For most Hotwife and cuckold couples it’s not just a kink, but a need.

I don't think I have a small dick but I never could get my wife to orgasm without her manually stimulating her clit. Anyway I unfortunately now have Peyronie's Disease (bent penis) and my wife really doesn't get on with it. So we came to an arrangement with a good friend who she loves that he could love her (I mean not just fuck her) and fulfill most of her penetrative sexual needs. She loves it, he loves it, and I love watching (or listening in another room) while they enjoy each other. I find it totally fulfilling to masturbate while they express their love and joy for each other's bodies. Of course, my wife and I still love each other and get to enjoy each other non-penetratively at other times so everyone gets the best of both worlds.
Take on most of her chores and wait on her hand-and-foot, and after that, I will vote that you get the "Good Husband" award.

I am not sure it is a serious need but it can be fun. I have been married for 39 years and we have had some good times over the years. He is fairly well hung so it is not a size issue but variety can be really exciting. Getting to know a new man, the flirting, the kissing and of course that special moment when he enters you for the first time. My husband has some health issues so is not at his best at the moment. My finding a new lover is something we share. We talk about it before and after and sometimes he sits by and gets to watch. While it is not a need, it sure is fun and does enhance my marital relationship as well. Particularly as we get older, a woman can easily take care of two of three men.
Even younger women 36 and older are real good at taking three or four men at a time. Partly nature, a woman can be stimulated, and stimlulated, and stimulated even more, multiple dicks ramming her hole till at some confluence of events like dicks are ten inches or bigger, she’s thinking About that time the police officer rang her bell middle of the day and she answered the door in just bra and panties as she was expecting boyfriend but then such a nice interaction occurring and his dick was so thick as he moved in and out and her panties remained wedged between her legs the friction, oh my god there was his enormous friction on her clit she was enjoying when she suddenly squirted it was fiery an explosive. Fiery whore almost like the executive nurse at Hopkins wearing her moms soiled panties on her head as thd man told her “now rub your clit, and tell me whdt you felt as he exposed himself to you while masturbating and inhaling moms pussy juices scents”….oh my goodness

I find it rather silly that so many cast Hotwife/cuckold relationships in a negative light, when really this type of a relationship is an acknowledgment that the wife simply has needs different than what the husband can provide.

When it comes to a happy and healthy wife and marriage, fulfilling sexual needs is necessary. It’s not just a want or a fetish, it is literally a need.

It’s ironic that for years many would argue men who are “players” needed to be, because they aren’t meant to be monogamous. But I think it’s usually the other way around. Physiologically women seem far better designed for non-monogamy.

Also, penis size. Penis size isn’t always a factor in this lifestyle, but I think there is a reason it often is. As a society we’ve gone out of our way to say size doesn’t matter and when a woman says she likes a big dick they tell her she’s wrong. They say he can get you off other ways and it’s normal to only get off from clitoral stimulation.

I can use my own relationship as an example. I can usually get my wife off orally, but she loves penetrative sex. And no matter how many times she gets off orally, the sexual experience for her doesn’t feel complete or fully satisfying without a PIV orgasm. I have a small penis, the rare times I managed to give her a vaginal orgasm it was more of a wimper. It certainly helps to get her as aroused as possible first, but since vaginas tend to expand in an aroused state it makes it that much harder to feel a small penis, or so I’m told.

Now with a larger penis, she can have intense vaginal orgasms much more easily. Plus there are other benefits, big ones don’t slip out as easily, and you can do a greater variety of positions. I’ve listened to my wife have sex with average sized guys, big and really big guys. You can tell from her voice from the moment they penetrate her how much more pleasure the larger size provides.

In fact, I listened the first time she had sex with another guy while she was with me. We had been together 4 years at that point. He was only average, but you could tell she had a certain itch that hadn’t been scratched in years and she finally had relief. After I asked what I can do to improve as I could tell she enjoyed the sex far more. She felt really guilty at first, but eventually told me that the honest truth was it wasn’t anything I could change. She flat out said my penis was just too small, it was literally the bigger size that made the sex better with the other guy.

So flat out my wife needs at least an average sized guy, preferably a larger guy, to feel satisfied sexually. My penis will always be small, would it be fair to her to never be fully satisfied? Of course it wouldn’t be fair, so we’ve agreed that other men will do for her what I can’t.

For some couples that problem might not be a small penis, but again it comes down to a need a husband simply cannot satisfy.
Get a penis extention, rolls onto your prick.

My wife just wants variation. She slept with a lot of guys before we married and I didn’t want to change her. Some guys are smaller than me. Some are bigger. But they are different and exciting for her.
It was the same for my wife. It was about the buzz of a new partner (or partners), the thrill of the illicit, the joy of not being 'normal'. Much the same as it was for her (and probably is for all of us) when she was single and slept around.

I am not sure I would agree. Most dictionary definitions I have seen define the cuckold as a man who's wife is unfaithful. Some go on to say that it is often thought of as a term of derision or as the previous post indicates a pejorative. But "often" is not the same as "always" and in fact using the term "often" instead of "always" clearly indicates the potential for exceptions (in the same way as a majority clearly implies less than all and therefore the presence of a minority). Meanwhile the term itself harkens from a period in time when anything other than monogamy was strictly unacceptable. It may be argued that it was simply assumed that the cuckold was an object of ridicule and was ashamed of his circumstance, not because that is part of the definition but because society at the time simply could not imagine it to be otherwise. Now to the extent that the definition uses the word "unfaithful" does that mean not acting within the agreed parameters of the marriage or is it roughly synonymous with non-exclusive which stands regardless of whether her sexual non-exclusivity is known or not?

I see the argument but none of the things that are presented as unequivocal are so certain as to justify that term. If somebody refers to another man as a cuckold but with sympathy rather derision or with no judgment or sentiment at all is the man any less a cuckold? If one assumes that a cuckold is necessarily humiliated is he any less a cuckold if he does not feel humiliation? Other definitions refer to the cuckold as not knowing of his wife's infidelities, but is he any less a cuckold when he does acquire that knowledge?

There are many terms that have been used throughout history to describe relationship stats, sexual orientation or sexual identity that were automatically assumed to be pejorative not because that was part of the definition but because of the narrow-mindedness of the people using the term. As we have come to accept a breadth of diversity the negative implications of those terms has fallen by the wayside because they were never really part of the definition.

My wife likes variety. And no matter how big or how good a husband is, he can't give his wife the, "new lover" butterflies again.
She's pretty content with any size because she cums easily. I doubt she's ever had a cock in her that failed to make her orgasm.

That said, given a choice she'd love to meet some smaller ones, but it seems like those guys aren't confident enough to approach her.
Cum my lady

Isn’t it interesting that it is usually men that insist cock size matters so much? Granted some women do but I often wonder if is just to satisfy his fragile ego. Just sayin!

I suspect that just as girls envy their friends who develop breasts first and compare bra sizes, boys are cognizant of relative penis sizes among their contemporaries and envious of those with cocks bigger than their own. I know I was. In those days boys swam naked in school and were aware of who had the biggest cocks. To an adolescent boy big cocks indicated virility and I was always at the bottom of the pecking order. I still am.

We got involved in the swinging scene back in the 70’s after about six months it was mainly hot wife, we couldn’t find couples who had wives who could match mine sexually and few husbands had what she was looking for. We decided to advertise for male partners to join us and were amazed just how many replied, we initially were meeting one a week not necessarily having them join us but some did. Trouble was we had a backlog so decided to meet twice a week then three times and having them join us for sex. It got to be almost an addiction the more we met the more we wanted, it got to the stage we would have three or four a week. Finally we saw sense and cut back to one or two a month.

I suspect that just as girls envy their friends who develop breasts first and compare bra sizes, boys are cognizant of relative penis sizes among their contemporaries and envious of those with cocks bigger than their own. I know I was. In those days boys swam naked in school and were aware of who had the biggest cocks. To an adolescent boy big cocks indicated virility and I was always at the bottom of the pecking order. I still am.
My experience tells me it's not the size of the brush but the picture you paint that counts.

I'm an old 71yo husband, I can still get hard and cum, I jack off every day. But with my wife, I get so extra excited, still get hard but then I can't stay hard. I know she gets frustrated, and at times she gets up and will leave the bedroom. She say's I'll just let you jack off alone. And that's what I do. I NEVER! think of just me with my wife unless I'm thinking that she cheated and cuckolded me. then I cum thinking she has an old cum filled pussy from a younger harder cock man. I only get excited thinking of being her cleanup cuckold, I KNOW! another man can satisfy her a lot more in bed. So, I except being a cuckold.

I'm an old 71yo husband, I can still get hard and cum, I jack off every day. But with my wife, I get so extra excited, still get hard but then I can't stay hard. I know she gets frustrated, and at times she gets up and will leave the bedroom. She say's I'll just let you jack off alone. And that's what I do. I NEVER! think of just me with my wife unless I'm thinking that she cheated and cuckolded me. then I cum thinking she has an old cum filled pussy from a younger harder cock man. I only get excited thinking of being her cleanup cuckold, I KNOW! another man can satisfy her a lot more in bed. So, I except being a cuckold.
Have you ever tried the little blue pill?

Isn’t it interesting that it is usually men that insist cock size matters so much? Granted some women do but I often wonder if is just to satisfy his fragile ego. Just sayin!
I have a small penis, but it's never bothered me. It's what I was born with and I accept it. Though Mother Nature was having her fun as I am 6'5" and 220 pounds.

I have a small penis, but it's never bothered me. It's what I was born with and I accept it. Though Mother Nature was having her fun as I am 6'5" and 220 pounds.
5’9” here with a small one but the wife just needs something bigger to satisfy her needs

My wife had a lot of sex in college, and after a few years of marriage, I was afraid she missed the variety of cocks and sex techniques. So I gave her permission to have sex with others. She enjoyed the freedom and the ability to enflame desire in other men. After a few experiences, she was satisfied, and she ended it. She is still free, but there has been no sex with others in over 20 years.

Back