First Time... A girl talked me into it ;-)

I just happen to stumbled upon ur thread....and boy am I glad I'm curious.

Hot , hot, hot is all i can say..... hot pics, hot body, hot man.

Please excuse me for staring at your pics for the last 45 minutes....i couldn't help myself! And may i just say the shower pics were very sexy.....Hope u keep posting!

xx BeLL

Stare all you want sweetheart... glad you liked them. :rose:

Amazing! Mind if I stutter and repeat myself for a moment? Amazing, amazing, amazing!!

Of course your body is insanely hot...but to also be able to take fun, teasing and sexy pics...wow! Thank you for sharing!

Oh, and btw, I just LOVE your little devil ducky....what a lucky ducky that is!

*kisses, to you and the duck*

~Az

Coming from you, this means a lot! You know how I feel about your delicious pictures. You always seem to capture the most beautiful images of your amazing form. And the new thread is amazing as ever my dear. Thank YOU! :heart::heart:

One of the more sexy male bodies I have ever seen. Both me and my wife enjoyed lookig. You have obviously worked hard on that build I see why you show it off. Hot for sure.

One of the more sexy male bodies I have ever seen. Both me and my wife enjoyed lookig. You have obviously worked hard on that build I see why you show it off. Hot for sure.

Thanks man... glad you guys enjoyed it!

Very nice! I can't believe it took me this long to peek into this thread. :cattail:

Very nice! I can't believe it took me this long to peek into this thread. :cattail:

Well hello there sweetheart! thankyou for your kind words... maybe I'll find the time to get some more new pics in here soon ;) :heart:

Been a long time...

Hey there beautiful ladies of lit... It has been quite a while since I've done any posting of pics here. Life has been chaotic (as a few of you know) and things have been crazy. Got an urge the other day a snapped a few new pics. Hope you ladys enjoy... let me know what you think :rose::rose:

Attachments

• shorts.jpg
    shorts.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 74
  • mirror.jpg
    mirror.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 74
  • frontred.jpg
    frontred.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 77
  • sidered.jpg
    sidered.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 75
Here's a few more new ones if anyone's still interested...

Attachments

• BackSun.jpg
    BackSun.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 68
  • TightBlue.jpg
    TightBlue.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 51
  • TightRed.jpg
    TightRed.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 64
  • TightRed2.jpg
    TightRed2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 65
OMG I've been waiting to hear from you for sooooo long!!

How the heck are you honey??

you should pm me on yahoo...

and I LOVE the new pics, you are as wonderfully sexy as ever!

Well hello gorgeous! Yes, it has been quite a while. Due to circumstances beyong my control, I've been out of touch for a bit. Good to hear from you, and glad you like the new pics :rose:

Weak at he knees. Dude your pix are simply smoking. I would love to use you as a life model- and for many other yummy things. ;)

Are there any more on the way?

Back