Free use roommate ideas

It would be interesting to hear what rules you've established.

I've written a couple of free use stories, but haven't had any real life experience of it.

I'm currently writing a story loosely based on your FetLife posts.
I've sent you a message about it just a short time before I read this post

Last edited:
My best recommendation is to read free-use stories by authors like Silkstockingslover to get inspired by their use of the concept.

This is a pipe dream for most any man. So I'd say, how you arrived at this relationship, is the most interesting part. Your day to day lives should be the end of the story and have enough sex to satisfy the reader, but the journey from from "lets split the rent" to "lets spit roast Kitcat whenever we want".

Even if there's a simple explanation. "Kitcat lost her job, wants us to cover her rent, but in return..." There's still the personal acceptance of what the agreement might mean. Whatever fantasies she might have had to lead up to it. Is there a roommate who's got a secret emotional connection to her and now has to watch the other guys use her and her enjoying it?

I'd be very interested in reading your story and now I have to go find @AlinaX 's stories as well. I plan to do a free use story, but haven't got a solid plot yet. I'm leaning toward a Lady Chatterley type manor story, where the servants are the entertainment.

I think we need to know about how they react to each other fucking you.
Do they get jealous? Do they take turns, or at the same time? Do they have a schedule and book you in advance?

For example, if one of them has you bent over in the kitchen, fucking you from behind, and another guy walks in, what is his reaction?

This is a pipe dream for most any man. So I'd say, how you arrived at this relationship, is the most interesting part. Your day to day lives should be the end of the story and have enough sex to satisfy the reader, but the journey from from "lets split the rent" to "lets spit roast Kitcat whenever we want".

Even if there's a simple explanation. "Kitcat lost her job, wants us to cover her rent, but in return..." There's still the personal acceptance of what the agreement might mean. Whatever fantasies she might have had to lead up to it. Is there a roommate who's got a secret emotional connection to her and now has to watch the other guys use her and her enjoying it?

I'd be very interested in reading your story and now I have to go find @AlinaX 's stories as well. I plan to do a free use story, but haven't got a solid plot yet. I'm leaning toward a Lady Chatterley type manor story, where the servants are the entertainment.
Thank you! I just submitted my first story about how exactly this all happened so I hope that clears some stuff up :)

So I am a college student who has found herself in a free use arrangement with my three male roommates. I have been writing about my experiences recently and I’m looking for some new ideas on what we could do and what I can write about. Any ideas?
How about this. One of your roommates parents come. His dad is hot, maybe 42. His mom, formerly beautiful is a fat pig and never fucks him. He takes his mom out for errands and you emerge from your room. You have a small cut off tank top, white, no bra, nipples sticking out and thong panties. You act surprised and for just a second modest, maybe you cover up a bit because of the shock. You then realize it’s your roommates father and approach him to shake your hand. He’s shocked by a bit college girl introducing herself in panties. You turn to get some water, but really you want him to see your tight ass. You return and sit next to him. Maybe six inches away. Just a bit of small talk, but then you tell him about the situation in your apartment. He’s shocked and awkward but intrigued. You grab his cock and offer to bring him into the circle…..

My best recommendation is to read free-use stories by authors like Silkstockingslover to get inspired by their use of the concept.
Can you give a link? I can't find any among those 600+ stories, and search doesn't help either.

What is? That the girl he fucks is also fucked by two of his friends?
That's not what the OP states. The OP is a room mate. Which equals a sex partner that you don't have wine, dine or otherwise convince to sleep with you.

Free use roommate sounds way better than the free loading roommates I got. To be fair though, if they had been free use, I sure as shit wouldn't be using them. But it'd be nice if they paid their rent

Free use roommate sounds way better than the free loading roommates I got. To be fair though, if they had been free use, I sure as shit wouldn't be using them. But it'd be nice if they paid their rent
And what's if that's the way they intended to pay their rent?

Back