Exploring my exhibitionist side…..

Wow what a response, I’ve loved reading them all! Made me feel amazing 😀

A bit more context to the questions I’ve had, my husband (my personal photographer!!) and I went away for my birthday this weekend which is when we took the photo’s. It’s the first time we have shared anything online and I was nervous about the response I would get but you’ve all be so lovely - thanks for the boost!

Just to be clear, as we’ve only just figured this out, we didn’t realise the title hot wife was a ‘thing’ 😂 maybe horny wife would be better!
It just gets better! Very hot my dear! wow....

A bold step! Congratulations (and thank you!) for taking the plunge!

I’m sure the outpouring of appreciation here will prove it to be worthwhile

In so drawn to your nipples, obviously. They are just begging to be pleased. Less obvious I love the hint of your hair where it is not blurred. It looks beautiful. I’m drawn to your nails too, a hint at the kind of woman you are.

Wow, look at you. I was just about to comment about how it's natural to be nervous your first time, and maybe someday you'll have the confidence to post something more revealing and than I saw that last pic. Good for you!

First time posting and first time taking pictures, a weekend away with my husband exploring my sexuality.
Nervous about posting, it’s taken me a while to build up the confidence to do this, hope you like them x
Absolutely lovely!!! And you can't go wrong by wearing stockings, as far as I'm concerned.

First time posting and first time taking pictures, a weekend away with my husband exploring my sexuality.
Nervous about posting, it’s taken me a while to build up the confidence to do this, hope you like them x
I would like to see of your legs in black nylons!

Back