Electric vehicle blues (Chicago style)

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
ABC7 Accuweather Meteorologist Tracy Butler says most of the day Monday will be spent below zero with wind chills from -25 to -35. The dangerous cold temperatures will continue Tuesday before climbing into double digits on Wednesday.

Several Tesla drivers have complained about charging stations not working in these extreme conditions.

Near 95th Street and Western Avenue in Evergreen Park, several Tesla owners were stranded with dead batteries from the cold, and not enough working charging stations at that location.

"Our batters are so cold it's taking longer to charge now, so it should take 45 minutes, it's taking two hours for the one charger that we have," Tesla owner Brandon Welbourne said. "I have seen at least 10 cars get towed away from here because the cars, they died, they've run out of battery. It's too cold, it uses too much of the energy to try to keep the car somewhat reasonable temperature, so everybody is getting towed away and we have nowhere to charge."
https://abc7chicago.com/amp/chicago...ratures-wind-chill-warning-advisory/14325788/

That's decided then. I won't be buying a Muskmobile, I'll get a Prius instead.

So your math expertise here is to be trusted? I know most us know 45 ummmmmmm minutes is less than two hours, but do you??
"Our batters are so cold it's taking longer to charge now"

I'm still trying to figure out why batters need to charge? I can see warming up if there cold prior to going to the plate, but charge????

Finally the environmentalists are doing their part. They should be happy.

I saw the headline this morning.

I don't care who you are,

dat's funny!

Okay, maybe not if you own a Tesla or are named Musk...

Poor MAGAts. They cling to the past and fear the future.

There were similar fears when the horseless carriage was introduced with various technological bugs.

Pass out the pacifiers to the thumb suckers.

"Our batters are so cold it's taking longer to charge now"

I'm still trying to figure out why batters need to charge? I can see warming up if there cold prior to going to the plate, but charge????
I mean, sometimes bats go cold… but batters? Is it a bakery?

8 out of 10 ev's are still on the road................................

2 made it home!

Back