend was so incredible. Drunk at the beach by noon, then getting ready for dinner, more wine.

"Maybe room service?" he said seeing me only in my underwear, as he stood naked from the shower with his cock as hard as it had been in the ocean earlier against my relentless bikini bottom.

I threw my hair back and looked at him.

"I'll service that." I remember slurring a bit, as he looked at me with such love, so much more than when I said I would marry him or "I do." Then he fucked my mouth for over half and hour. He wanted it every way he could imagine. He laid me on my back with my head hanging over the bed and felt himself in my throat.

I guess it was the booze but he took so long. I mean I love sucking cock, way more than the next girl, but I was hungry.

I finished him on his back bobbing on his head and stroking him with my hands as he watch me. He felt me moan with desire and throbbed with pending ejaculation.

It was forty five minutes later and I had sobered a but and wanted dinner. His snack was hardly an appetizer as i dragged him to dinner.

Next time I will tell you about the balcony after dinner...

If my momma, or hell, my daddy for that matter, knew, forget about seeing me, fucking that tatted up beast of a man they would have probably dropped dead. These are people who think going to church is a rush.

When he picked me up at the bar down the street from my apartment I had no idea about him other than he was big and nice and kind. He said "I like your accent." with a smile like he was choosing a puppy. Once we finished the formalities my attraction was complete as he let me climb on him like a squirrel gone up a bird feeder. i couldn't get enough and he was happy to let me try.

I always went along with Susan, even when she got into my bed and undressed me the second week of college. We were random roommates the computer put together when we applied. Boy did that computer get it i right!

If you had asked me before that night if Susan kissed you would you make her stop, I am fairly sure I would have said "yes." But stoned and then naked against her, as she kissed me like no one ever had, I had to give in and taker her as a lover.

Even now, after marriages and children and thirty five years, she can still light my fire with a secret kiss on the neck out of sight of both families.

"Yes Susan I still want you." I sigh as her lips and tongue caress me like we were back in that dorm room all those years before.

She knew I would resist her advances, she having broached this possibility drunk a few times. Certainly sober in the middle of the day in her home I could not be seduced. Yet I could not object and embarrass her by telling her "no." after her husband left her for a younger woman. She was my oldest friend and as she came over my shoulder her mouth was warm and wet and hungry rekindling something deep inside me, I thought I had extinguished long ago.

Her hand naturally moved up my thigh as I wanted it. The sigh I let escape was all she needed before showing me a lifetime of desire in an afternoon. I would do anything for her, and the sex was as good as our friendship.

"Two old broads naked in bed. Perfect" she later joked as we were, and more satisfied than we had been in years, if ever!

The first time I saw my big sister with another woman I was taken at her forcefulness. She was was the cute quiet blonde, but with her friend she took charge. There was no a moment to lose as she pressed her mouth against her neck and tasting this stranger I had never seen. Her hands undressing and caressing with experience bringing forth soft cries and moans of "more." from her friend.

I was looking in her room for something to wear when she came home early and I jumped in her closet. She thought they were alone and she was not wasting the opportunity. Truth be told I came too that afternoon.

Back