Exploring my exhibitionist side…..

First time posting and first time taking pictures, a weekend away with my husband exploring my sexuality.
Nervous about posting, it’s taken me a while to build up the confidence to do this, hope you like them x
Your photo of you is gorgeous and you have a beautiful body...I hope your sexuality exploration was a fun and positive experience for you and your husband 😍...

Tonight’s naked contribution, I hope you enjoy. I love hearing what you think of them, you are all making me feel like a million dollars 🥰
I absolutely am enjoying your naked contribution...you are a very beautiful girl 😍
Tonight’s naked contribution, I hope you enjoy. I love hearing what you think of them, you are all making me feel like a million dollars 🥰

A little Saturday night pleasure for me and hopefully for you too……
Your butt is as sexy as I dreamed, and complemented by a far nicer thong than I imagined ( impeccable taste in lingerie) BUT (no pun intended) two thieves stole the show in these shots. The freckles on your arms… call me crazy but I spent as much time looking at them as at your ass… and your back/ shoulders, an often under appreciated part of a woman, until you are staring at it while taking her from behind.

Back