Forced oral bi

This weekend hubby took the plunge all the way. I have a lover and we’ve fucked at my home with sissified hubby watching. He’d sucked my guy’s cock clean once but this weekend my guy agreed to give “her” (hubby) all she’d take. Hubby sucked that cock like a whore and swallowed that load as I coached him on. Then I fingered her pussy until my guy was ready to go. He fucked her for a good half hour… doggy style… missionary… letting her ride his cock. Finally I gave hubby a pantyjob with my panties as he was getting fucked and he lost it. Filled my panties with cream. My guy came a few minutes later. I put hubby in my cum-drenched panties and sent “her” to bed in the guest room, cum oozing out of her ass. My guy slept with me for the first time which was great.

Next day after my guy left we talked about it. Hubby was so thrilled to lose his cherry “for me”. Whenever I want to “make him” perform like a cocksucking slut, he’d be glad to obey lol.
What a hot scene

This weekend hubby took the plunge all the way. I have a lover and we’ve fucked at my home with sissified hubby watching. He’d sucked my guy’s cock clean once but this weekend my guy agreed to give “her” (hubby) all she’d take. Hubby sucked that cock like a whore and swallowed that load as I coached him on. Then I fingered her pussy until my guy was ready to go. He fucked her for a good half hour… doggy style… missionary… letting her ride his cock. Finally I gave hubby a pantyjob with my panties as he was getting fucked and he lost it. Filled my panties with cream. My guy came a few minutes later. I put hubby in my cum-drenched panties and sent “her” to bed in the guest room, cum oozing out of her ass. My guy slept with me for the first time which was great.

Next day after my guy left we talked about it. Hubby was so thrilled to lose his cherry “for me”. Whenever I want to “make him” perform like a cocksucking slut, he’d be glad to obey lol.
I'm so living vicariously through you and your hubby, and boyfriend. You treat your sissy hubby so wonderfully.

To all the male submissives whose Mistress has subjected them to perform oral bi on another man for Her viewing pleasure, or the enjoyment of your humiliation, please share your stories.
i have not had the pleasure yet, but am sure i would love it. The thought of her getting excited as she guides, forces my head down on his cock, spanks my ass hard telling me to take it all, insisting i make him cum in my mouth and daring me to spill even a drop of his cum, or my ass will be sorry as she smacks my bare ass harder, leaning down, whispering in my ear, that if i spill even a tiny drop, she will have him fuck my tight lil boy pussy too! I realize i must swallow every drop, yet i am unaware as i start gulping it down, she has told him to pull out making me spill some so he can then fuck me too. She wants me to be her complete cock slut for her viewing pleasure, yes i get turned on knowing she wants it, i want to eat her now lathered up pussy clean, strangely i wonder if she will have him fuck her too. Will my reward be cleaning her creampie pussy! mmmmmm yes please!

When I was 16, I was seduced by a male in a position of authority. he was in his early 40's, fit, educated, successful. I worked for him and his family. It began with light touching, and escalated to him performing oral on me. I was disgusted at the time, ashamed, but he was incredibly persuasive, nurturing, manipulative. The tought of sex with a man never crossed my mind. I could have stopped it by simply leaving, but for whatever reason, unknown to me then, I let it continue. I was reluctant to reciprocate, though he wanted me to.
He eventually introduced me to a couple who were dear friends of his. They were slightly younger than James, my boss. We went to their lake home for the weekend. I did not drink, they were having wine and mixed drinks. The wife offered to smoke with me, I had tried it before so I accepted. It was a fun day on the lake, water skiing, tubing, cookout, and darts and playing pool.
Lydia the wife, and I snuck away for another smoke, while the guys grilled steaks. Dinner was great! I recall feeling out place with these adults, but they were so nice, including me in everything, inquiring about my sports, hobbies, family, asking me about my girlfriends, and had I kissed, had sex...For some reason I was OK talking to them about it.
After dinner we went swimming in the pool, then the hot tub. They were drinking, sometimes talking quietly amongst themselves. Lydia and her husband began kissing, then surprisingly she kissed james, then me! She told me she wanted to teach me things that would help me with my girlfriends, and other ways I could enjoy sensual experiences. She slowly moved her hand down to my crotch, I was so hard, and concious of the guys watching, though they acted like they weren't. She asked me to touch her breasts, then pussy, guided my finger inside her.
It was intense, she was so direct, authoritative, yet gentle. I felt hands on my shoulders, It was james and Lydias husband. They Began kissing my neck, twisting my tits, I was embarrassed, but freaking going nuts! Lydia wispered in my ear that she would take care of me, show me how to please her, and them.
She led me out of the hot tub, my swim trunks still on, but my cock hanging out of the side of the shorts.
We went into the patio room where a huge wrap around sofa was. Lydia asked me to take off her top, then to take off James shorts, then her husbands trunks. She asked me to stand up and take my shorts off. She had me sit next to her on the couch, while she took her husbands cock in her mouth. I had never seen such a huge penis. It seemed like the veins were bulging, it was a foot from my face, too close for comfort. She had one hand on my cock as she took his cock in her mouth. She told me to watch how she did it so I could show my girlfriends. She showed me how she could grasp his shaft and milk out precum. Then she tasted it. She said it was like honey. She put some on a finger and rubbed it on my lips. All I tasted was salt, no honey, but it did it as she asked. I felt hands on my back, James was rubbing me, I could feel his cock occasionally slide on my shoulder. He was at my side.
Lydia told me to touch her mans cock. I awkwardly reached out and fondled it. She put her hand on mine and had me wrap my fingers around it as he pumped across my palm. She told me she was so proud of me and wanted me to know that it was perfectly fine to share this with another woman, man, it was only different parts but sensuality was not a gender, it was an experience, both physical and emotional. She returned to take her husbands cock in her mouth , then looked at me, directly in my eyes, and said tht she wanted me to taste his cock. At this point I was about to orgasm. I let her guide his penis into my lips. It was wet, warm, firm, musky, and the cut ridge popped in and out of my lips. They worked me into a frenzy, I tried to take all of him in but couldn't. She said thios is why I needed to be slow with my girlfriend and not force myself in her. She had me bend my neck back as she rubbed my throat, and told me to let it pass that spot. I did as told and was ablet to get almost all of it in my mouth and throat.
She was right ther with me, the entire time coaching me, touching me, as was James, encouraging me, telling me how hot it was seeing me take her man and how far ahead Iwas for my age to show such sensuality for another man.I could feel his pace change, harder, longer thrusts, moaning the she wispered to me that it was time, he was going to let his manhood flow into my mouth, and it would please her to taste it and to swallow as much of it as I could. James had my head, hios cock seemed to swell evem more and he screamed out he was cumming. He thrusted several short slow but hard thrusts, as I felt a warm flood in my throat, he and James and Lydia had me such that I had no choice but to swallow or I couldn't breath. Lydia kissed me passionately, biting my neck, telling me how happy I made her and her husband, and James.
This was exactly as James had planned. Lydia praised me for being open to non-traditional sex and encouraged me to explore, and enjoy my time with my boss james.
This was my first time giving oral to a man. Afterwards, James spent many weekends with me and the couple, and also shared me with several of his guy friends. He taught me domiance, role play, and the art of bondage. I will never forget how Lydia completely changed my view of traditional sexuality, or how amazing it was to experience a mans cock, his power, though it was her power that made it all happen.
Hot story, made me want cocks and cum down my eager slut boy mouth, but i doubt they stopped there, i mean why stop with just making me 1/2 slut, isnt being a full slut the best deal? Having a woman coach and witnessing me be a cock slut, encouraging it, insisting i do it is so hot! Yes Ma'am, help me please!

My first time sucking cock was before I really had any bisexual urges. I was in my early 20’s. I did have an appreciation for MFM threesomes, but nothing bisexual. I messaged an attractive older couple. She was a very attractive woman in her mid to late 30’s with natural red hair and large breasts. I really didn’t know what he looked like because I wasn’t interested. They invited me over to their house to go for a swim and to play with the wife while the husband watched. When I arrived to their house she answered the door and greeted me with a big hug. She was wearing a tight dress that clung to her like shrink wrap and clearly no bra. She was a sexy cougar who was waiting to pounce. I met the husband, a fit guy in his late 30’s. We talked for a little bit and then made our way towards the pool. We disrobed and I got the impression that she was very happy with what she saw. She grabbed my semi hard cock with an eagerness that was impossible to miss and gave me a deep kiss. The talk quickly shifted to all the things she wanted me to do to her. Her husband was watching this gorgeous woman seducing a man 15 years younger. He was seemingly enjoying the show. I was unbelievably excited! She suggested that we take things to the bedroom. We all got out of the pool and dried off. Before we walked into to bedroom she said to me that she wanted me to suck her husband’s cock. Where was this coming from, I thought! I had no interest! I wasn’t into guys at all. She sensed my trepidation. She approached me kissed me and then whispered in my ear that it would really excite her to watch me suck him, and afterwards I could do whatever I wanted to her. I was still hesitant. He was standing there stroking his hard dick. She held my hand and walked me over by him. She lustfully pulled me down and lowered me to my knees right in front of him. I was submitting to her. She told me again that she wanted to watch, and she sat in a chair right next to me while she touched her glistening pussy. I was looking at her when I felt a hand on my head guiding me forward. He was pulling me towards him. I hesitantly opened my mouth to allow the tip in. Once the tip was in my mouth he paused for a second. I could taste his precum. It was salty and silky smooth. I could hear her encouraging me to suck his dick. I didn’t know what to do. I just knelt there with his head in my mouth for a moment until I felt him slowly but steadily pushing my head further down, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. I could hear her excitement as he began to push my head up and down. I was now taking more of him with each and every bob. I began to surrender; I started to suck his cock on my own. It wasn’t enough. He began to thrust his cock deeper into my mouth at a quickening pace until he pushed my head all the way down and thrusted as deep as he could go until he sent a sudden forceful gush of cum into my mouth. I didn’t know to spit or swallow it. Ultimately, I didn’t have a choice. He continued to pump his cum to where I was forced to swallow most of it while the rest of it escaped my mouth. That was my first experience sucking cock.
HOT HOT story....hoping it was real life.

I was with a couple not long ago, and as often happens, the guy wanted to suck my dick, which I would have no problem with except it doesn’t turn me on, and I lose my hard on…

I’m relatively dominant, but I’m certainly don’t consider myself a bowl, though I can play the role if that’s what the couples into, however, the humiliation aspect doesn’t really get me off in this case, though they really wanted him to lie underneath I took her from behind so that he would see, and I knew that he would lick my balls, which was a little distracting, but after I blew my load, pulled out and spilled on his face, and I smacked him a few times in the face with my dick his mouth and let him Eat the last club of cum that I pressed out of my cock… After that kisses, thanks, and I left. I’m sure he was on the cleanup committee as usual.

Not really, but true, and I thought you might enjoy

Your husband is a very lucky man. I would love to find a woman like you.

Back