Exploring my exhibitionist side…..

Here’s another lingerie picture, similar to the first one, but a little birdie told me that was their favourite so I’m risking a bit of repetition! We have another more risqué one to post when the kids are in bed and we have time to play xx
Wow super sexy.. thanks I bet it looks just as his from the back.

Here’s another lingerie picture, similar to the first one, but a little birdie told me that was their favourite so I’m risking a bit of repetition! We have another more risqué one to post when the kids are in bed and we have time to play xx
Thank you Ma'am, and thanks to.your husband for sharing you. Very sexy

I try not to wish away time, but damn, your kids bed time can’t come soon enough…

Also, you’ve had kids and still look this stunning?!

Thanks for sharing your very attractive body with all of us! You look amazing both in and out of that sexy lingerie! Bravo!! :D

Wow what a response, I’ve loved reading them all! Made me feel amazing 😀

A bit more context to the questions I’ve had, my husband (my personal photographer!!) and I went away for my birthday this weekend which is when we took the photo’s. It’s the first time we have shared anything online and I was nervous about the response I would get but you’ve all be so lovely - thanks for the boost!

Just to be clear, as we’ve only just figured this out, we didn’t realise the title hot wife was a ‘thing’ 😂 maybe horny wife would be better!
Great angle, He is a very lucky man to have a beautiful wife.

Wow, you look fantastic in every shot

Tonight’s naked contribution, I hope you enjoy. I love hearing what you think of them, you are all making me feel like a million dollars 🥰
Mmm, speechless and ragingly hard is my reaction - going to go take care of something that popped up.....

Stargame stole my reaction. A million isn’t nearly enough.

Oh the temptation to gently lower your arms and spread those gorgeous legs!

Tonight’s naked contribution, I hope you enjoy. I love hearing what you think of them, you are all making me feel like a million dollars 🥰
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then yours is worth a thousand drools! ;)

I love that pose -- perfectly displays all the very enticing curves and contours of your exceptional physique!

Last edited:
Back