Em's Hideaway

Don't worry guys, I have plenty of time. It's pandemic times and I didn't have much going on to begin with lol I like to keep my schedule open for video games and erotica.

UnHolyPimpHand, I agree! Those pictures really stood out to me.

D258SJBWoAEmiKl.jpg

liang-xing-aerith-sexy-lingerie.jpg

rk7q1btbutc51.jpg

This is Amouranth! One of my very favorite cosplayers! She's also a Twitch streamer. Her Daphne is unparalleled.

I'm torn on my favorite Velma, between Brandy Renee and Bianca Antisera... but Brandy does more stuff on Only Fans, so I think that gives her the edge.

Brandy Renee
f31c23ef1fdde4401e992304bf8f6bf65b2f41b5.jpg

Yes I thought that image was perfect for Daph!

Ooh is that the Velma cosplayer who was in the video you linked me?

Yes I thought that image was perfect for Daph!

Ooh is that the Velma cosplayer who was in the video you linked me?

Actually, no.

The vid I sent was of Aftyn Rose, who's primarily an ASMRtist. She does a ton of cosplay and sort of skirts the line between wholesome and erotic ASMR, but I do love the voice she does for Velma. Her acting is awesome.

Oh, interesting! They look very similar to me, probably cuz they're both cosplaying Velma lol

To my co-authors

Hello my fellow erotic writers!

Unfortunately for me, I'll be away for work for two weeks at least starting today. I will try to reply when I can but I'll definitely be less prolific than usual.

Ya, life is life. You got to do what you got to do. I got to work on my writing for this site anyways. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys!!

Yeah it's been a tiring week and got at least another to go. I have the weekend off though so hopefully can get some replies in!

Back