Eating another man’s cum out of a woman’s pussy

Gr82meetu2

Virgin
I provide non-reciprocal cunnilingus for a woman.
She has a boyfriend and I married

It’s fun and kinky we were for a while just enjoying each other‘s company.

We had plans to meet Thursday morning and she told me that she was going to stay at her boyfriend‘s house Wednesday night.

Are you gonna bring a special treat for me? Once we established that I would love to eat his cum out of her pussy. She became so excited that it was absolutely next level..

She fucked him once before and then fucked him again in the morning, and I met her over at her house and I ate her out with all abandoned. She loved it so much.

Anyway, fast forward to Sunday, which is not a normal day that we would get together.

She called me around noon
She begged me to come over and eat her out again.
She said she fucked him that morning and was beside herself because she wanted me to eat his cum out of her again.

She said she wants me to do it every time he fucks her

The first time she described to me how he fucked her as I was eating her out

And this time she was fucking soaked and she played recording of them fucking while I licked her.

My question is, why do you think this has her so heightened and excited?

My second question is are there women out there that love to have a man eat cum out of them.
And what makes it so erotic if there are

Before I married my wife, she dated other guys during the week and we dated on Saturday’s. Sometimes she had bruises on her thighs, sometimes she tasted “different”, so I’m sure I ate a few loads out of her pussy.

She told me after we were married that one night she brought two guys home and had a threesome. She said that one guy ate the other’s cum out of her pussy, which got her really hot.

We’re not swingers but she sometimes fantasizes when we make love, of another guy fucking her, and me eating the creampie. And I always eat her pussy after I cum in it and she LOVES that!

So yeah, there are women who are really into that. Perhaps it’s a subliminal domination thing. Whatever it is, I’m not complaining, I love the taste of cum.

Before I married my wife, she dated other guys during the week and we dated on Saturday’s. Sometimes she had bruises on her thighs, sometimes she tasted “different”, so I’m sure I ate a few loads out of her pussy.

She told me after we were married that one night she brought two guys home and had a threesome. She said that one guy ate the other’s cum out of her pussy, which got her really hot.

We’re not swingers but she sometimes fantasizes when we make love, of another guy fucking her, and me eating the creampie. And I always eat her pussy after I cum in it and she LOVES that!

So yeah, there are women who are really into that. Perhaps it’s a subliminal domination thing. Whatever it is, I’m not complaining, I love the taste of cum.
Yeah, maybe you’re right. Maybe it is a domination thing.
I love it too

My Miss will often have me watch her enjoy her lover. Sometimes she'll have me lick his balls or her clit while he slides into her. But without fail, when she finishes, she calls me over. "Ready, pup, ready?" she'll ask. I twitch with my excitement. She'll scratch my nipples and gently but firmly squeeze one of my testicles to keep me limp. Then she'll tilt my chin up, look into my eyes, and say, "who's a good pup?". Then she'll push me back, squat over me and slowly grind herself to a second orgasm as I lick and suck her clean.

My Miss will often have me watch her enjoy her lover. Sometimes she'll have me lick his balls or her clit while he slides into her. But without fail, when she finishes, she calls me over. "Ready, pup, ready?" she'll ask. I twitch with my excitement. She'll scratch my nipples and gently but firmly squeeze one of my testicles to keep me limp. Then she'll tilt my chin up, look into my eyes, and say, "who's a good pup?". Then she'll push me back, squat over me and slowly grind herself to a second orgasm as I lick and suck her clean.
You sir, are living the dream!

Been there done that. The first time it happened with someone else's cum was our first threesome. I was in a 69 with my wife and he slid up behind her and started fucking her. I kept licking lapping her pussy trying to cross the finish line when I heard a loud grunt and him push as far as he could into her. When he went soft and his cock slipped out gravity took over and I ended up with a mouthful of his cum. No quit in me I didn't stop until I got her off.

That was the first we did that but far from the last

I have learned that most women enjoy having her pussy and ass clean after being fucked. Always results in her cumming.

I have eaten my own cum from a woman’s pussy as well as other men’s cum. I have found that eating a woman’s cum filled pussy after she has come home and has been out and fucked is great way to end an evening.

I like thinking of another man's cum in my wife's pussy, but when it has happened, she had to clean it herself. I don't want to eat it. I understand why a lot of men find it hot.

I like thinking of another man's cum in my wife's pussy, but when it has happened, she had to clean it herself. I don't want to eat it. I understand why a lot of men find it hot.
Do you eat your own out of her pussy?

99% willing.

What's the 1% you ask? Well, if he's sticking around to watch, no humiliation stuff. (If he's not, I'm open to her going there.)

But of paramount importance is that it's for her excitement and pleasure. To the very degree that she is in to it, so am I.

AFAIK, but on one occasion since we paired up, my wife didn't have another man's cum in her and that was so experimental (sensitive, tentative, etc.) it would have been unthinkable to go any further.

If she were still around (got sick soon thereafter and passed away) and wanted it, anything for her enjoyment.

I've never had a guy eat his, or someone else's cum out of me, but there was a period in my life not long ago that involved me wanting to have a co-worker do this to me. I know it sounds bitchy, but he was/is a very beta kind of man and I used to imagine he was still a virgin (I'm guessing he is 22-25 years old.) Some of the other women at work sort of adopted him, and I think it only made him worse off. He just seems so awkward, and shows no confidence. Mind you, he's a good looking guy, and I'm sure he could be dating, but not with the cringey behavior he has.
For whatever reason I had started fantasizing about him licking my pussy while my guy watched, and then waiting patiently until my guy finished inside of me, and then having the awkward guy come back and lick me clean.
I'm sure there had to be some kind of behind-the-scenes reason I wanted him this way, it wasn't sexual as far as my wanting orgasms from him, maybe I just imagined he'd grow a pair and stop being so strange.

In any case, I haven't had this happen, but I think under the right circumstances, I'd really like it to.
I do it all the time to my wife and she orgasms from it. We’ve also snowballed. Don’t really see it as a beta kind of thing (could see why some might consider it that way). Just another way to experience pleasure and it tastes good too. Kinda sexy actually…

I provide non-reciprocal cunnilingus for a woman.
She has a boyfriend and I married

It’s fun and kinky we were for a while just enjoying each other‘s company.

We had plans to meet Thursday morning and she told me that she was going to stay at her boyfriend‘s house Wednesday night.

Are you gonna bring a special treat for me? Once we established that I would love to eat his cum out of her pussy. She became so excited that it was absolutely next level..

She fucked him once before and then fucked him again in the morning, and I met her over at her house and I ate her out with all abandoned. She loved it so much.

Anyway, fast forward to Sunday, which is not a normal day that we would get together.

She called me around noon
She begged me to come over and eat her out again.
She said she fucked him that morning and was beside herself because she wanted me to eat his cum out of her again.

She said she wants me to do it every time he fucks her

The first time she described to me how he fucked her as I was eating her out

And this time she was fucking soaked and she played recording of them fucking while I licked her.

My question is, why do you think this has her so heightened and excited?

My second question is are there women out there that love to have a man eat cum out of them.
And what makes it so erotic if there are
The second question is way easier to answer..yes there are females that enjoy this.
Why? Shows a level of kinky servitude to eat someone's cum out of ur wrecked pussy. Idk how to explain it

The first time I did this, I almost threw up. My wife was so proud of me (her words), she set me up with a young extern (flat chested redhead) at her corporate office. Now, I look forward to get with every guy she is with. Some are nice memories (good taste/smell), some not so much…..When there is more than one guy, it is very messy!

Last edited:
Back