Freelancers:Tight Quarters (see OOC to join/info)

Jaynnah groaned as she felt the head of his cock slamming in and out of her, the tip pressing hard into the spongy spot that drove her wild. She bucked against him, grinding herself as deep as she could, wanting the sensation of his pubes mashing against her clit. The thrill of it all rolled through her. Her fingers moved from his shoulders, to his arms, down to her breasts and eventually into her hair, so she could pull at it, adding more excitement to her all ready aroused state. “You’d. . .ohh fuck. . .hate that,” she gasped out, knowing neither one wanted her to be so satisfied she didn’t want sex. “That’s. . . fuck yeah Cap’n . . .that’s blasphemy.”

As he pounded into her Jaynnah took every thrust and returned it with one of her own. He’d retreat and she push her hips up, following him, not once giving him a chance to escape her heated home. Faster and harder they moved until her nails were clawing his back. She rose up, supported herself on her elbows and threw her head back. Her climax was hard. The feeling of her pussy constricting around Desum’s shaft was heaven and she held him tight within her.

“FUCK!” she grunted as she felt the sparks explode behind her clenched lids. Her toes curled. She stopped breathing for a moment as she felt the warmth of her juices splatter around her lover’s cock and run down her pussy to slip along his balls and their thighs. Just as her come flooded their conjoined space, she felt Desum’s cock jerk deep inside her. She heard the same primal growl she’d had earlier and grinned.

Quickly she came down from her high and watched his face as his eyes glazed over and his jaw grew slack. She felt empowered at that moment as his come showered the inner walls of her soaked pussy. She pumped her hips, milked his cock and smiled wide as he shoved instinctively against her. When he returned to her, she was smirking, knowing he had come in her and not Ace meant she was one up on the Pilot. Desum didn’t know about their little bet. . . if he had, he’d just work it to his advantage. “Mmm. . .real nice Cap’n,” she winked, before sliding her leg from his shoulder and pulling him down for a deep kiss.

Despite his position on top of the beauty he currently shared a crawl space with, Desum felt like some puppy being lead about. Sure he was captain of the ship, and as soon as his head cleared, he would remember just how many more panels, parts, and plates needed a visit from Jaynnah's wonder glue; but for the moment, he was a compliant lover, eagerly pulled into the kiss she wanted. It wasn't that he was a submissive lover, far from. But he also doubted that there was a humanoid breathing that could resist the dancing legs, arms and fingers of Jaynnah after she'd gotten her due. Breaking the kiss and staring into those dark brown eyes, he knew he was no lead puppy – more a mouse being toyed with by an amused earth cat.

His cock still rested deep within, slick from their combined juices, but still held onto firmly. He very much had the idea he'd be done fucking when she was good and ready. “Blasphemy huh? Still, I'll have fun giving it a try. 'sides, it's not like blasphemer is the worst I've been called.” He pressed his lips to hers again, then after a long moment of promising more, he tried to get up, hitting his head on the low ceiling. “Shit!”Crawling back, her web of tangible desire loosened its hold as she let out a giggle at his expense. Cool air hit his wet shaft, and he suddenly pondered the location of his pants. Those he fount when, while backing up he kicked his boot further down the crawl space. “To further add to my sins Jaynnah, one of these day's I'm going to take you in a real bed.” His mocking smile held only humor, but betrayed him- he loved her spontaneity even if it had on a time or two made a mess of things.

Givign up on his search for his shirt, he decided that he could dress himself in two boots and his pants in the cargo hold, and then tend to that plate she had referred to sometime during their mating. “Thank you baby for the wonderful break...fuckin' amazing as always.” He winked at her and began sliding his naked body toward the hatch.

Arch shook his head, as he took in the scene. Sloppy work, very sloppy. A few questions to the witnesses turned up very little actual information; long leather duster, hooded sweatshirt, probably female. The last part was only ‘probably’ because disguises were getting better and better every day. All he could really be sure of was the height. If the hitwoman had been over two meters tall she would have needed to duck to get through the door. Any =one who ducked in a door when they didn’t need to, tended to be noticed.

With all of the confusion and commotion, it had been simple for him to get a close look at the bodies. The pile of organs, that had once been decently dressed men, showed two different weapons used. His assessment of the situation changed instantly. It hadn’t been sloppy, it had been intentionally public and nasty. This had been sent out as a message to someone. Arch smiled to himself. Whoever was about to receive that message was likely to pay some good money to find out who had delivered it, and he was already in the best position to figure it out.

Arch slipped on a pair of latex gloves and slipped to the middle of the commotion. With the guise of checking for pulses, or even someone intact beneath the pile, he managed to slip a couple of the bullets and spent casings into the pockets of his coat. He returned to his initial hypothesis. Very sloppy.

Arch slipped back against the wall and out into the night once more. Under the flickering streetlight, he pulled out the casings. Mostly auto-pistols, but he’d managed to grab a couple of the shotgun rounds as well. The later would tell him very little, honestly, except that he had to watch out for a heavy hitter.

He put the shells back in his pocket, glanced up at the sign on the bar and smirked. A flip of his collar and he began to walk. “Luben security, Partelli speaking.” The bored man’s voice came over the hidden com unit Arch had activated on his collar. “What can I do for you, Mr. Crocodile?”

“Uh, yes, I was just having lunch when I heard some shots coming from the area of a nearby bar?”

“Yes sir. We know about the Union leaders and are on top of the situation, thank you for your concern.” Arch stopped in his tracks as the comm went dead. He couldn’t help but stare at the control in the lapel of his coat. That had been much easier than he’d expected. Arch had anticipated the need to file an official report and hoped that security would bring him in to take a look at pictures of the victims in case of identification. From there he could have snuck a look at their identities.

Not only had the dispatcher told him exactly who the men had been, but he’d let in on something that he shouldn’t. At least someone in either Luben security or the government not only knew about this attack but was covering it up. There had been no security agents on the scene yet, and no one could have called in with the victims names.

Another possibility came to mind and Arch sprinted for the quarters he’d gotten. This could be a terrorist attack of some sort. He doubted it. As loud as it had been, it was a clean hit. But if it had been terrorists, he’d know quickly enough with a simple data-net search.

PaintaPicture said:
She heard the woman's offer and thought about it for a moment. It wasnt a bad one to take and she maybe able to swindle a few things here and there so sure...why not it made sense for the most part.
"A drink..a brawl and an actual room...i think i can take that offer."
She paused and looked around realizing they couldnt go back into the bar they were just in obviously so they'd have to find another place, it wouldnt be hard. There was probably one right down the block or something who knows. Maybe the woman would know.

"Anyways, which bar ya' wanna go too? And do ya got a name or can i call you purple-hair broad?"
Lili wanted to emphasize her attitude and make the point that she didnt care who she offended. This woman had probably already known that but as the strong willed and slightly cocky person that Lili was, she felt the need to do it.

"You can call me Raylene. You are?" Raylene said with a smile as she dumped the weapons into a dumpster and tossed the trench coat in with it. Next, the hooded sweat shirt came off showing a black leather corset that matched the pants.

"And as to a bar hell, any old bar but the one we just left will do. I don't know about you but I'm hungry at the moment. And horny as well. A good job always gets my blood worked up."

Raylene offered a bent arm to the woman as she prepared to enjoy the rest of her night.

She smiled taking Raylene's arm and at the same time grabbed her tight ass and gave it a nice squeeze.
"You can call me Lili. And there should be a bar down there that looked pretty low-key but it requires passing the one we were just in"

She looked at Raylene and as she had said the word 'horny' her ears purked up and her smile moved to a smirk.
"I know how ya feel, i do somethin' illegal and it gets me heart racin'...among other things.."

She started to walk out of the alyway and towards the other bar trying to not look suspicious looking back over her shoulder hoping Raylene will follow. Her ass swaying back and forth and the wind tossing the little whisps of hair on her head around.

PaintaPicture said:
She smiled taking Raylene's arm and at the same time grabbed her tight ass and gave it a nice squeeze.
"You can call me Lili. And there should be a bar down there that looked pretty low-key but it requires passing the one we were just in"

She looked at Raylene and as she had said the word 'horny' her ears purked up and her smile moved to a smirk.
"I know how ya feel, i do somethin' illegal and it gets me heart racin'...among other things.."

She started to walk out of the alyway and towards the other bar trying to not look suspicious looking back over her shoulder hoping Raylene will follow. Her ass swaying back and forth and the wind tossing the little whisps of hair on her head around.

Walking side by side with Lili as they passed the location of her last hit she said "That last job didn't do it to me, I'm always horny really it's just to what degree. But the last job before this one had me so horny I wore out three boys afterwards."

She kept walking and smirked at Raylene's comment.
"Just 3 boys?"
and she laughed. She looked over and saw all the commotion coming from the bar people running around, cops, what looked to be investigators, and scared people. Her eyes glowed as she caught a glimpse of the blood soaked gloves of a cop as he walked out and started to do a bit of work.

Her eyes then returned back towards the gorgeous girl she was linked too. The ratty bar was just a block away from the previous one as they walked in.
"I'll get the first round...if you wanna go grab a seat or something...whats your poison?"

Jaynnah watched her Captain leave, spanking his ass on the way out. Once he was gone, she lay there for a few minutes, slowly caressing herself and then teasing her come-soaked pussy, until once more she was quivering with a self-induced orgasm. Afterwards, she sighed, knowing it was time to get back to work. She shimmed out of the hatch, dragging her clothing with her. Once she was out and had headroom, Jaynnah pulled on her clothes and picked up some of her homemade glue.

In time she was lost in thought as she repaired the various plates of metal that were slipping or half-ass hanging from their points of interests. “Screws, nuts, bolts,” she told herself as she slathered on her concoction of purple goo. “They don’t cost too much, where the fuck does all his money go?” She shrugged her shoulders, once more telling herself it wasn’t her business.

Afterwards Jaynnah made her way back to the Ace where she took a seat next to her partner and fuck buddy. “One up on you,” she said with a wink, before sliding her fingers into the woman’s hair and pulling her in for a deep kiss. “So if you want to win the bet, you’re gonna have to start fucking him more often.” She winked, then offered to take command of the ship. “Noone’s dead or dying, so I have nothing to do.”

As the ship floated through space, Jaynnah and Ace spoke about the past as well as what potential criminals and jobs Desum was lining up for them.

Almost regretting finding himself free of the that sex crazed spiders web, Desum dressed himself, minus the missing shirt. He used the new super purple shit Jaynnah had brought to hold the plate in place while he fetch the portable welder, and made damn sure it wasn't coming off again any time soon. The interior of the ship was literally falling apart these days, much to his frustration. Exterior hull plates, fuel and crucial components cost for more then the bits inside, but then those were the more important ones to keep flying and breathing – equally important in his eyes. He scowled to himself thinking how much of this could be repaired or replaced if only he could stop all the payments going out to keep his name and mug off the wanted lists. At least money bought freedom in most systems...unlike Tarkon 6: who knew it was actually a crime to deflower a local priestess...and the governors daughter? Pleading, proudly, that they should not be separate charges since it was the same confession booth at the same time didn't win over any of the locals oddly enough.

That, and a few dozen other infractions he'd participated in across the stars happened before he fell in with his current crew. Who had time to find that kind of trouble with those hot blooded creatures around?! Still he regretted having incurred so much debt that the shit couldn't be wall to wall velvet for his two lovely companions – they really did deserve the best, and one day he'd provide it.

Finishing his weld, he packed up the gear and glue, put things away, He should have time still to clean up before he had to comm his contact dirt-side.

Last edited:
Having cleaned up, he put all his thoughts toward finding them all some work. Honest work would be nice; but then, in this messed up star system, honest was rather subjective. He managed to pull a clean shirt over his head before pulling unfolding the comm panel built into the table in their quarters.

The guy he knew down on Luben IX was a port worker of some sort, Desum never asked, and the guy never volunteered information, but he was a reliable sort that kept his ear to the ground and knew what was going on around him. Useful. However the guy seemed a bit paranoid, and never gave a name, never a real one anyway, Desum was sure. A person responded a certain way to their name, and another way to a more adopted title.

Typing in the secure comm channel he was given by 'Laesor' (as generic sounding a name as could be found on Luber), and posted that he was in-system, and looking forward to having lunch. There would be no lunch, he knew, but in case the security was ever cracked, lunch sounded a hell of a lot more benign then looking for shady work.

Malcor ben Priann rubbed his bearded chin, glancing over at his two partners, Ara bar Gianna and Villem ben Lesor, and then back to the overturned oil drum in between them upon which they were playing their card game. Malcor was getting cleaned out. Of course, not that it mattered. The revolution had done a good job of smashing the economy that the Dromei regime had already bankrupted through a generation of corruption and warmongering. To solve the problems, the Provisional Assembly had nationalized many of the vital segments of the private industry, including heavy industry, the microchip factories, and of course, spaceports.

The theory was that the Assembly would be able to create a return to the economic prosperity of their father's time by guiding the development of vital services. The reality, at least to Malcor and his dockworker friends, was that none of them had gotten paid in the last month. They were still expected to work, of course; the corporate enforcers had been replaced by Assembly 'advisors.' The name changed but the means didn't. At least they wouldn't starve, but after a few meals at the government-provided yeast doles, Malcor thought starvation looked like a nice alternative.

Thankfully he had other means of sustainence. And with the government occupied with tracking down the hard-core at-large Dromeists, the robber-barons that had arisen in the sudden power vacuum at the dictatorship's fall, the gangs of the unemployed, and the anti-government insurgency that all three groups seemed to be supporting, Malcor figured those in the oh-so-elegantly renamed Capital City had more to worry about than a lowly dock worker greasing his skimpy, and more often than not, non-existent paychecks.

The old commscan he had stashed in the side of his 'office' beeped, providing Malcor an opportunity to exit from the game with Ara and Villem tossing him a minimum of scorn and insults. He checked: a message to Laesor from his old friend Desum, asking for lunch since he was in the neighborhood. Malcor chuckled; Ara and Villem glanced over at him, knowing what it meant and not needing to ask questions that might draw attention even from the Assembly advisor they current had. Malcor shot back a quick reply.

Lunch would be nice. You can buy. Our usual spot. Call me when in.

And with that, he went back to his seat, watching another smile split across Ara's tanned face as she cleaned out Villem. He lit up a spliff, listening to a sudden serious of booms off in the distance. Not incoming ships, so must be cannon fire. Sounded like that rabbelrouser Jorum ben Firkar had rounded up yet some more of his discontents to storm Government House, and sounded like Assembly troops had, yet again, driven them away. Just another Saturday night on Luben IX.

Ace dismissed herself and allowed Jaynnah the opportunity to pilot the ship in. She rolled her shoulders and watched her friend, partner and lover leave the bridge and make her way to the galley to enjoy a bite before they landed. It was rare for Jaynnah to fly the hunk of junk, but when she did, she enjoyed it.

She slipped easily through space, eventually reaching the planet’s atmosphere and communicating with one of the locals that Desum paid to keep their arrival from ever being recorded in any official books. She knew, just like Desum that the weasel on the ground had his own little books and would one day use them to strike a new deal with the crew that would make him more money. Right now though, the dollar signs behind their names weren’t enough to garner too much interest.

The ship landed smoothly and Jaynnah purred in delight as she shut down the engines and for the first time in a long time there were no clanking bangs or rattles. “Bout time,” she muttered and rose from her seat to go in search of her boss and her friend. She also needed a shower, one with company was preferable, but she knew that wasn’t likely to happen. Desum was too busy lining up their next score.

She made her way to the shower stall, which they all shared and stripped. Soon she was enjoying the sonic shower and how it cleansed her come-dried body. When she slipped back out she was refreshed and ready to enjoy a drink or two, perhaps three or four at one of the local pubs. She licked her lips and slipped on a blouse that hugged her full breasts and let her nipples protrude out. She figured it was time to enjoy herself with some local meat, since she was already ahead of Ace in the bet.

Her legs were encased in skin tight black slacks and she drew on a pair of equally tight boots that embraced her calf muscles. Inside those however were a weapon each. A slim blade in the right and a tiny electric stringer in the other. She clipped on a metallic belt which held another weapon and several small fingertip explosives. They wouldn’t harm a building, but they’d do a bit of damage to flesh if someone handled her and she didn’t like it.

Jaynnah dragged her fingers through her hair and headed back toward Desum to see if he was finished with his business and ready to stroll the town with her and Ace, or ready to dive in and get their feet wet with the next job.

Chuckling over the reply, Desum pulled out a money chip and put an amount suitable to buying a nice lunch and any other small expenses he might encounter. He then transferred a much, much larger sum of credits to some repair folks he almost trusted.

He felt the smooth glide of the craft through atmosphere, followed soon by the ship setting down; must be Jaynnah at the helm, it was far too smooth a ride for his hot shot pilot who seemed to get her rocks off by burning up the atmo' until the last minute and slamming the ship home. She could land on a pin head, but damn him if she ever felt compelled to do it lightly.

Having dressed, with small arms placed all over his person; he felt far more naked unarmed then unclothed, he made his way to the head, where Jaynnah was still dressing. He watched the show from the hatchway then left while she was loading up, and before he was caught, to give Ace her mission.

Handing the pilot a data pad detailing the repairs he'd paid for and asked her to make sure they got done, right, and without producing any extras that he might 'need' seen to before leaving. “Sorry hun, I'd love to take ya with, but you know the ships systems better then Jaynnah, and my contact will only meet with me, else I'd be happy to send you girls out drain the man of all information he has.” he looked apologetic, but then tossed her a pulser rifle. “Try looking mean and not so damn hot, hate for the repair crew to think they'd have an easy time with ya...poor fella's wouldn't stand a chance.”

Returning to heir quarters, he ask Jaynnah to accompany him to 'lunch', “You know how a pretty face loosens a man's tongue. This guy has to know all sorts of jobs in this mess of a system, but without you he might only tell me about the ones that most benefit him, and not us.”

Offering his arm to her, as he'd seen done in an ancient vid, he grinned and pressed send on his comm pad, telling his 'friend' that he was dirtside, and on his way.

Malcor's comm unit beeped again, waking him from his reverie. His mandated stint in the National Army had left him with the ability to awake at a moment's notice, something he had kept with his job (back when they actually worked), where a crashing ship might give only a few second's heads-up. He was lightly dozing in his 'office,' his jacket over his face and alone, Villem going off to try to gain back some of his lost chits and Ara off to buy some equitable companionship for the evening with Villem's money. Malcor's eyes were instantly open and at the commset. If there was one thing he had plenty of, it was time to waste on naps; money, on the other hand...

Malcor flashed an acknowledgement, grabbed his jacket, and headed out to the Grease Monkey. It was not as bad as its name sounded, although like everything else on this horrible world it had seen much better days. Built to provide food for the mechanics, longshoremen and other spaceport workers and crews, as well as the travellers themselves who didn't mind such fare, it was in an area still patrolled just enough to provide at least minimal security against robbery, while still gaining enough of a reputation and tough crowd not to be a center for people who had a hard time keeping their noses out of everyone else's business - namely, government inspectors.

Malcor did not have long to wait until he saw the door of the Grease Monkey open and his 'old friend' walk in - accompanied by a woman whose petite size belied the fact that her sizeable knockers seemed trying to escape. The hooker looked good enough to eat for dessert, no doubt what Desum had in mind. After flagging them over to his corner table, the first thing Malcor said was, "So where'd you pick her up? Doesn't look like any of the local working girls. And that's a compliment, Sweets," he added with a smile to the girl.

Desum just smiled, and took his seat after Jaynnah, treating her as every bit the lady; which one did in these parts when paying for such company. But then, Desum could be a gentleman despite his rugged appearance.

“Now, now, Laesor; if I could afford company as fantastic as this, why would I need to come visit? May I introduce to you one of my crew…Zailya. She’s helped out on a few jobs, and proven useful when someone gets a little banged up.” There was no need to provide the names of his crew to a man who hide his own. Desum’s name how ever was occasionally the reason they could pick up some jobs. Sometimes it was the reason they couldn’t, but he tried not to let that bug him.

He didn’t even look at the menu, and when the waitress came by, it took all his will not to gawk at the ‘lady’. She might very well be able to bench press his ship in a hi-grav world. But then everyone in a joint liked this was expected to be able to look after themselves. “Three Specials, thanks.”

Turning his attention back to the man across the table, “So, you been keeping outta trouble old friend? Any ladies try to tame ya yet?” Not an idle question, he’d lost more contacts to folks settling down then he did to the Confeds!

Moving past the pleasantries, Desum wanted to get to business. The details could be hashed out over the meal, but the specific job should be decided on before the chow arrived. “So what’s the news around here? Fancy new government, proclaiming to be all legitimate like…’bout time someone cleaned up around here.” That last bit was for anyone listening in, A man with a ship should always appear to be on the side of those currently in power.

Jaynnah claimed the seat next to Desum. Her eyes ran slowly over the man who had both complimented and insulted her in the same breath. She couldn’t help but smile at him. She’d dressed the part of high-priced call girl. If she’d been cheap, she would have worn a skirt and no panties. . .easier access and all. She crossed her legs, placed one arm on the table and the other against the back of Desum’s chair. Once she was comfortable, she eyed Laesor and lifted one brow.

“Thanks for the compliment, Sugar.”

She winked at a passing patron, who had dropped his gaze to her breasts and then his jaw. “Let’s get finished, I’m hungry,” she purred into Desum’s ear as she watched the man’s ass move seductively as if he knew she was watching him.

“There’s a lot of eye candy in this joint,” she said with a lecherous grin on her face.

Jaynnah returned her attentions to the two men at the table with her and accepted her drink when it arrived. She stirred the ice with a quick jerk of her hand and then down a large swallow of the black liquid. The heat of it slammed into her belly, but all she did was moan and down another swig.

Last edited:
"Mmm, not at all, Zailya, my dear," 'Laesor' replied to the lady first, as was customary in the upper social circles of Luben. Of course, the new government proclaimed that all legal class distinctions had been eliminated, but everyone took that just about as seriously as the rest of the government edicts. "Why do you hang around with this bum? Stick with me, I could get you a job that pays real well. Governments come and go, corrupt politicos with wallets as big as their kinks wax eternal.

"And you think I'd be talking to your friend if I'd let a lady tie me down?" Malcor continued, turning his response (if not his eyes, which remained locked on Zailya's nipples) to Desum. "The marriage tax might be refuted, doesn't mean my smarts went with it. Yeah, we got ourselves a high-rollin' new government."

The waitress arrived with their food, and almost on cue, another few muffled mortar rounds could be heard in the distance. Malcor finally ripped his gaze from the girl's impressive rack, smiling at Desum. "That's them now, as it were. Probably clearing up the Workers' and Peasants' Army rally that was staged a few hours 'fore you pulled in. Funny thing is, they supported the Provisional Assembly during the revolution. Then the economy tanked even lower, unemployment rose even higher, government benefits were slashed, they admitted 'reconstituted' Dromeists into the government..."

Malcor shrugged as he began to dig in, flashing another toothy smile at Zailya as she worked through her drink. "Bottom line is, government is hard pressed just to keep itself together. Good news from that is that they have a lot of garbage to take out, and not enogh manpower, so like any bloated company they've turned to outsourcing. Of course, you need a government-approved...ah, waste-removal license to do so. Expensive. Security checks. Long wait. But ol' Laesor got his hands on one."

His smile turned slightly predatory. "Shall we say, split the pofits fifty-fifty? Believe me, there's enough chits to go around, some of the...um, garbage they're advertising for removal."

Without anyone taking credit, it certainly wasn't a terrorist attack. In fact, the data-net already had the reports of their deaths and included names. It was clearly a message for the Union to shape up or else be eliminated. It didn't bode well for getting a paycheck out of the Union. They might not know who the shooter was, but they certainly knew who placed the hit.

Arch sighed and shook his head. A dead lead. Well, he thought, maybe not completely useless. Whoever she had been, the shooter was clearly a professional, even if a bit sloppy. He twirled one of the spent casings between his fingers as he thought about it. He wondered if she had left the shells intentionally. Sure, they could be traced to the gun, but only if you had the gun in your poses ion too. She might be good enough that it didn't matter.

He dropped the shell into the analysis slot in his computer and called up one of his contacts. He needed a bounty, and at least he had a little to go on. A long leather duster on a woman could very well be as close to trademark as most hit-men got. A search of his personal files brought up a few possibilities, and his contact confirmed that one was suspected somewhere in this sector of space.

As he looked at the profile for Raylene MacNamara, Arch's body reminded him of how long since he gotten any action of either kind. Not only was she capable in so many feilds of violence, but she was accountably very attractive. If he had to go after her, he was in quite a bit of trouble. He sighed as he transferred the image to his pocket computer. Although she was suspected of a number of hits, it wasn't her focus as a criminal, which explained the spent casings.

Leaving the computer to run its analysis, he headed back to the bars. Hopefully there would still be something of a trail left to follow.

“Cinderelly, Cinderelly...” Aislinn grumbled good-naturedly in the empty galley as she finished off the last of Jaynnah’s stew. She had only heard bits and pieces of the old earth myth, something about a girl who lived in a pumpkin shell, and did all the dirty work. “Get me all lathered up with that gorgeous entry - never mind that Jaynnah stole my climax - and then send me out for the repairs while y’all go on a lunch date...I’m beginning to feel downright unattractive!”

Except for her unsated horniness, she didn’t mind this errand so much. The ship needed repairs desperately, if they hoped to keep her in the air, and she liked shopping as much as any other girl. She slipped the pulser rifle into the holster at her hip, and pulled a menacing grimace at her reflection in the back of her spoon. Very scary. The curls always thwarted her best efforts at being terrifying.

She left her dishes and tromped down the ramp into the afternoon sun, pausing for just a moment to look around. They’d been here before, she just had to get her bearings - all these planets were starting to look alike, to her. Pocketing the data pad Desum had given her, she picked a direction that looked familiar, and started walking - in no particular hurry. The repair shop had to be around here somewhere.

Either this shit pot of a rock was a good deal worse off then it really was, or his 'friend' wanted him to think as much. 50/50, the man was out of his damn mind. If the government was half as incompetent as this man claimed Desum could score the needed documents, maybe even legally. But having them in hand would save time, and time saved was time the hell and gone from here and on a decent planet.

“Well, seems I'll be getting into the waste-collection business again. I swear you Luben's got a damn license for everything though. Much be ingrained into your DNA by now.” Desum did not hide his displeasure at needed papers for a favor to the government, and public as a whole. He very, very, very rarely took any bounties of a strictly political nature. He had morals, and they were expensive to overcome. So most all his bounty jobs were actually dangerous folk, who posed harm to most that they came across.

Pushing the irritation out of his voice, he resumed the negotiation. “20/80. I've got 3 mouths to feed, four if you count the rather crucial, and defiantly hungry ship. As you've admitted, you have but one to worry about. I'll also need the details, all of them.” He put a stern look at that to drive the point home. “If you got a mark in mind we'll talk further now, else pick out a few with big credit amounts, and send me all the details on them. As always, I'll agree to nothing until I have exact payment info, drop off conditions, latest intel, and and they're criminal record. I still don;t hazard my crew or ship without all the facts.” He took a swig of the odd liquid and took note of its potency. He might have to stock up on some of this stuff before headed back to the stars. It burnt like hell, but wasn't half bad; and it got the job done.

"Twenty-eighty? Deal, let's shake on it," Malcor said without a moment's hesitation, handshaking being as firm a commitment on Luben as fancy lawyer computer input. He hadn't been expecting anything above ten percent, and as Desum pointed out, including the ship, this would actually be splitting the rewards equally. Not fairly, perhaps, but equally, but then again, life on Luben was most definitely not fair, and unless he was misreading his commscan, neither was life as interstellar freelance police.

"Whoah there, friend. Cool your jets off," Malcor added as Desum rattled off his list of demands, holding up his hands in a placating gesture. "When has ol' Laesor ever plotted you wrong afore? Don't you worry none, I got us some nice juicy ones lined up, no shortage of dirt the government needs sweeping up." He paused, lickign his lips, then hiding the gesture with a swig of his rotgut and a few scoops of egg-nuts to give him time to think. He was wondering if he should tell them about...him. Possibly not safe, but if not here, then where? It had to be someone special to take this job, the amount of chits riding on it...But Desum and his buds had always came in on their jobs before, more than Malcor could say for any of his other 'clients,' and so after another swig, he leaned in conspiratorially.

"In fact, I got a really big one lined up, prime shit, no joke. You ready for this one, friend? Colonel Ytum. The ol' Butcher himself. You believe it?" he asked with a wry smile, assuming that Desum knew who he was and that the opportunity of getting to be the one to wrangle him in was not lost on him.

The negotiation process was one that never thrilled Jaynnah. If anything it often drove her to drink more. This time it was different. The hungry eyes of Desum’s “friend” sent her stomach muscles tightening in anticipation and her sex tingling for more. She licked her lips, finished her drink and leaned against her partner. She wasn’t anywhere close to drunk, but she sure did feel like a bit of rubbing needing answered. Her fingers moved along his neck and she toyed with the strands. As soon as the man across from them had agreed to Desum’s turns, her attentions turned to more erotic ones.

Her hand left his neck, slid down his arm and then went toward his crotch, only to stop when Laesor mentioned the mark’s name. Her eyes grew wide and she pulled her hand away. Lifted her fingers and snapped for a second round to be delivered. “Fuck. . .”she muttered as she reached over and finished her partner’s drink while waiting for her own.

“That’s a fine mark. . .a fuckin’ dangerous one, but worth several chits.”

In the back of her mind she was running numbers, a skill she was well known for, but then again, all of them were. It was their job to make money and that meant knowing who would pay the most for what bounty. Ytum was wanted by many governments, as well as many less than reputable leaders. The thrill of the hunt brought both a rush of excitement and fear, both which only added to her aroused state.

"I love my job," she said to the men as she plucked a squidlette from her plate and popped it into her mouth.

Enjoying the fingers in his hair; learning to carry on a vital task while Jaynnah teased him had proved challenging, but a useful skill. Not only could he enjoy it, but it typically set the others around him off their guard. He wasn't sure how composed he could remain though, when that hand drifted lower, only to be jerked back at a name.

“You're right, I'm sorry, I just get a little touchy when I'm on the dirt too long I guess. You've always done right by us, at least that much hasn't changed here.” He shook the man's hand firmly, but then almost complained when Jaynnah stole his drink. Instead he just gave her an amused smirk, and waited for the next round.

“That is a big name, I bet half the stars want his head on their wall. I know one for sure...”
He frowned a bit, not wanting to say what everyone knew. The Confeds. They did not pay well, but they made it very clear that they were the only folk you turned their wanted into. He had a list of aiding and abetting charges as long as Aislinn's unending legs. Turning this big of a name into them might clear his name a bit, but then the payoff on this to pretty much anyone else would let him fix his ship up properly, and even make some improvements. Hell he could do that and take the girls to a vacation colony for a week to celebrate.

“We'll take it. Been awhile since we had anything approaching this size of a score. I'll send ya my shopping list after i review the details. I'm sure you still know where to get pretty much anything, and fast.” His mouth was dry with excitement, and not just from where Jaynnah's hand had been, so the drinks arriving was a blessing. He offered a toast, “To our good fortune.” tapping the solid cups together, he took a long swig off his, then set it down. He had to agree with Jaynnah, He loved his job too.

"Ah, excellent! Most excellent!" Malcor beamed as they shook hands and clinked glasses. Just as he hadn't hoped for such an equitable resettlement of funds, nor did he dare believe that they might actually accept his most lucrative bounty. Not many of his 'clients' would have, and these were the only ones with a shadow of a chance of actually making it. This was already starting to look like a red-letter day.

He leaned in again after downing a few squidlettes, admiring the way Zailya slurped them down past her plump red lips. The way she worked them, and clinged to Desum and panted every time a strong man came by, he had no doubt what role it was she played on Desum's ship. Space was big and ships, especially ones freelancers could afford, were slow; and the crews had to find ways to keep themselves occupied somehow. When he had been in the service, all of Malcor's troopships had had 'servicewomen' as dedicated parts of the crews. Zailya was obviously no different.

"Believe me, I can get you anything you need," he whispered. "Got a friend who knows someone, inside access to the Defense Ministry, or whatever they call it nowadays. Security's like a sieve, I might be able to hook you up with some high-end deals. I just have a feeling that they might be throwing a going-out-of-business sale soon," he added with a wink before turning to Zailya. "I have all the records and files on him you'll need, along with the license, back at my office. Why don't you go look over your ship, Desum, gimme a list of what you'll need? I'm sure little Zailya will be able to fetch the files for you."

The man looked like he had an Adune concubine in his lap, for all the eagerness he showed at closing the deal; so he had made out well. That suited Desum fine, it built more good will on this lump of rock, and meant that that bounty truly was a significant number. Maybe two weeks on that vacation colony would be in order, and he would put the living spaces in wall to wall velvet – Cinian velvet!

Still, that did not mean he trusted the man with the lives of his crew. He looked at Jaynnah, and shrugged as if he didn't care about the suggestion for her to be the one to return to the man's office, his intentions there obvious. But while he shrugged, he made a casual wave of his fingers on his right hand, the pinky finger leading the others to follow to the outside and then under; code for 'Your call' but with a hint of warning. Had the index finger led and turned the palm over, that would mean 'Too dangerous' and certain indications on his left hand would be instructions as to which of them was to shoot the man where he stood.

But Jaynnah was able to handle herself, even with the added attention she might attract (definitely would attract). But then, just how incapable they all looked was the basis behind their effectiveness. If Jaynnah wanted to be the one to go get the files, she could, and he'd go find Aislinn and get her either into bed or a bar fight, maybe both. She needed the practice – at fighting. And if Jaynnah was left to be the one that track Ace down, the lightly hood of continuing her martial arts practice was slim to none....

Just then Desum's comm pad chirped. Using it as a descraction he lifted it to read the message. It was from another of his 'buddies' on the planet, but his news was less then wonderful. So much so he lost his composure and blurted it out to Jaynnah. “Nova-sized shit balls! Guess who is in fucking town? The hydrogen sucking 'Gator'! I swear that boy is going to get himself in real trouble one of these days!” Desum kept tabs on his little brother, in hopes that one day the man would find a girl that fucked the stupid out of him and made him settle into a family. One of them had to be respectable and carry on the family line after all.

In his younger years, when Arch decided to try and follow in his footsteps, Desum had had to make several arrangements to keep his little bro out of any real trouble, but the boy; well now a man even if he hated to admit it, was just growing too good at the work to be steered like that. No, he was really good, and more level headed then Desum could ever be.

Arch had a steady bank roll that Desum could envy. Desum had made and lost fortunes far more vast then his bro, but he had lost them while Arch always invested some in more then just his ship and the next good time. Foresight to Desum was being able to fly tomorrow, and now making sure his crew did too. That was the extent of responsibility he could take.

Grumbling, he stuffed the pad back in his pant cargo pocket, and glared at Jaynnah to dare and say one of her usual quips about how cute it was that Arch took after him.

Back