Exploring my exhibitionist side…..

Here’s another lingerie picture, similar to the first one, but a little birdie told me that was their favourite so I’m risking a bit of repetition! We have another more risqué one to post when the kids are in bed and we have time to play xx
Lucky those who looked up or across the way at that moment.
Tonight’s naked contribution, I hope you enjoy. I love hearing what you think of them, you are all making me feel like a million dollars 🥰
Mmm such a tease. Please do spread those legs so i can give you an aussie kiss
A little Saturday night pleasure for me and hopefully for you too……
mmmm love those freckles and that ass to bite lick and tongue

You are very beautiful. I'm happy that you are finding the bravery to do this and share your experiences with us.

Sorry for not responding sooner, everyone in the house is full of a cold and we haven’t really being feeling ‘sexy’! For those that like the bum shots, here another couple for you to get your teeth into x 🧛 🍑

Attachments

• IMG_1046.jpeg
    IMG_1046.jpeg
    348.2 KB · Views: 518
  • IMG_1045.jpeg
    IMG_1045.jpeg
    344.3 KB · Views: 514
Sorry for not responding sooner, everyone in the house is full of a cold and we haven’t really being feeling ‘sexy’! For those that like the bum shots, here another couple for you to get your teeth into x 🧛 🍑
Beautiful shots...and a beautiful ass.

Mmm getting me hungry

Wow what a response, I’ve loved reading them all! Made me feel amazing 😀

A bit more context to the questions I’ve had, my husband (my personal photographer!!) and I went away for my birthday this weekend which is when we took the photo’s. It’s the first time we have shared anything online and I was nervous about the response I would get but you’ve all be so lovely - thanks for the boost!

Just to be clear, as we’ve only just figured this out, we didn’t realise the title hot wife was a ‘thing’ 😂 maybe horny wife would be better!
That must have been a hot weekend !

This pic is seriously so hot…your husband is such a lucky guy!

Hope all your family gets to feeling better soon.

As for sinking something into that gorgeous ass, teeth wouldn't be the only thing.

Back