For Those Who Might Be Wondering Why We're Might Be In Ukraine

I also told you the Ukrainians have lost hundreds of thousands of men. which you denied based on nothing. Here's something:

Home EurAsian Region

“It Will Be A Shock”: Ukraine Lost 500,000 Soldiers In War So Far, Nearly 30,000 Per Month: Lutsenko Claims​

By
Guest Author
-
January 7, 2024

Ukraine lost 500,000 soldiers, killed or seriously wounded, since the beginning of the Russian special military operation/invasion, former Prosecutor General and ex-head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Yuriy Lutsenko said on the YouTube channel.

“I think that they should name the number of dead Ukrainians. I know that they don’t want this, and it will be taken seriously. Yes, it will be a shock,” he said.

According to Lutsenko, Ukraine loses tens of thousands of fighters per month, which is why the Ukrainian military proposed to mobilize half a million people.

“We must honestly say that the 500,000 that are now being talked about if divided into months, is 30 thousand a month, and then we will approximately understand what is happening at the front,” he highlighted.

More here: https://www.eurasiantimes.com/it-will-be-a-shock-ukraine-lost-500000-soldiers-in-war/

This proves our media lies to us to help justify fleecing us for billions in tax money. The Lord knows where that money is really going. We're two years in and the Ukrainians have lost more men than we did in WWII in Europe and the Pacific. This is a staggering number for a nation as small as Ukraine in population.

🙄

So a disgruntled Ukrainian, who was involved with Rudy Giuliani, gives a mathematical challenged report (12 x 30,000 does NOT = 500,000 dead or wounded) to a sketchy "news" outlet about possible Ukrainian losses, and Russiaguide crows about it.

This ^, after the corrupt orange traitor and the "republicans" denied the Ukrainians the aid they needed to avert significant losses for SIX MONTHS.

😑

Russiaguide is a fucking traitor and a total POS.

👎

👉 Russiaguide 🤣

🇺🇸

Back