For most Hotwife and cuckold couples it’s not just a kink, but a need.

Luv4hotwives

Experienced
I find it rather silly that so many cast Hotwife/cuckold relationships in a negative light, when really this type of a relationship is an acknowledgment that the wife simply has needs different than what the husband can provide.

When it comes to a happy and healthy wife and marriage, fulfilling sexual needs is necessary. It’s not just a want or a fetish, it is literally a need.

It’s ironic that for years many would argue men who are “players” needed to be, because they aren’t meant to be monogamous. But I think it’s usually the other way around. Physiologically women seem far better designed for non-monogamy.

Also, penis size. Penis size isn’t always a factor in this lifestyle, but I think there is a reason it often is. As a society we’ve gone out of our way to say size doesn’t matter and when a woman says she likes a big dick they tell her she’s wrong. They say he can get you off other ways and it’s normal to only get off from clitoral stimulation.

I can use my own relationship as an example. I can usually get my wife off orally, but she loves penetrative sex. And no matter how many times she gets off orally, the sexual experience for her doesn’t feel complete or fully satisfying without a PIV orgasm. I have a small penis, the rare times I managed to give her a vaginal orgasm it was more of a wimper. It certainly helps to get her as aroused as possible first, but since vaginas tend to expand in an aroused state it makes it that much harder to feel a small penis, or so I’m told.

Now with a larger penis, she can have intense vaginal orgasms much more easily. Plus there are other benefits, big ones don’t slip out as easily, and you can do a greater variety of positions. I’ve listened to my wife have sex with average sized guys, big and really big guys. You can tell from her voice from the moment they penetrate her how much more pleasure the larger size provides.

In fact, I listened the first time she had sex with another guy while she was with me. We had been together 4 years at that point. He was only average, but you could tell she had a certain itch that hadn’t been scratched in years and she finally had relief. After I asked what I can do to improve as I could tell she enjoyed the sex far more. She felt really guilty at first, but eventually told me that the honest truth was it wasn’t anything I could change. She flat out said my penis was just too small, it was literally the bigger size that made the sex better with the other guy.

So flat out my wife needs at least an average sized guy, preferably a larger guy, to feel satisfied sexually. My penis will always be small, would it be fair to her to never be fully satisfied? Of course it wouldn’t be fair, so we’ve agreed that other men will do for her what I can’t.

For some couples that problem might not be a small penis, but again it comes down to a need a husband simply cannot satisfy.

Last edited:
I agree wholeheartedly! I doubt that as a species, homo sapiens are naturally monogamous. It is instinctive for a male to want to impregnate as many females as possible in order to spread around his genetic material. and similarly the female's function is to become pregnant and reproduce and can have one sexual partrner after another. I also am the unfortunate owner of an abnormally small penis and am unable to satisfy a woman through penetrative sex, so I have focused on my ability to perform oral sex on both men and women. I've been married twice, and both wives have told me that the orgasms I provide for them using my mouth and my tongue have been the best and strongest they have ever had, but my first wife cheated on me repeatedly with men who had larger cocks. My current wife claims she has never been unfaithful to me, but she has had numerous opportunities to fuck other men, so I'm not so sure. Speaking realistically, I couldn't blame her for wanting to have sex with a man with a large penis since I too love the sensation of having a thick cock fucking my throat. I have never cheated on my wife with another woman, but I have given blowjobs to hundreds of men.

I find it rather silly that so many cast Hotwife/cuckold relationships in a negative light, when really this type of a relationship is an acknowledgment that the wife simply has needs different than what the husband can provide.

When it comes to a happy and healthy wife and marriage, fulfilling sexual needs is necessary. It’s not just a want or a fetish, it is literally a need.

It’s ironic that for years many would argue men who are “players” needed to be, because they aren’t meant to be monogamous. But I think it’s usually the other way around. Physiologically women seem far better designed for non-monogamy.

Also, penis size. Penis size isn’t always a factor in this lifestyle, but I think there is a reason it often is. As a society we’ve gone out of our way to say size doesn’t matter and when a woman says she likes a big dick they tell her she’s wrong. They say he can get you off other ways and it’s normal to only get off from clitoral stimulation.

I can use my own relationship as an example. I can usually get my wife off orally, but she loves penetrative sex. And no matter how many times she gets off orally, the sexual experience for her doesn’t feel complete or fully satisfying without a PIV orgasm. I have a small penis, the rare times I managed to give her a vaginal orgasm it was more of a wimper. It certainly helps to get her as aroused as possible first, but since vaginas tend to expand in an aroused state it makes it that much harder to feel a small penis, or so I’m told.

Now with a larger penis, she can have intense vaginal orgasms much more easily. Plus there are other benefits, big ones don’t slip out as easily, and you can do a greater variety of positions. I’ve listened to my wife have sex with average sized guys, big and really big guys. You can tell from her voice from the moment they penetrate her how much more pleasure the larger size provides.

In fact, I listened the first time she had sex with another guy while she was with me. We had been together 4 years at that point. He was only average, but you could tell she had a certain itch that hadn’t been scratched in years and she finally had relief. After I asked what I can do to improve as I could tell she enjoyed the sex far more. She felt really guilty at first, but eventually told me that the honest truth was it wasn’t anything I could change. She flat out said my penis was just too small, it was literally the bigger size that made the sex better with the other guy.

So flat out my wife needs at least an average sized guy, preferably a larger guy, to feel satisfied sexually. My penis will always be small, would it be fair to her to never be fully satisfied? Of course it wouldn’t be fair, so we’ve agreed that other men will do for her what I can’t.

For some couples that problem might not be a small penis, but again it comes down to a need a husband simply cannot satisfy.
Ours is nothing to do with size but hey - we enjoy the way our marriage has worked for many years now. To each their own I say! Now.......I'm off hunting cock........the Grand Prix is on this weekend and we always have a ball staying in town and hunting sexy guys!!

I am not sure it is a serious need but it can be fun. I have been married for 39 years and we have had some good times over the years. He is fairly well hung so it is not a size issue but variety can be really exciting. Getting to know a new man, the flirting, the kissing and of course that special moment when he enters you for the first time. My husband has some health issues so is not at his best at the moment. My finding a new lover is something we share. We talk about it before and after and sometimes he sits by and gets to watch. While it is not a need, it sure is fun and does enhance my marital relationship as well. Particularly as we get older, a woman can easily take care of two of three men.

Physiology is indeed a factor. While either spouse may desire other sexual partners or have a partner that is not willing to fulfill their sexual needs it is really only women that face the scenario of a partner who is unable to satisfy our sexual needs. The simple reality is that female sexual capacity almost universally exceeds male sexual capacity. Any reasonably fit woman can sexually satisfy multiple men for as long as she can stay awake with the occasional break for sustenance. Meanwhile every male has a limited ability to ejaculate without extensive recharging. Some guy will probably say "ya but tantric sex" - that proves my point because it highlights the fact that the only way for the man to even pretend he can keep up is to compel both partners to slow down. It is like a runner saying I can go as far and as fast as you if you would just slow down to my pace.

Traditional thinking is that male sexual desire exceeds female sexual desire. That isn't necessarily true but the narrative supports an environment in which desire rather than physiological capacity is the constraining factor. Men seek to orchestrate scenarios in which their wife's sexual desire matches but does not exceed the lesser of the husband's sexual desire or capacity. The men who complain of their wife's lack of sexual desire will frequently become sensitive and even hostile to the notion that she might have more desire than he is able to satisfy. Men actively seek to suppress and oppress any aspect of female desire that is out of line with this balance - shaming, social exclusion, denial of access to the means to make a living and outright violence have historically all been used to ensure that men never have to face the prospect that they are not full able to satisfy their wife's sexual desire. For women, historically the rational choice has been to "overshoot" for our own well-being - if we can't get the balance just right it is better to be deemed a prude than suffer the consequences of the opposite.

The above imbalance of sexual capacity exists even if the husband is very well endowed and a very good lover. In that case, the chances that his sexual capacity will satisfy his wife's desire are greatly enhanced but not ensured.

For me clitoral stimulation and vaginal penetration are both highly pleasurable sexual experiences. But they aren't the same and one isn't a substitute for the other. For clitoral stimulation all a man needs is to be attentive with an able tongue and fingers. For penetrative sex a larger penis (up to a point) is a distinct advantage. And truth is that I can teach a guy with a big dick how to improve his oral skills but I can't teach a guy with a little dick to have a bigger dick. The guy with the smaller dick can still be a wonderful lover but his repertoire is more limited. Sometimes I want steak and sometimes I want chicken and sometimes I'm just as happy with either. When I clearly want one, no the other is not just as good.

In my view virtually all hot wives have sexual needs that exceed what their husband can provide. It is that gap which makes her choice the natural and frankly only one she can make if she wants to be sexually fulfilled. That gap may exist because her husband is poorly endowed and/or not a good lover. But it is also usually the case that her desire and capacity are greater than most men could satisfy anyway.

Last edited:
Complete package
reblogme-13397-lg7Xqk7BYz.jpeg

Physiology is indeed a factor. While either spouse may desire other sexual partners or have a partner that is not willing to fulfill their sexual needs it is really only women that face the scenario of a partner who is unable to satisfy our sexual needs. The simple reality is that female sexual capacity almost universally exceeds male sexual capacity. Any reasonably fit woman can sexually satisfy multiple men for as long as she can stay awake with the occasional break for sustenance. Meanwhile every male has a limited ability to ejaculate without extensive recharging. Some guy will probably say "ya but tantric sex" - that proves my point because it highlights the fact that the only way for the man to even pretend he can keep up is to compel both partners to slow down. It is like a runner saying I can go as far and as fast as you if you would just slow down to my pace.

Traditional thinking is that male sexual desire exceeds female sexual desire. That isn't necessarily true but the narrative supports an environment in which desire rather than physiological capacity is the constraining factor. Men seek to orchestrate scenarios in which their wife's sexual desire matches but does not exceed the lesser of the husband's sexual desire or capacity. The men who complain of their wife's lack of sexual desire will frequently become sensitive and even hostile to the notion that she might have more desire than he is able to satisfy. Men actively seek to suppress and oppress any aspect of female desire that is out of line with this balance - shaming, social exclusion, denial of access to the means to make a living and outright violence have historically all been used to ensure that men never have to face the prospect that they are not full able to satisfy their wife's sexual desire. For women, historically the rational choice has been to "overshoot" for our own well-being - if we can't get the balance just right it is better to be deemed a prude than suffer the consequences of the opposite.

The above imbalance of sexual capacity exists even if the husband is very well endowed and a very good lover. In that case, the chances that his sexual capacity will satisfy his wife's desire are greatly enhanced but not ensured.

For me clitoral stimulation and vaginal penetration are both highly pleasurable sexual experiences. But they aren't the same and one isn't a substitute for the other. For clitoral stimulation all a man needs is to be attentive with an able tongue and fingers. For penetrative sex a larger penis (up to a point) is a distinct advantage. And truth is that I can teach a guy with a big dick how to improve his oral skills but I can't teach a guy with a little dick to have a bigger dick. The guy with the smaller dick can still be a wonderful lover but his repertoire is more limited. Sometimes I want steak and sometimes I want chicken and sometimes I'm just as happy with either. When I clearly want one, no the other is not just as good.

In my view virtually all hot wives have sexual needs that exceed what their husband can provide. It is that gap which makes her choice the natural and frankly only one she can make if she wants to be sexually fulfilled. That gap may exist because her husband is poorly endowed and/or not a good lover. But it is also usually the case that her desire and capacity are greater than most men could satisfy anyway.
Well said Policywank!

Complete package
reblogme-13397-lg7Xqk7BYz.jpeg

Complete package indeed. I think that one of the things that is often overlooked when we consider female sexuality and sexual activity is simple opportunity. This woman need only indicate the slightest receptivity and she will have abundant sexual opportunity on her terms. Many monogamous men would not or could not resist temptation if they had comparable sexual opportunity.

The definition of 'need' can be a bit elastic. Taken to its extreme all we need to live is food, water, oxygen and perhaps shelter. But most of us recognize other high priority items as needs, which may extend to fulfilling our potential and availing ourselves of the opportunities that are available to us in life. If men had the sexual opportunities available to this woman a whole lot more of them would say that they need to utilize those opportunities to satisfy their sexual needs. The want or need side of the equation is no different for her. It is just that she also has the opportunity.

In that context the monogamy paradigm is largely for the benefit of husbands. To the extent that women gravitate towards monogamy its is in significant part due to male pressure to do so.

Last edited:
With my wife it was a need. She just needed to have sex with more men than me and as I am small I can understand why she had that need. I wish she still had the need for sex.
What do you consider small. I have never been with a man that I considered small. In the heat of passion everything seem to work fine. Now I have measured very few men but I don't believe that I have ever been with a man with a 3 or 4 inch dick. I have had some poor sexual experiences but that was not related to dick size but more about personality.

What do you consider small. I have never been with a man that I considered small. In the heat of passion everything seem to work fine. Now I have measured very few men but I don't believe that I have ever been with a man with a 3 or 4 inch dick. I have had some poor sexual experiences but that was not related to dick size but more about personality.
Less than 4 inches, and that is with me cheating a little. I had been away on business and when I came home on our first night my wife brought a ruler to bed. She wanted to measure me, which she did. After she seemed disappointed and said, "Oh it is short, Denise's is longer than your, I did not think you were so short" Seems she and our friends did some comparison while I was a way. As it turned out Denis was a better man in many ways. Longer and longer lasting and he never climaxed until after the woman had hers. Thank you for showing concern. Hell, actually I was not even very good with my mouth.

Less than 4 inches, and that is with me cheating a little. I had been away on business and when I came home on our first night my wife brought a ruler to bed. She wanted to measure me, which she did. After she seemed disappointed and said, "Oh it is short, Denise's is longer than your, I did not think you were so short" Seems she and our friends did some comparison while I was a way. As it turned out Denis was a better man in many ways. Longer and longer lasting and he never climaxed until after the woman had hers. Thank you for showing concern. Hell, actually I was not even very good with my mouth.
I have never measure a guy except my husband but I do not believe that I have tried one that short. I would guess the smallest was about 5" but it would be tough to be sure. Small cocks do work fine for me as long as every thing else is working. I would think that certain positions would work better for you than others.

I have never measure a guy except my husband but I do not believe that I have tried one that short. I would guess the smallest was about 5" but it would be tough to be sure. Small cocks do work fine for me as long as every thing else is working. I would think that certain positions would work better for you than others.
Yes, she seemed a little disappointed. I never gave it a thought before that but imagine my thoughts afterwards. It is ok because I have grown fond of being small and have found ways to enjoy it. Love

Yes, she seemed a little disappointed. I never gave it a thought before that but imagine my thoughts afterwards. It is ok because I have grown fond of being small and have found ways to enjoy it. Love

I think that perspective is key. If you play to your strengths and don't delude yourself or expect your partner to do so you can have a great experience. Personally I think that I end up talking about size so much that one might think that is all important. It isn't. But being honest and realistic is.

My wife very much enjoys larger cocks. I am just under 8" when hard and we have great sex, that said she is delighted when an opportunity for a larger cock for her to enjoy is available. As stated above... just more to enjoy in more ways.... and I get to watch and participate...

Have you discussed it openly. Does she really need a big cock to have an orgasm or is it just something she prefers. It is good that you can make adjustments and still enjoy yourself. That becomes very critical as we get older.

My wife very much enjoys larger cocks. I am just under 8" when hard and we have great sex, that said she is delighted when an opportunity for a larger cock for her to enjoy is available. As stated above... just more to enjoy in more ways.... and I get to watch and participate...
Is it that she enjoys a larger cock or is it that she just enjoys a different cock from time to time. Big is nice sometimes but simply having a different cock and body can make things exciting as well. There can not be that many cocks much bigger than you.

Have you discussed it openly. Does she really need a big cock to have an orgasm or is it just something she prefers. It is good that you can make adjustments and still enjoy yourself. That becomes very critical as we get older.
Yes, we talked and she loves the bigger men. And along the way she decided that that was all she wanted. I have learned to push mine into me and masturbate like a girl so I can at least think I am with a woman. It feels good and I cum so I live with it. Perhaps she just prefers a bigger cock. I never thought about that. Thanks

Yes, we talked and she loves the bigger men. And along the way she decided that that was all she wanted. I have learned to push mine into me and masturbate like a girl so I can at least think I am with a woman. It feels good and I cum so I live with it. Perhaps she just prefers a bigger cock. I never thought about that. Thanks
There is so much more to sex than just the fucking. Most of the time, I am quite content with an average cock and get everything I need. But there are times when I have the urge to be stretched a bit. There is a little different feeling when you seem to be stretched to the limit. Not always comfortable but sometimes there is a craving. It sounds like she has the craving most of the time.

Is it that she enjoys a larger cock or is it that she just enjoys a different cock from time to time. Big is nice sometimes but simply having a different cock and body can make things exciting as well. There can not be that many cocks much bigger than you.
Different can be good, ... but she enjoys the ride on a larger cock. Cheers
Does it always have to be about cock size? I would think being with a group of me would be more interesting. Yes?
Seems to me a group could be interesting but a whole next level of play.. a group could lose the sense of intimacy to a degree.
And no it doesnt have to be only about the size, average sizes are adequate and serve the purpose, but as my wife only gets to enjoy such play sessions occassionally why not go for the deluxe model... lol.

Back