For most Hotwife and cuckold couples it’s not just a kink, but a need.

There is so much more to sex than just the fucking. Most of the time, I am quite content with an average cock and get everything I need. But there are times when I have the urge to be stretched a bit. There is a little different feeling when you seem to be stretched to the limit. Not always comfortable but sometimes there is a craving. It sounds like she has the craving most of the time.
Thanks, yes I think you are correct. At first she said she was afraid she would not be big enough for me (that was before we were married and she and I would take turns touching each other. Then later after we were married and she had our neighbor she just seemed to need bigger and longer lasting men. We never had sex before marriage but she would let me crawl under the covers on occasion and touch her. Once we got naked and laid together but after that she said no more touching until after the wedding so I did not have a lot of experience to offer.

Below average and a beer belly is where penetrative sex starts to get problematic.
From limited experience, the easiest way to make that work is for her to lie down on the edge of the bed and you stand between her legs. It was a little different sensation to feel his belly on me as he did his duty. It did work and I enjoyed it.

Thanks, yes I think you are correct. At first she said she was afraid she would not be big enough for me (that was before we were married and she and I would take turns touching each other. Then later after we were married and she had our neighbor she just seemed to need bigger and longer lasting men. We never had sex before marriage but she would let me crawl under the covers on occasion and touch her. Once we got naked and laid together but after that she said no more touching until after the wedding so I did not have a lot of experience to offer.
I think this could be used as a good reason to have sex before getting married. longer lasting is a need for a lot of women but there are ways of dealing with that. She may need the size because she does not have the experience to make it work with a smaller man. You two just need to be open and do a lot of experimenting to figure out what works.

I think this could be used as a good reason to have sex before getting married. longer lasting is a need for a lot of women but there are ways of dealing with that. She may need the size because she does not have the experience to make it work with a smaller man. You two just need to be open and do a lot of experimenting to figure out what works.
We tried so many thing, Me on top, her on top, her sitting up facing me, her sitting up facing away, We even would lay on our backs legs entwined my thing bent towards her and slide together so it was like a double dildo, sometimes I would lay on my stomach head in one direction her on her back head in the other direction and I would ben my thing back and slide into her. I enjoyed (the most)her sitting on me facing away, she would bend low over my feet and she would in essence control the fucking. That made me feel like she was the man and I was the girl. I adored licking her both before and after. We would rent xrated movies and have sex while watching and then I would slide to the floor, sit between her legs and lick her as she continued watching the action. Sometimes I know that was where I was the happiest. I tasted my cum from her on 3 continents and numerous voyages. Thanks for your advise, I appreciate it.

We tried so many thing, Me on top, her on top, her sitting up facing me, her sitting up facing away, We even would lay on our backs legs entwined my thing bent towards her and slide together so it was like a double dildo, sometimes I would lay on my stomach head in one direction her on her back head in the other direction and I would ben my thing back and slide into her. I enjoyed (the most)her sitting on me facing away, she would bend low over my feet and she would in essence control the fucking. That made me feel like she was the man and I was the girl. I adored licking her both before and after. We would rent xrated movies and have sex while watching and then I would slide to the floor, sit between her legs and lick her as she continued watching the action. Sometimes I know that was where I was the happiest. I tasted my cum from her on 3 continents and numerous voyages. Thanks for your advise, I appreciate it.
Have you tried a 3some with her? That would seem to be ideal as she could get a bigger cock and you could focus on oral on her, etc.

Have you tried a 3some with her? That would seem to be ideal as she could get a bigger cock and you could focus on oral on her, etc.
Hi, Yes we have had a couple 3s some. I wanted to lick her so bad as he was fucking her, I tried and she kicked me away, literally kicked, and told me I was a distraction. The main problem was usually I would kneel between their feet watching and getting hotter until I could not help but masturbate until I was drained and limp by the time he was finished. Then she would tell me to get in her. Well, I was limp and could do nothing for her so she would become frustrated with me and that did not go well. I just wanted to do oral and that was not always enough. I am so happy you and your husband have a good relationship. I think you both deserve it.

Hi, Yes we have had a couple 3s some. I wanted to lick her so bad as he was fucking her, I tried and she kicked me away, literally kicked, and told me I was a distraction. The main problem was usually I would kneel between their feet watching and getting hotter until I could not help but masturbate until I was drained and limp by the time he was finished. Then she would tell me to get in her. Well, I was limp and could do nothing for her so she would become frustrated with me and that did not go well. I just wanted to do oral and that was not always enough. I am so happy you and your husband have a good relationship. I think you both deserve it.
I would suggest spending some time talking about what works for the both of you and perhaps just do some experimenting. Also understand that there may be some times where she just wants to focus on the guy fucking her. And you will need to wait your turn.

I am not sure it is a serious need but it can be fun. I have been married for 39 years and we have had some good times over the years. He is fairly well hung so it is not a size issue but variety can be really exciting. Getting to know a new man, the flirting, the kissing and of course that special moment when he enters you for the first time. My husband has some health issues so is not at his best at the moment. My finding a new lover is something we share. We talk about it before and after and sometimes he sits by and gets to watch. While it is not a need, it sure is fun and does enhance my marital relationship as well. Particularly as we get older, a woman can easily take care of two of three men.
Just curious if you seek out men who are just as endowed as hubs or are more? Or if you find ones with smaller who also get the job done? Thanks!

Just curious if you seek out men who are just as endowed as hubs or are more? Or if you find ones with smaller who also get the job done? Thanks!
I do not ask a man how big he is or take a tape measure on a date. If I am interested in a man, it is about how we react with each other. Is he funny and interesting, etc. By the time I have discovered how big he is, I am pretty well committed to a sexual event. I have not had that many men in my life and the times I have been disappointed it was not about his cock. Now I have never hooked up with a man that I would say is very small.

I would suggest spending some time talking about what works for the both of you and perhaps just do some experimenting. Also understand that there may be some times where she just wants to focus on the guy fucking her. And you will need to wait your turn.
Thank you for your advice, Yes I can see That I just need to wait my turn. I guess that is what she was trying to tell me when she kicked me away and told me I was distracting. Selfish of me. And the times I could not stop rubbing myself to cum as she let me sit at her feet was also selfish of me because it robbed her of my ability to penetrate her and give her what she needed when she needed me. I pray she will give me another chance. Thanks and love.

Physiology is indeed a factor. While either spouse may desire other sexual partners or have a partner that is not willing to fulfill their sexual needs it is really only women that face the scenario of a partner who is unable to satisfy our sexual needs. The simple reality is that female sexual capacity almost universally exceeds male sexual capacity. Any reasonably fit woman can sexually satisfy multiple men for as long as she can stay awake with the occasional break for sustenance. Meanwhile every male has a limited ability to ejaculate without extensive recharging. Some guy will probably say "ya but tantric sex" - that proves my point because it highlights the fact that the only way for the man to even pretend he can keep up is to compel both partners to slow down. It is like a runner saying I can go as far and as fast as you if you would just slow down to my pace.

Traditional thinking is that male sexual desire exceeds female sexual desire. That isn't necessarily true but the narrative supports an environment in which desire rather than physiological capacity is the constraining factor. Men seek to orchestrate scenarios in which their wife's sexual desire matches but does not exceed the lesser of the husband's sexual desire or capacity. The men who complain of their wife's lack of sexual desire will frequently become sensitive and even hostile to the notion that she might have more desire than he is able to satisfy. Men actively seek to suppress and oppress any aspect of female desire that is out of line with this balance - shaming, social exclusion, denial of access to the means to make a living and outright violence have historically all been used to ensure that men never have to face the prospect that they are not full able to satisfy their wife's sexual desire. For women, historically the rational choice has been to "overshoot" for our own well-being - if we can't get the balance just right it is better to be deemed a prude than suffer the consequences of the opposite.

The above imbalance of sexual capacity exists even if the husband is very well endowed and a very good lover. In that case, the chances that his sexual capacity will satisfy his wife's desire are greatly enhanced but not ensured.

For me clitoral stimulation and vaginal penetration are both highly pleasurable sexual experiences. But they aren't the same and one isn't a substitute for the other. For clitoral stimulation all a man needs is to be attentive with an able tongue and fingers. For penetrative sex a larger penis (up to a point) is a distinct advantage. And truth is that I can teach a guy with a big dick how to improve his oral skills but I can't teach a guy with a little dick to have a bigger dick. The guy with the smaller dick can still be a wonderful lover but his repertoire is more limited. Sometimes I want steak and sometimes I want chicken and sometimes I'm just as happy with either. When I clearly want one, no the other is not just as good.

In my view virtually all hot wives have sexual needs that exceed what their husband can provide. It is that gap which makes her choice the natural and frankly only one she can make if she wants to be sexually fulfilled. That gap may exist because her husband is poorly endowed and/or not a good lover. But it is also usually the case that her desire and capacity are greater than most men could satisfy anyway.
That is a great perspective, it’s nice to hear these ideas from a female point of view. In my situation the only difference is the last paragraph where my gf likes tall men. I’m 5’8” and she likes 6’+, she’s very happy with my cock size and claims it’s big but I can’t change my height. Fortunately we’re open minded and adventurous so we are in the hotwife lifestyle which I enjoy sharing her and she gets to enjoy her tall men.

Being a woman she surely could outsex me in a session but I have a high sex drive and am always ready for a round. But as someone said earlier we have had MMF 3sums and she easily could have gone longer than us 2 guys.

Thank you for your advice, Yes I can see That I just need to wait my turn. I guess that is what she was trying to tell me when she kicked me away and told me I was distracting. Selfish of me. And the times I could not stop rubbing myself to cum as she let me sit at her feet was also selfish of me because it robbed her of my ability to penetrate her and give her what she needed when she needed me. I pray she will give me another chance. Thanks and love.
You have your needs and rights too. You just need to work out what works best for the two of you. For me, I sometimes just want the guy to myself so I will meet with him alone or hubby will just stay in the background. It is important to talk about it before getting into the heat of the moment and determine what you each want or need. And of course compromise becomes important.

You have your needs and rights too. You just need to work out what works best for the two of you. For me, I sometimes just want the guy to myself so I will meet with him alone or hubby will just stay in the background. It is important to talk about it before getting into the heat of the moment and determine what you each want or need. And of course compromise becomes important.
I find my needs kind of simple, centered upon giving oral pleasure. Unfortunately sometimes I find the need a bit overpowering I am working on that. Your Husband is lucky he has you, someone who can reason and talk. Love

I find my needs kind of simple, centered upon giving oral pleasure. Unfortunately sometimes I find the need a bit overpowering I am working on that. Your Husband is lucky he has you, someone who can reason and talk. Love
We are a good match. Both perverts but in complimentary ways. we did not really understand what we had until we started having serious conversations about what we each wanted. It only took us 35 years to get started.

We are a good match. Both perverts but in complimentary ways. we did not really understand what we had until we started having serious conversations about what we each wanted. It only took us 35 years to get started.
In my next life I will only date perverts ;)

In my next life I will only date perverts ;)
I think many people are perverts but they just never get around to discussing what they like with a partner and let that inner pervert out. Pervert is probably not the correct term but I think most people do enjoy sex and are interested in a bit more than a missionary fuck. They just need to admit it to themselves and talk with their partner.

I think many people are perverts but they just never get around to discussing what they like with a partner and let that inner pervert out. Pervert is probably not the correct term but I think most people do enjoy sex and are interested in a bit more than a missionary fuck. They just need to admit it to themselves and talk with their partner.
Good point, maybe in a few years, if I am alive, I can confess to wifey my gay side. Or at least find a lezzie friend on Lit.

That is certainly our experience. Most people (our age at least) are brought up to believe sex is somehow dirty, not to be a slut etc and that was very much the case with my wife. Although I knew she loved it, she found it very hard to even talk about.

It took a course of benzos for her to completely lose inhibitions (a known side effect). She is off the benzos, but that set a new attitude altogether and the new sex addicted swinger wife was born.

That is certainly our experience. Most people (our age at least) are brought up to believe sex is somehow dirty, not to be a slut etc and that was very much the case with my wife. Although I knew she loved it, she found it very hard to even talk about.

It took a course of benzos for her to completely lose inhibitions (a known side effect). She is off the benzos, but that set a new attitude altogether and the new sex addicted swinger wife was born.
I would not want to have an addiction but still it is good to enjoy good sex and to be able to talk about what you like or even what you think you might like. I think it is good for couples to discuss fantasies and sort out those that are too dangerous versus those that could be fun.

Been doing some thinking, talking and studying. I think I know now it is not the length as even 31/2 inches is long enough to reach bottom in many women, The old adage a girl would rather be tickled to death rather than being stabbed to death is probably based upon truth. It is how we use it. In my experience a short guy tries to go as deep as can thinking he needs to which can lead to pain for her. A long guy knows he does not need to push so hard. I was reading a medical site that said most the average vagina is 3.77 inches deep. No need for a 9 inch cock there.

Been doing some thinking, talking and studying. I think I know now it is not the length as even 31/2 inches is long enough to reach bottom in many women, The old adage a girl would rather be tickled to death rather than being stabbed to death is probably based upon truth. It is how we use it. In my experience a short guy tries to go as deep as can thinking he needs to which can lead to pain for her. A long guy knows he does not need to push so hard. I was reading a medical site that said most the average vagina is 3.77 inches deep. No need for a 9 inch cock there.
I am guessing that the vagina depth was at rest. It changes with arousal and is quite flexible. It is always about the whole package. If it was only about the cock, we could get the perfect sized dildo and not need anything else. I also think that when a woman wants a big cock, it is more likely to be about variety. Just something different to experience.

I do not ask a man how big he is or take a tape measure on a date. If I am interested in a man, it is about how we react with each other. Is he funny and interesting, etc. By the time I have discovered how big he is, I am pretty well committed to a sexual event. I have not had that many men in my life and the times I have been disappointed it was not about his cock. Now I have never hooked up with a man that I would say is very small.
Well then, what are you doing next Saturday? 😂

Back