Votes: 21 22.1%
  • Spikes

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Needles

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Paddle

Votes: 15 15.8%

• Total voters
I myself like E stim, and love needles, My Mistress, always a professional woman, finding a woman who works for free with this is impossible. Want to try a lit cigarette tip but haven't tried, of course riding crops on cock, Yes! High Heels on cock and balls, yes German S&M brothels in Berlin years ago, tied and having the cock head tormented with needles...oh yes I belonged to that woman.

I use my hands a suede flogger that was gifted me at Burning Man from the gentleman that made it and I used on him
Then my heavy red leather one that can leave some nasty stripes and I finish off with a real riding crop and that can leave some nasty welts
I have a Cat but I never use it
I won’t draw blood
Does that answer your question

I can take pain ana derive pleasure from it. But if pain is reduced I could ask for more, and then we are in dangerous territory and it would need to stop. 😱
That is the reason why reaching sub space can become addictive for some subs.

I use my hands a suede flogger that was gifted me at Burning Man from the gentleman that made it and I used on him
Then my heavy red leather one that can leave some nasty stripes and I finish off with a real riding crop and that can leave some nasty welts
I have a Cat but I never use it
I won’t draw blood
Does that answer your question
Oh yes, thank you.

I like stripes, they look pretty and the burn satisfies.
Welts are serious, and a reminder for the next couple of hours or day of what fun we had.

I'm not into blood especially, but if I deserve it, I have my safe word to use.

My Miss uses a small, gentle clamp (that I made for her) on one of my testicles. (Usually the left which is her favorite). It squeezes just hard enough that I feel the beginning of that unique ache in the base of my stomach and that keeps me limp for her regardless of what (or whom) she is doing.

Nipple clamps and rubber bands.......gripping, pinching, twisting fingers....... open hand against my flesh.......

Needles, a lit cigarette, E stim, A ruler on penis, and her hands, twisting pinching pulling. Weights, Hard to say which one is my favorite.

needles , nipple clamps and sounding rods also alcohol injections in the balls
also had peorced nipples, 3 in each that idid my self

Her teeth until I'm begging...she has gnawed until I bled a little.
but it gives her so much power over me.

Although I selected paddle, I like the sharp feel of a riding crop as well, and when I'm in the right mood, there is little that can compare to the feeling of being repeatedly spanked or slapped hard on various areas of my body with a good, strong hand.

Come to think of it, having my hard, erect nipples nipples firmly pinched, twisted and pulled as far out from my globes as they can be stretched is pretty arousing too.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a pain slut, so I don't particularly enjoy the pain itself. I get my pleasure from the act of accepting it from the man I am with at the time, assuming that administering it gives him pleasure.

Back