For most Hotwife and cuckold couples it’s not just a kink, but a need.

For the past couple of months I have been living with two men: my husband and his friend Steve. I have been having regular sex with both of them.

I have always been very sexual, but this is different. I love pleasing them, dressing for them and attending to their needs. And they love attending to my needs too. These days I always feel this warm buzz in me throughout the day

For the past couple of months I have been living with two men: my husband and his friend Steve. I have been having regular sex with both of them.

I have always been very sexual, but this is different. I love pleasing them, dressing for them and attending to their needs. And they love attending to my needs too. These days I always feel this warm buzz in me throughout the day
You're a lucky lady, enjoy it all you can. :)

I would not want to have an addiction but still it is good to enjoy good sex and to be able to talk about what you like or even what you think you might like. I think it is good for couples to discuss fantasies and sort out those that are too dangerous versus those that could be fun.
It's as the title of the thread says, it's a need, especially for her... for me it's just a bit more than a link, but not an outright fetish.

I looove her being fucked by others, but I can still enjoy her when we're on our own, just hard "work" keeping up with her sex drive.

It's as the title of the thread says, it's a need, especially for her... for me it's just a bit more than a link, but not an outright fetish.

I looove her being fucked by others, but I can still enjoy her when we're on our own, just hard "work" keeping up with her sex drive.
As long as you do not mind her having sex with other men, just let her take the lead. Would you consider her a nympho?

As long as you do not mind her having sex with other men, just let her take the lead. Would you consider her a nympho?
Nympho... Well we do use that word a lot and in the sense she is hypersexual, I guess so. She can be insatiable, but not compulsive, so not in the medical sense.

It seems to not be a well defined thing though really.

Nympho... Well we do use that word a lot and in the sense she is hypersexual, I guess so. She can be insatiable, but not compulsive, so not in the medical sense.

It seems to not be a well defined thing though really.
As I understand it, a nympho has trouble being sexually satisfied so it does become compulsive. If she is having good orgasms and enjoying herself, than good for her.

For me, it’s not about that cock size at all. My husband has a nice, thick cock. We play with others and share because we both love the experience of playing with others and sharing. I LOVE experiencing new cocks, no matter the size and he loves seeing that (sometimes sharing it)

I definitely support the sentiment of the thread.

Like some of you, I have my own rant on the subject:
I hate the fetishization of having to look at this lifestyle as a hotwife (implying alpha male) vs cuckold (implying humiliation or sub man) because love and sex and intimacy are complicated things.

My relationship isn't open because right now is not the time for my s/o and I to experiment and take risks. There's just no time. But we acknowledge all the time that you can't get everything you need from one person. That's why we need friends, family, fellow hobbyists, or whatever keeps us moving outside the pressure cooker of a 1-1 relationship.

So I salute the men who want to see their spouse meet her needs even when there isn't a "counterbalance" for the husband.

What does pique my interest, though, is how do you maintain the "specialness" in the relationship between spouses in a way to reassures both people that they are needed beyond their function? How do you reinforce the idea that this makes your time with that one other person better?

Maybe those are poorly worded questions or too basic compared to what I'm trying to ask....there's an episode of Esther Pearl's podcast where she counsels a married couple whose hotwife lifestyle is appreciated by the wife but also causes her to feel less special to her husband at the same time and it's fascinating.

Does it always have to be about cock size? I would think being with a group of me would be more interesting. Yes?

No it is not always about cock size, but nor is being with a group necessarily more interesting. There are a variety of reasons why we make the choices that we do. There is no one objective "right" answer - only our personal preferences. Personally I think that variety is a leading rationale for hot wives. But for some it is multi-partner sex or a bigger cock or something else. The key is to accept whatever her (and his) feelings are at face value.

Analyzing why a person might want any given sexual experience is like analyzing why their favourite colour is purple. It just is. And trying to convince them that red is real nice too won't change their preference one iota.

I definitely support the sentiment of the thread.

Like some of you, I have my own rant on the subject:
I hate the fetishization of having to look at this lifestyle as a hotwife (implying alpha male) vs cuckold (implying humiliation or sub man) because love and sex and intimacy are complicated things.

My relationship isn't open because right now is not the time for my s/o and I to experiment and take risks. There's just no time. But we acknowledge all the time that you can't get everything you need from one person. That's why we need friends, family, fellow hobbyists, or whatever keeps us moving outside the pressure cooker of a 1-1 relationship.

So I salute the men who want to see their spouse meet her needs even when there isn't a "counterbalance" for the husband.

What does pique my interest, though, is how do you maintain the "specialness" in the relationship between spouses in a way to reassures both people that they are needed beyond their function? How do you reinforce the idea that this makes your time with that one other person better?

Maybe those are poorly worded questions or too basic compared to what I'm trying to ask....there's an episode of Esther Pearl's podcast where she counsels a married couple whose hotwife lifestyle is appreciated by the wife but also causes her to feel less special to her husband at the same time and it's fascinating.

I think that to address the specialness question one needs to consider the possibility that there is not an innate link between specialness and exclusivity. I have a best friend with whom I believe that I have a special relationship which is in no way diluted by the fact that I have other friends with whom I also have a strong (but less "special") connection. I could say the same about certain relatives. In fact, there are many (arguably most) aspects of life where we find something special in a way that sets a relationship or experience apart from others without needing to be exclusive. The basic premise that relationship specialness is derived wholly or in part from exclusivity is just something that we have been conditioned to believe. It isn't any kind of innate truth.

If nothing else, he is an interesting guy and can be quite funny. I expect I will enjoy the evening even if it is just enjoying some music and good company.
So glad to hear that you will be entertained well. And if not remember I know a .... ;)

For me, it’s not about that cock size at all. My husband has a nice, thick cock. We play with others and share because we both love the experience of playing with others and sharing. I LOVE experiencing new cocks, no matter the size and he loves seeing that (sometimes sharing it)
^^^
This! Exactly. The simple joy of experiencing others and sharing the experience with someone you love. Simple as that.

I don't think I have a small dick but I never could get my wife to orgasm without her manually stimulating her clit. Anyway I unfortunately now have Peyronie's Disease (bent penis) and my wife really doesn't get on with it. So we came to an arrangement with a good friend who she loves that he could love her (I mean not just fuck her) and fulfill most of her penetrative sexual needs. She loves it, he loves it, and I love watching (or listening in another room) while they enjoy each other. I find it totally fulfilling to masturbate while they express their love and joy for each other's bodies. Of course, my wife and I still love each other and get to enjoy each other non-penetratively at other times so everyone gets the best of both worlds.

Back