Fave Lube?

My man and I don’t use lube. I get so excited around him and find him so attractive. Just looking into his blue eyes or hearing his voice gets me wet lol.
You need to take that Gene clone it and put it on the market.... Sign me up i'll buy some for my wife !!

Lube? I generate a lot of precum and find that and her juices is all I need for anal.

safe and tested/ disinfectant mild anesthetic with pleasant smell and lasts longer if applied upto rectum with applicator. minimum fecal smear post sodomy in bareback plans. my experience.

My wife's ass and pussy used to be so juicy that we never needed lube even for anal. she would even lube her fingers and vibe with her pussy to work my ass. Now KY does the trick.

i was recently at my hunting camp wanting to fuck myself with a piece of smoked sausage. i realized i didn't have any lube so found some spray olive oil. It worked amazingly. The sausage was probably 15inches long. I was able to take about 9 or 10 inches with no problem. It felt wonderful.

Last edited:
good old Astroglide is just fine, Bunny, no silicon; coconut-oil sounds tempting, never tried. And if you ask me, do not even think of olive-oil - as lube, for food, only olive oil -, as lube it was a total failure

Back