Even more of your favorite BDSM pictures

76b22b8681a5e1737dd172a40802d5735a920052.jpg
I love the defiant look on her face...

Try with a laptop or desktop computer. I just clicked on the links using a laptop running Windows 10, then on my desktop running Windows 11, and they worked for both computers. Doesn't make sense. (like a lot of things in the digital world)

I think the issue is browser related. I just tried again -- it works with Firefox (which is the browser I usually use), but not with Microsoft Edge. In Edge, I get the error message: "Bad request signature".

Yeah, I’ve seen that on phone vs. laptop a few times, too. I got in my laptop to try the links I commented on and got a link has expired error.

Okay, that was several days ago but I tried another link on a different thread that was posted this morning that wouldn’t work on my phone. I jumped on my laptop and got the message key has expired. Tried it on Firefox and Edge, same error.

I’m thinking now that there’s something in the coding when someone posts a link that only allows a certain time period. Except that it should work the same for everybody. I could understand for hot linking a pic/vid but a simple url shouldn’t do that. Unless it’s from someone’s account they have on that website?

In the meantime there’s still lots of eye candy here, but it’s frustrating in that works for thee and not for me. 🫤

Back